PDA

View Full Version : Another let down by trion.

JudgeGuyver
05-23-2013, 06:00 AM
We was all promised DLC along with this stupid patch and we aren't aloud our DLC. This has been the Most ambitious game but all the fans gots was let downs. We lost Weapons, PvP Maps and Various other things. I hope Trion gets their act together because RIFT was amazing and made me want to play but waiting for the DLC for Defiance is making me want to sell it. I have been bored and done everything possible with the Original copy. Thanks trion for a BIG let down.

AnUnbornJesus
05-23-2013, 06:03 AM
We was all promised DLC along with this stupid patch and we aren't aloud our DLC. This has been the Most ambitious game but all the fans gots was let downs. We lost Weapons, PvP Maps and Various other things. I hope Trion gets their act together because RIFT was amazing and made me want to play but waiting for the DLC for Defiance is making me want to sell it. I have been bored and done everything possible with the Original copy. Thanks trion for a BIG let down.

No we weren't. Sledge even said the DLC was not coming with this patch.

JudgeGuyver
05-23-2013, 06:04 AM
The Executive Director said it would be released with Patch 1.020.

Lethaltyrant
05-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Be patient some games dont release DLC for like months after the initial release, I consider us lucky to get this from trion. Im sure there is other stuff you can do like level up a weapon if you havent. "All good things come to those who wait." :)

JudgeGuyver
05-23-2013, 06:09 AM
Be patient some games dont release DLC for like months after the initial release, I consider us lucky to get this from trion. Im sure there is other stuff you can do like level up a weapon if you havent
Done everything like I said... Can't promise something and not deliver

Haffoc
05-23-2013, 06:18 AM

I think you mean executive producer. Can't find anyhting official from Trion where they say the 2 are coming together, there is some of 3rd party speculation but that is all it is.

JudgeGuyver
05-23-2013, 06:19 AM
There was a post about it and what you get.

Grit
05-23-2013, 06:21 AM
took a year and a half for all the BF3 DLC to hit... becareful, you may get the same with Defiance... they have to give 5 DLCs at some point and i have no idea what the time table is...it could be 5 DLCs over 3 yrs :P

juggalojames07
05-23-2013, 06:21 AM

If you have done everything in this short of time, then you sir have a lot and I mean a lot of share time. I've been playing this since day one, then mid april bought a second copy for the wife and now just finally got her caught up to me in the 4th act. And I still don't have my weapons fully leveled not even one, just recently Ieveled my vehicles besides the cerurbus.

JudgeGuyver
05-23-2013, 06:23 AM
What do you expect if you pay for a game you play it. I was told America gets it first.

juggalojames07
05-23-2013, 06:27 AM
What do you expect if you pay for a game you play it. I was told America gets it first.

Well considering they are an american based company, I'm sure we will. I'm sure if it was that easy to put this kind of stuff together then we would be looking at a crap product like cod.

Figma
05-23-2013, 06:27 AM
took a year and a half for all the BF3 DLC to hit... becareful, you may get the same with Defiance... they have to give 5 DLCs at some point and i have no idea what the time table is...it could be 5 DLCs over 3 yrs :P
First of all they said all 5 dlcs would be released in a year / this year.

Grit
05-23-2013, 06:35 AM
First of all they said all 5 dlcs would be released in a year / this year.

ok 5 in a year.. 12 months.. one every 2 months... meh, no need to worry.. then again they could just royally screw ppl...doubt everyone read that giant user agreement thing.

new consoles coming...doubt they're gonna focus on this game 6-9 months from now.

mrgrimezHD
05-23-2013, 06:44 AM
ok 5 in a year.. 12 months.. one every 2 months... meh, no need to worry.. then again they could just royally screw ppl...doubt everyone read that giant user agreement thing.

new consoles coming...doubt they're gonna focus on this game 6-9 months from now.

This makes sense.

Seeing as games can take up to 1 - 2+ years or less depending on the development process, so with the new consoles around the corner I wouldn't be surprised if Trion are all ready drawing up plans to either make a new game or overhaul Defiance for the next gen era already.

Grit
05-23-2013, 06:50 AM
my guess is there is an overhaul in the works...which would be cool to see this game running at full power buuuut it'd make a lot of ppl butthurt due to the... BLA BLA BLA now i have to restart my toon bla bla bla...

Nycturis
05-23-2013, 06:57 AM
btw just ot let you all know defiance already has rights on the new console. if you watch any of the xbox one footage on the xbox and would actually pay attention to the legal page where they shout out the top companies that have alrdy signed up for the xbox one. Defiance was number 3 on that list. you dont rele think there gonna put out this game so close to new console and not cross over to it. let alone defiance would look amazing on the new console and they would have way less problems when your not using a damn 8 year old ****ing out dated peice of **** computer to run thousands of people simatainously. Get your heads out of your ***. this game is made for the new console and once there out and you can see the huge *** different and how smooth it will run since its not being restricted by damn old tech. Try running the pc version on a 512mb video card thats only a 3 series amd with only 1gig of ram and tell me how much framrate you got. this game runs amazing on the xbox and ever better running and looking on the new console. plus will be way easier to run when they dont have to adapt to old as tech.

Hiero Glyph
05-23-2013, 07:00 AM

Actually, they specifically stated that the patch and DLC would not be released simultaneously. Feel free to read the post and provide any evidence you can find that states the DLC is being released with patch 1.020; here is the post: http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

mrgrimezHD
05-23-2013, 07:18 AM
btw just ot let you all know defiance already has rights on the new console. if you watch any of the xbox one footage on the xbox and would actually pay attention to the legal page where they shout out the top companies that have alrdy signed up for the xbox one. Defiance was number 3 on that list. you dont rele think there gonna put out this game so close to new console and not cross over to it. let alone defiance would look amazing on the new console and they would have way less problems when your not using a damn 8 year old ****ing out dated peice of **** computer to run thousands of people simatainously. Get your heads out of your ***. this game is made for the new console and once there out and you can see the huge *** different and how smooth it will run since its not being restricted by damn old tech. Try running the pc version on a 512mb video card thats only a 3 series amd with only 1gig of ram and tell me how much framrate you got. this game runs amazing on the xbox and ever better running and looking on the new console. plus will be way easier to run when they dont have to adapt to old as tech.

Well something has definitely crawled up your arse and died, whats with the attitude?

Bridgefall
05-23-2013, 07:19 AM

So you've done everything, all your weapons are maxed out, all your goals complete? Dont be silly, you are clown shoes.

Hope499
05-23-2013, 07:45 AM

Learn to read.......that the problem dude.

It was announced as part of the DLC...

The DLC is not out yet....

whats so confusing??????????????

fang1192
05-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Actually, they specifically stated that the patch and DLC would not be released simultaneously. Feel free to read the post and provide any evidence you can find that states the DLC is being released with patch 1.020; here is the post: http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

I like how everyone ignores this post.

born2beagator
05-23-2013, 08:58 AM
That they stated it doesn't make it any less of a letdown. Its 2 weeks at least before we get ANY new conten

o ASYLUM o
05-23-2013, 09:01 AM
When it does show up it'll be on a tuesday. Retail games and DLC always launch on Tuesdays.

N3gativeCr33p
05-23-2013, 09:03 AM

And an even bigger letdown is your inability to use correct grammar.

For the love of God, just go out and sell your copy of the game.

stormbringer328
05-23-2013, 09:04 AM
If you have done everything in this short of time, then you sir have a lot and I mean a lot of share time. I've been playing this since day one, then mid april bought a second copy for the wife and now just finally got her caught up to me in the 4th act. And I still don't have my weapons fully leveled not even one, just recently Ieveled my vehicles besides the cerurbus.

I did the same. Wife doesn't play currently, but the many in our community loose their fragile minds when a flesh and blood woman is playing. Won't go into that. I also have been playing since day one. Currenly at lvl 3600 ego. I have maxed many weapon skills. Maxed many weapons. Not hard to do. Stop for every instance yo come across, contracts and coop maps. Coops always give best xp. It is possible, though. Easy with assault rifle and SAW. I have nearly all pursuits except PvP finished. Still play nearly daily with stuff to do. May be infuriating when things like arkfalls only work half the time...

BallzBeeDragon
05-23-2013, 09:12 AM

What's with the correct grammar kids these days nobody cares to impress you with there complete sentences or punctuations I'm going to have longest run-on sentence maybe we can hire you as our private tutor

N3gativeCr33p
05-23-2013, 09:16 AM
we can hire you as our private tutor

I'm thinking there's not enough money in a bank vault to complete such a task.

Random
05-23-2013, 09:17 AM
What's with the correct grammar kids these days nobody cares to impress you with there complete sentences or punctuations I'm going to have longest run-on sentence maybe we can hire you as our private tutor

Yes, god(s) forbid you type in a fashion the general populace can read.
I feel sad for people whom think grammar is not of use. Those people usually can be found serving fries at 50 years of age with not a plan for the future, because unless you change the very basics of how you do things, to do better than the rest. Someone will in fact do better and is doing better.

So I would say grammar conscience is coming into effect because quite frankly? American people are the most mocked for sounding like idiots while living in an environment that promotes laziness.

There is a reason why grammar exists. It's to convey messages. You cannot properly convey a message sounding like someone derped your brain man.

Edit: For instance I Jacked some words up. I went in. I fixed them. Now it's less stupid reading. Of course you will always have grammar cops, but you should try at the least to present yourself in a way that is not to the lowest common denominator.

DejaVooDoo
05-23-2013, 09:19 AM
I feel sad for people whom think grammar is not of use. Those people usually can be found serving fries at 50 years of age with not plans for the future, because unless you change the very basics of how you do things, to do better than the rest. Someone will in fact do better and is doing better.

So I would say grammar conscience is coming into effect because quite frankly? American people are the most mocked for sounding like idiots while living in an environment that promotes laziness.

There is a reason why grammar exists. It's to convey messages. You cannot properly convey a message sounding like someone derped your brain man.

While I agree with the spirit of this message, boy does it need some editing. terrible grammar

Hope499
05-23-2013, 09:22 AM
http://gamecola.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Grammar_Police_by_Rysis.jpg

HempDeLeon
05-23-2013, 09:25 AM

You play too much...you should go outside for a little bit. Maybe try and make some friends to hang out with haha.

ironhands
05-23-2013, 09:27 AM
There was a post about it and what you get.

so, provide the source, or you're just making it up.

ironhands
05-23-2013, 09:27 AM
I was told America gets it first.

That's completely inaccurate.

Quorin
05-23-2013, 09:32 AM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

Read this very carefully sir doesn't say they are both coming at the same time =p

ironhands
05-23-2013, 09:38 AM
I feel sad for people whom think grammar is not of use. Those people usually can be found serving fries at 50 years of age with not a plan for the future, because unless you change the very basics of how you do things, to do better than the rest. Someone will in fact do better and is doing better.

Edit: For instance I Jacked some words up. I went in. I fixed them. Now it's less stupid reading. Of course you will always have grammar cops, but you should try at the least to present yourself in a way that is not to the lowest common denominator.

Capitalization and punctuation can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack, off a horse", and...

JudgeGuyver
05-24-2013, 12:22 AM

Wow you so clever on the PC funny how people think they're big on computers. So what I didn't use Grammar, Your probably really **** at the game.

JudgeGuyver
05-24-2013, 12:23 AM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

Read this very carefully sir doesn't say they are both coming at the same time =p
Your just a bellend for saying sir online.

JudgeGuyver
05-24-2013, 12:24 AM
You play too much...you should go outside for a little bit. Maybe try and make some friends to hang out with haha.

Mate if you pay for a game you want to play it. I go out a lot you smelly piece of ******

N3gativeCr33p
05-24-2013, 05:34 AM
So what I didn't use Grammar

Indeed. I can clearly see that much.

Legion Harkonnen
05-24-2013, 05:42 AM
have been bored and done everything possible with the Original copy. Thanks trion for a BIG let down.

So bored and let down that you did everything possible... sounds to me like you got your money's worth.

What the hell is with everyone complaining when DLC isn't out 3 days after games arrive, nowadays? Damn it, Mass Effect... look what you've done.

Slackaveli
05-24-2013, 05:45 AM

But but but Sledge SAID!!!

N3gativeCr33p
05-24-2013, 06:00 AM
What the hell is with everyone complaining when DLC isn't out 3 days after games arrive, nowadays? Damn it, Mass Effect... look what you've done.

Some sort of a warped sense of entitlement, is my first guess.

Yun
05-24-2013, 06:05 AM
OP can't read as I just found what he was talking about and Nathan was referring to the TV Tie-in Patch coming out this month ie this 1.020 and the Siege mode.

"As proof of us striving towards being better we have another major update coming, known as the TV Tie-in or Patch 1.020, and it’s coming out this month. It has further bug fixes, improvements, as well as new TV Tie-ins – one of which will utilize a new open world game mode called Sieges. Details are obviously slim, but it’s a crossover event so that should give you an indication of what this game mode entails in future DLCs."

No where in that blog post was a date given for the release of the DLC or that the DLC would be released along-side 1.020.

MagellanD
05-24-2013, 06:28 AM
I don't know if I want a DLC anymore if this is the crap we'll have to put up with to get it.
And I have a Seasons Pass. I'm beginning to just write this off.

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 06:35 AM
and dont get me started on this huge nerf patch all shotguns are rendered useless.......ruined game for me......all stems from cloak in competitive....dang noobs....its not the gun its the cloak.....but i guess noobs need crutches.

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 06:39 AM
same here i dont even care bout dlc i just want them to leave my dam guns alone.....keep nerfing.....no point in collecting if you cant count on them staying that way.......at anytime can just jack everybodys collections up and for what?...a bunch of noobs who died from a cloaked guy.......why nerf shotguns its the dang cloak.....shotguns shoot short.....if they were visible they would be dead guys with shotguns :] rite?

Lumax
05-24-2013, 06:41 AM
and dont get me started on this huge nerf patch all shotguns are rendered useless.......ruined game for me......all stems from cloak in competitive....dang noobs....its not the gun its the cloak.....but i guess noobs need crutches.

Hahahahahaha you going to post your I need a waaaaaaambulance post again??
Shotguns got nerfed..... they usually do...... good........
It will b funy though watching noobs trying to shotgun blast with a nerfed gun screaming omfg I shot him

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 07:39 AM
shiy i day one to but i got 5 types maxed....just do scrapworks again and again til eyeballs fall out

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 07:40 AM
i dont play pvp webster!...games not good enough to be competitive.....i play story

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 07:44 AM
word is supposed to be gold......but this is the new america so lets be realistic lol......between mtv and public school im suprised these kids can feed themselves.....as for the main guy hes probly a ......

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 07:52 AM
you dont get what you pay for these days