PDA

View Full Version : Nerding out

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 08:59 AM
This Saturday 5/25, if everything goes as planned, I will be spending pretty much my entire day on Defiance. I know, cool story right? The point being, I would like to find a group of people to play with. Whether it's just for an hour or if you would like to try to troop it out with me the entire day. I will be buying the full set of group boosts for those of you wanting to join me. If you are interested in joining me for my session just let me know here or go ahead and add me on live or in-game. Hope to see some of you this Saturday!

Gamertag - Spuddragg
In-game name - Hayley Rose

Ark Hunter Patrick
05-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Lol Its raining here all weekend so I will "Nerd out" with you.

Gamertag - Pattymayo88
In-game name- Sharingcrab16*

*Was my randomly generated gamertag when I purchased Xbox live and I thought it was funny. Looking back I regret making it my character name. #sociallyakward lol

Meela
05-23-2013, 09:23 AM
I'll hang out with you. Pretty much what I was planning for Saturday anyway. GT- TWISTEDGEARHEAD In game name is Meela I'll add you later when everything is working again.

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 09:43 AM
Alright sounds good I'll make sure to add you both when I'm home from work. Haha that's a funny character name though. When I eventually make an alt I'm hoping to have some goofy name over something serious.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Was planning on doing some boosts myself this weekend so wouldn't mind grouping with others that have boosts. What stuff you planning on doing co-op, pvp, emergencies, missions?
Hit me up if you need a fourth.

FattyMcG33
05-23-2013, 10:44 AM
This Saturday 5/15, if everything goes as planned, I will be spending pretty much my entire day on Defiance. I know, cool story right? The point being, I would like to find a group of people to play with. Whether it's just for an hour or if you would like to try to troop it out with me the entire day. I will be buying the full set of group boosts for those of you wanting to join me. If you are interested in joining me for my session just let me know here or go ahead and add me on live or in-game. Hope to see some of you this Saturday!

Gamertag - Spuddragg
In-game name - Hayley Rose

FYI, this Saturday is 5/25 :)

FrkyDkyDutch
05-23-2013, 10:53 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how such an old post was in the most recent threads ... then after reading yours, I saw it was posted today.

Don't judge me for thinking the forums were glitched.

Combo Breaker
05-23-2013, 11:03 AM
I was just gonna hop in the ole time machine.......................

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 12:10 PM

Good call haha. Updated the date xD

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Was planning on doing some boosts myself this weekend so wouldn't mind grouping with others that have boosts. What stuff you planning on doing co-op, pvp, emergencies, missions?
Hit me up if you need a fourth.

I plan on doing all of it. Figured I'd just go with the flow of what everyone wants to do. Possibly just rotate through everything. Get a game or 2 of PvP, then hit up a co-op, take out an ark-fall inbetween when they pop up. I'm always willing to help with missions and do emergencies while driving places. We can always get our contracts done for more rep as well. If you're going to have boosts as well then we should definitely group up. Then we can both get certain group boosts and we both save bits.

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 12:18 PM
thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how such an old post was in the most recent threads ... Then after reading yours, i saw it was posted today.

Don't judge me for thinking the forums were glitched.

you can't tell right now but i'm staring you down with eyes of judgement.....judge judge judge!

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Bump in case anyone else was looking to join for group boosts.

msantella
05-23-2013, 03:15 PM
I'd be game for it, I'll prob hop on around 11am est when I get back from the range. My gt is also msantella.

TehProKi
05-23-2013, 03:19 PM
I Don't Mind, I'm Noobish Though Got Teh Game Couple Days Ago :/, So If You'd Let Me Join I'd Be Glad To.

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Sounds good. I'll add you tonight msantella. TehProki you can definitely join me. I'll be on all day so I'm sure spots will be open depending on when you log on. Just let me know what your GT or in-game name are and I'll add you. That or add me, you'll see my GT in the first post.

Echohawk75
05-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Add me. I will be on and off most of the the weekend.

Charlie Delta
05-23-2013, 03:42 PM
I too will join the nerd session, seeing as I'm "In between" jobs. Gamertag: TrickyMosquito IGN: Charlie Delta. Add me when this fiasco is over, seeing as I'm also "In between" friends.

TehProKi
05-23-2013, 03:47 PM
i Sent U A Request On Xbox Live - Gamer-Tag Heroic ShockzZZ

vixenLaoghaire
05-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Don't forget all-nighter starting Sat. night...

Charlie Delta
05-23-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm not above using this as an excuse to stay up all night burning my eyeballs out.

vixenLaoghaire
05-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Anybody else seeing the odd time stamp?

Charlie Delta
05-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Anybody else seeing the odd time stamp?
Have no fear, Trion is working on it....they'll have an ETA on the time stamp issue in due.....time.

Spuddragg
05-23-2013, 07:40 PM

You know....that sounds like a fantastic idea. Sleep is overrated anyways!

Spuddragg
05-24-2013, 02:27 PM
It's almost time for my epic defiance weekend!