PDA

View Full Version : Is this game one big patch ? or am i actually going to be able to play sometime ???

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Not sure whats going on but im getting sick of waiting for the servers, done the patch waited forever and now im still waiting, is ther no way of telling us exept waiting all that time to giver me i crappy message telling me the nerds have got my money and spent it now so my opinion dose not count ?????

Durva360
05-23-2013, 09:50 AM
They are doing a massive patch right now. If you cannot be patient maybe you should just stop playing an MMO.

Malgiliath
05-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Not sure whats going on but im getting sick of waiting for the servers, done the patch waited forever and now im still waiting, is ther no way of telling us exept waiting all that time to giver me i crappy message telling me the nerds have got my money and spent it now so my opinion dose not count ?????

At the press of my reply button there is still 65 minutes till completion of the server update

Random
05-23-2013, 09:54 AM
OP I understand how annoying it can be. Especially as most console games are good to go from the start.
This is a mmo. We demanded they fix things. They listen (To an extent) and this is the effect.

It's for the betterment of the game, a few hours is nothing if it fixes issues (Lets hope they don't break more eh?)

Phantomsiren
05-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Every MMO has patch and maintenance downtime. If this is too much for you to handle, then perhaps another game is for you.

HempDeLeon
05-23-2013, 09:55 AM
They told you the servers will be down for about 4 hrs....relax man you will get to play soon.

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 09:56 AM
so 4 hours on monday and wednesday and now today, plus the inital patch when i put the game in ??? hhhmmm maybe if you have nothing clever/important or relavant to post, you should keep waiting, and enjoy waiting,
if they keep listening to what is wrong and then fixing it , this wait will be happening a lot.

Figma
05-23-2013, 09:57 AM
They are doing a massive glitch right now. If you cannot be patient maybe you should just stop waiting an game to go from beta to retail.
Fixed that for you

Hope499
05-23-2013, 09:58 AM
lol, 2 posts total?

I smells trollz a commin...

Anyway, buddy, shut up and stop crying. If your too spoiled in life to get everything RIGHT away, then get lost and return the game?

Happy?

good

Hope499
05-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Fixed that for you

lol, I absolutely love your sig....so gold...

LALLY
05-23-2013, 09:59 AM
its an mmo, wow goes down 8 hours a week for maintenance, get a grip

Pace122004
05-23-2013, 10:01 AM

you're like a child that's wandered into a parade....scared and alone you cry out for MOMMY!

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Plus ,,,, how about a warning actually on xbox for thoose of us that are not nerds who sit on forums all day, that the servers will be closing , maybe then i would not be pissed when it shuts down half way through a level ???

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=Hope499;679632]lol, 2 posts total?

I smells trollz a commin...

Anyway, buddy, shut up and stop crying. If your too spoiled in life to get everything RIGHT away, then get lost and return the game?

Happy?

good[/QUOTEsorry batman backroom staff , didnt realise you had to be a freek to post a thread ,,,]

LALLY
05-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Plus ,,,, how about a warning actually on xbox for thoose of us that are not nerds who sit on forums all day, that the servers will be closing , maybe then i would not be pissed when it shuts down half way through a level ???

yeh they gave a warning in game, 30 minutes then 15 then 5........

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 10:04 AM
you're like a child that's wandered into a parade....scared and alone you cry out for MOMMY!

at least i have a mummy , inbread looser

Malgiliath
05-23-2013, 10:05 AM

They do, and you can play the instance again :-D

Pace122004
05-23-2013, 10:07 AM
at least i have a mummy , inbread looser

yeast is in bread? you noob.

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 10:07 AM
I was hoping someone important would actually answer , oh well i suppose my 4 year old can make sense of all this jiberish ????

Phantomsiren
05-23-2013, 10:11 AM
I was hoping someone important would actually answer

To respond to your above statement --> We were hoping for a more important question.

Mowazzy
05-23-2013, 10:13 AM

Thank you kind Sir for this comment

Mowazzy
05-23-2013, 10:14 AM

That massive yellow lettering flashing in 5 minute intervals got passed you. Buy new glasses or get a pair.

Erus
05-23-2013, 10:41 AM
(Before Patch Day) This game is Broken too many bugs they better fix it cause I paid for this. If they don't fix I will never play this again!!!

(Patch Day) I am never going to play this game ever again because they have the servers down fixing stuff that is broken in this game that made me not to play it anymore. They suck because I cant get on the game!!!

(After Patch) Yes this is the best game ever!! everyone come Play!!!

Rinse and Repeat over and over.

This is on going thing on every forum I visit. People don't realize soon as you find a bug they cant just have their Genie wish for a fix right then and to fix the bug properly they have to update their servers and to do that they have to take them down.

kenno2033
05-23-2013, 12:44 PM
so go on then lets hear all the excusess now ??????????

RevJynxed
05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
OP I understand how annoying it can be. Especially as most console games are good to go from the start.
This is a mmo. We demanded they fix things. They listen (To an extent) and this is the effect.

It's for the betterment of the game, a few hours is nothing if it fixes issues (Lets hope they don't break more eh?)

http://i.imgur.com/4qNkemf.jpg

defiant
05-23-2013, 01:11 PM
To answer both your questions, yes and yes,however it's called an mmo.

Sarah92Lynn
05-23-2013, 02:07 PM
Dudes, play another game or do something more valuable with your time while you wait...it's not the end of the world lmao!