PDA

View Full Version : Will I ever get to actually play this game

chrishunt44
05-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Is there a game somewhere on the disk, cause so far this game appears to be a patch downloading simulator. I tried playing 10 mins ago and of course the servers are down, again. I just got this game a few days ago and I have spend more time downloading patches then actually playing the game. So frustrated, I just want to play the damn game!

Ghost13
05-23-2013, 10:41 AM
That is how we all felt when the game first launched, you will get to play don't worry.

FrkyDkyDutch
05-23-2013, 10:43 AM
I see that this is one of your first posts, so hopefully everyone else won't dog you. Multiple posts on here explain that Triton is patching the game at the moment and the servers will be down for 4 - 6 hours. I am not sure on the times at the moment because I am not at home but you can surely find them on this website by checking the server status. :)

Lone Star
05-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Is there a game somewhere on the disk, cause so far this game appears to be a patch downloading simulator. I tried playing 10 mins ago and of course the servers are down, again. I just got this game a few days ago and I have spend more time downloading patches then actually playing the game. So frustrated, I just want to play the damn game!

Just bad timing dude... they did a quicky patch to fix bugs, and this is their first major one.

Omnifarious Xji
05-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Lucky you, showing up just after a mass of bug fixes. Oh how I envy you, not knowing the horrors of some of these bugs. Then again, you're showing up after some serious shotgun nerfs, so, hope you don't like shotguns!

Combo Breaker
05-23-2013, 10:51 AM
And now remember to avoid those pesky skitterlings as it only takes 2 to blow your car up.

xCoPYRiGHT
05-23-2013, 10:52 AM
And now remember to avoid those pesky skitterlings as it only takes 2 to blow your car up. You can only hit 2 skitterlings now?!?!

Combo Breaker
05-23-2013, 11:01 AM
You can only hit 2 skitterlings now?!?!

lol. I don't know. They are nerfing car damage for the 2nd time.

Random
05-23-2013, 11:03 AM
Lucky you, showing up just after a mass of bug fixes. Oh how I envy you, not knowing the horrors of some of these bugs. Then again, you're showing up after some serious shotgun nerfs, so, hope you don't like shotguns!

Nobody likes shotguns.

That is if they are on the wrong end of the nuzzle.

Luffy490
05-23-2013, 11:04 AM
lol. I don't know. They are nerfing car damage for the 2nd time.

Less car rammers at the Arkfalls, I bet. :cool:

Malgiliath
05-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Insta kaboom to car if you ram a monarch