PDA

View Full Version : Blame Trion

Gonjamoon
05-23-2013, 10:58 AM
If you feel you were trolled on today, by myself or others, I would like to reach my hand out to you to say, "It's Trion's fault." That's right, I accept no responsibility for any sarcastic or offensive remarks which you allowed yourself to get all hurt up in the rear about. If not for Trion taking so long with their patch I might of simply used my energy to dismember hell bugs, or troll ark falls. However, with all this free time on my hands, and so many people posting silly things, I simply can't stop trolling. Speaking of trolling, can you believe people actually do get mad, bro? It simply irks me when someone looks over all my well placed sarcasm and wit to point out some actual fact that only a convention center season-pass holder would know. What's even more furiating for me is all the troll-trolls who have attempted to thwart my trolling and at times even attempted to reverse the troll. When will all the troll-trolling stop? There must be some civil people left out there who understand how serious a video game really is, and how important criticism even at it's crudest and most honest form is. Perhaps it isn't Trion to blame, because there is no blame. There is no REAL issue about trolling, only the issues people allow to exist. In fact if you read carefully you might of deduced by now that this entire post is actually just a way for me to start a new thread for which to troll people on. Or perhaps this post is a troll post in itself. Who am I to say? I'll let the community tell me what I my intentions are, and I will tell them where to stick that opinion.

TLDR: It's just a video game, and people need to relax, bro.

terkwashere
05-23-2013, 11:16 AM
2/10.

Would not read again.

Xaexy
05-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Remember when trolls used to just guard bridges? We'd spend all day walking back and fourth on a bridge munching on childrens bones. Remember the look on humans faces when they'd try and cross a bridge and we'd jump out from underneath and yell GRARRRRGG!! yah those were the days. :(

Powdered ToastMan
05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Remember when trolls used to just guard bridges? We'd spend all day walking back and fourth on a bridge munching on childrens bones. Remember the look on humans faces when they'd try and cross a bridge and we'd jump out from underneath and yell GRARRRRGG!! yah those were the days. :(

Ahh yes, the days when we could still get away with eating goats.

Beautifully put, my man. I may be a child of the eighties,but having been raised in the nineties i have such sadness towards those of the future generations which have no knowledge of even dial up internet, or video games which are made exclusively of words and only playable by using scripts. *cough* Dragonrealms.

You are held in full account for all that is said by you in these forums as in your life, original poster. Young or simply juvenile in mind (no excuse), every cruel or "misinterpreted" thing which comes out of your identity (online or off) has ZERO association with Trion and their game. You are simply one more piece of trash on problem island and until you get that in your conscious you will forever be lost. Enjoy your social security...

2/10.

Would not read again.

Brilliance. Agreed, 100%.

Gonjamoon
05-23-2013, 02:06 PM
You are held in full account for all that is said by you in these forums as in your life, original poster. Young or simply juvenile in mind (no excuse), every cruel or "misinterpreted" thing which comes out of your identity (online or off) has ZERO association with Trion and their game. You are simply one more piece of trash on problem island and until you get that in your conscious you will forever be lost. Enjoy your social security...

sorry my post went over your head

Omega Red
05-23-2013, 02:44 PM
So, the servers are down... Go do something else. Problem solved. Your life should not evolve around a game and its not like it will disappear. The servers will eventually be up.

Barberic
05-23-2013, 02:53 PM
So, the servers are down... Go do something else. Problem solved. Your life should not evolve around a game and its not like it will disappear. The servers will eventually be up.

I bet the players of SW:G said the same thing.....

Powdered ToastMan
05-23-2013, 04:18 PM

i just laughed out loud. thank you for that.

Caswallawn
05-23-2013, 04:41 PM

actually after the NGE nearly all the original players said the game would die, the game lost nearly its entire playerbase in one night it was obvious to anyone the game was dead.

Barberic
05-23-2013, 04:56 PM
actually after the NGE nearly all the original players said the game would die, the game lost nearly its entire playerbase in one night it was obvious to anyone the game was dead.

For the most part, yes, they knew it. But there were still a good portion of the remaining that hung on, and were absolutely dumbfounded and in denial when they went to log on one day and bam! Nothing.

Gonjamoon
05-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Anyone who responded to this post, missed the point entirely. I wrote this based off the large number of troll posts I read today, yes, but more for the people who allow themselves to get worked up over some sarcasm on the internet. I don't really troll, or at least I don't intend to, but sometimes people just can't take a joke.

2/10.

Would not read again.
I agree, not my best post. At least you didn't get all crazy and flame on me, just kept the criticism honest and simple. Also reminded me maybe I should re-read things before I post.

CrYpToNiTe
05-23-2013, 08:50 PM

I blame Shrek for the troll's downfall.

Solo
05-23-2013, 08:52 PM
If you feel you were trolled on today, by myself or others, I would like to reach my hand out to you to say, "It's Trion's fault." That's right, I accept no responsibility for any sarcastic or offensive remarks which you allowed yourself to get all hurt up in the rear about. If not for Trion taking so long with their patch I might of simply used my energy to dismember hell bugs, or troll ark falls. However, with all this free time on my hands, and so many people posting silly things, I simply can't stop trolling. Speaking of trolling, can you believe people actually do get mad, bro? It simply irks me when someone looks over all my well placed sarcasm and wit to point out some actual fact that only a convention center season-pass holder would know. What's even more furiating for me is all the troll-trolls who have attempted to thwart my trolling and at times even attempted to reverse the troll. When will all the troll-trolling stop? There must be some civil people left out there who understand how serious a video game really is, and how important criticism even at it's crudest and most honest form is. Perhaps it isn't Trion to blame, because there is no blame. There is no REAL issue about trolling, only the issues people allow to exist. In fact if you read carefully you might of deduced by now that this entire post is actually just a way for me to start a new thread for which to troll people on. Or perhaps this post is a troll post in itself. Who am I to say? I'll let the community tell me what I my intentions are, and I will tell them where to stick that opinion.

TLDR: It's just a video game, and people need to relax, bro.

pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz white space son!!!!!

Mourneblade
05-24-2013, 04:50 AM
It's not a real troll thread until I've made an appearance.

Your sister called. She said Defiance sucks and you like men.

Deal with it.