PDA

View Full Version : Clan Boost Menu Select Crash

Sledgehammer70
05-23-2013, 11:08 AM
We have locked in on a fairly annoying bug that arrived with the release of patch 1.020 on our live servers. This bug revolves around viewing the Boost Menu in game which causes a hard crash. Players will only see this error if they have certain combinations of boosts applied to their account on PC or Xbox 360.

Boosts are still active (As indicated on the UI parallel to your EGO Rating in the upper left corner of your screen) and work properly within the game.

Our team is working on a hotfix to resolve this issue. Please avoid entering the Boosts if you have previously purchased boosts.

cybergirl007
05-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Is the emergency maintenance that is happening right now going to fix this issue or is this fix coming at a later date?

Calypso Atlas
05-23-2013, 12:19 PM
You know what else is an annoying bug, every time you hit escape to view your character screen your EGO menu comes up.

Liberty1
05-23-2013, 02:04 PM
How about fixing the timer for the boosts Im not buying anymore till you stop screwing me on time while server is down. how many other people are getting taken for time on the self and group boosts. Guess you don't get what you pay for with this game.

Leummas
05-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Good to know.

skullofall
05-23-2013, 03:14 PM
fix 1 breck more na nice atall

vVv Tr4nce
05-24-2013, 05:32 AM
How about fixing the timer for the boosts Im not buying anymore till you stop screwing me on time while server is down. how many other people are getting taken for time on the self and group boosts. Guess you don't get what you pay for with this game.

Pretty sure that this is exactly what you should do...don't buy anymore clan boosts until they say it's okay, just less *****ing. Can't fix ALL the problems at once

griever4200
05-24-2013, 02:51 PM
We have locked in on a fairly annoying bug that arrived with the release of patch 1.020 on our live servers. This bug revolves around viewing the Boost Menu in game which causes a hard crash.

How about the fact that the clan boosts will not work after multiplayer matches. I will all ready have the Boosts on and then when I get out of one of the matches wether it's co-op, TDM, or Shadow Wars I am out of the clan. The name doesn't show under the charector for any of my clanmates. But we noticed logging out and in fixes this. So after you are done playing the Multiplayer modes I suggest logging out and in. BUT!!!!!! If you buy the clan boosts from the boost tab after getting out of multiplayer and you were not paying attention and bought boosts while it shows your clan isn't regerstering, it will take your money. This is my exp on the matter. I have bought Boosts for Flip Side since launch, every weekend. So far they have been great about paying me back for these times. As for the loosing the money for the down times. I feel the same on that. If you have to manually shut down the servers why do the timers still continue? We do pay for hours but it should stop during server down times.

Pyth
05-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Since we got you here, can you give us any indication on what causes those boost to not appear from time to time? I have a feeling it's caused by changing instances with groups, but I'm not entirely sure.

griever4200
05-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Since we got you here, can you give us any indication on what causes those boost to not appear from time to time? I have a feeling it's caused by changing instances with groups, but I'm not entirely sure.

I think we are on the same page with this one.