PDA

View Full Version : Ego 3300 for what??

Adrena Chrome
05-23-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm ego 3300. What is the incentive to ego up?? A couple perks slots, and inventory slots?? You don't get better weapons. They actually get worse. You don't get better mods. It takes huge amounts of ark salvage to mod anything. They lower the ego level to get maps weapons mods ect.. everytime I turn around. Seems I should just redo my character after ego 1000 e and start over everytime. I'd be better off.

Epshiluss
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Better shields and grenades. Ego evolution V

Hope499
05-23-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm ego 3300. What is the incentive to ego up?? .

So you can make this post...

duh...

Rand1701
05-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Ego evolution V

That's only if you PvP. So, yeah what is the point anyway?

FizzyMyNizzy
05-23-2013, 12:05 PM
I'm ego 3300. What is the incentive to ego up?? A couple perks slots, and inventory slots?? You don't get better weapons. They actually get worse. You don't get better mods. It takes huge amounts of ark salvage to mod anything. They lower the ego level to get maps weapons mods ect.. everytime I turn around. Seems I should just redo my character after ego 1000 e and start over everytime. I'd be better off.

Delete your char and start over like I did. Tho, mine was 4574 ego.

Adrena Chrome
05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Better shields and grenades. Ego evolution V

Everything I have is from ego 22-2300. I really expected to get a boost every thousand lvls or so. So disappointed. My orange shield I got out of the box was the same numbers as the one I was using with no nano protection. ?? really so I got an extra 250 ark salv woohooo. I don't even want things out of the box they are so difficult to mod. I trade for all my weapons. Lame. I can't even pick up a gun anymore. They are all ark salv. I heard about mmo's I really wanted to try one. I heard about lvl 90 mages destroying level 70 guys. I was like ya!! I want to be a high level and kick ***!! NOPE!! level 100 has the same guns as me. Great. And all I see on the forum is kids whining about getting killed by cloak or a shot gun. OMG REALLY. It's a shooter people!! cmon already. I can go 30-0 in COD but can't get more than a 3-5 run in this game before some noob owns me with a better gun than I've got. Kinda weak I think. Just me opinion.

BJWyler
05-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Everything I have is from ego 22-2300. I really expected to get a boost every thousand lvls or so. So disappointed. My orange shield I got out of the box was the same numbers as the one I was using with no nano protection. ?? really so I got an extra 250 ark salv woohooo. I don't even want things out of the box they are so difficult to mod. I trade for all my weapons. Lame. I can't even pick up a gun anymore. They are all ark salv. I heard about mmo's I really wanted to try one. I heard about lvl 90 mages destroying level 70 guys. I was like ya!! I want to be a high level and kick ***!! NOPE!! level 100 has the same guns as me. Great. And all I see on the forum is kids whining about getting killed by cloak or a shot gun. OMG REALLY. It's a shooter people!! cmon already. I can go 30-0 in COD but can't get more than a 3-5 run in this game before some noob owns me with a better gun than I've got. Kinda weak I think. Just me opinion.

You are playing the wrong shooter/MMO. This is a PvE centric game designed around the ArenaNet philosophy of horizontal leveling which places a higher value on skill over time played (i.e. a skilled player is better than a player who simply farmed a lot to get better equipment. So if you are getting pwned by a "noob" it's probably because he's actually better than you are.

Adrena Chrome
05-23-2013, 12:22 PM
It's not skill when you can buy a purple grind fragger from the vendor at earth republic camp. That's really my point. The noob did have the drop on me. Maybe he was more skilled than me. My point is if I'm a thousand levels above you, I should be superior. As you've pointed out genius this is a horizontal system. I don't like that. That is the topic. Pay attention.