PDA

View Full Version : Not able to join in on the Beta

EdtheAminal
03-23-2013, 05:29 AM
Ever since I got my invitation to Join in on Beta 3 I've tried to Download the Client! As yet it is not even 1/3 of the way downloaded. I get these error messages in a little box. ( always the same one) that says connection lost. ( not exact words). I've been getting it ever since my invitation. For the last 48 hours I've attempted to download and still It is not even close. When it resumes many times I lose more than I gained in the download. It is going again 1.17m/sec is the very best speed I can get and it is stays more than 10 min I'm really on the roll. But it rarely lasts even that long :( . So I thank the company for the invitation but I seriously doubt I'll ever get a chance to play any part of this beta. I was hoping I could too, so I can see if I will actually be able to play the game. cause I'd buy if if I knew whether or not I could.

JustAHermit
03-23-2013, 05:32 AM
What are your computer specs? I'm sure you'll be able to play with a decent entry-level computer. Is it possible your firewall is blocking your connection? o.o

EdtheAminal
03-23-2013, 05:46 AM
No I checked everything that includes my firewall. It is downloading like I said for maybe 10 min then the connection goes down. When the download restarts from where it left off many times it is farther back then when it started. and does anyone else have a problem with that update window? mine is so unstable it keeps resetting and disappearing. most unstable thing I've ever seen.

EdtheAminal
03-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Favorite error message--patch Error please try again later. Still no further than i was at 6AM this morning. ( it is 11:am now :mad:

dreadburn
03-23-2013, 08:01 AM
Have you tried deleting it all including the downloader and starting again.

Defuge
03-23-2013, 08:02 AM
Favorite error message--patch Error please try again later. Still no further than i was at 6AM this morning. ( it is 11:am now :mad:

Hapened to me yesterday: you have to uninstall, via the folder that you previously installed too, then reinstall.

EdtheAminal
03-23-2013, 03:32 PM
I've done that twice already now, uninstalled everything, and tried re-installing. I still get the "Patch Error" response. Still can't play it due to the download not able to complete.