PDA

View Full Version : Patch Love!

ncanning
05-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Okay, I only got to play for 10 mins, but here's what I got so far:

1. LVL 3 Sniper rifle scopes now work!!!
2. Dam Defense was up and after a couple of trys I got my silver and my reward outfit :)
3. Map now has light blue writing telling you where the different areas are(Marin, San Fran, etc)
4. Crosshairs, at least with the LMG i was running around with, now get smaller and bigger when moving I am assuming to give a visual of what their accurracies are like. Very Counter-Strike, BF3 like.
5. Under the map it gives you the real date and time.

That's all I got in my 10 mins of game play, very excited for the server to get back up to see what else is new. Anyone else see any great things to mention?

umbra_deatie
05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Im happy at number three. Contracts saying do this in this such and such area sucked. I'm like a monkey reading a map when it comes to that. That's why I have gps on my phone.

derby0187
05-23-2013, 12:12 PM
me being a arkfall junky. i have to say they are so much smoother now. graphics and performance. plus i got purple weapons as rewards..not shields or nades

JagerMyk
05-23-2013, 12:14 PM
new travel area Coil something.
tighter shot groups with continued fire, from my LMG at least
should of gone to Dam Def...dambit
Shotty Cross hairs seem tighter, more precise
didnt even notice the time/date, but I think thats a psn settings thing? not sure

Trew
05-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Freight Yard was all I cared about

vizibledog
05-23-2013, 12:15 PM
I checked the store and I had 15 unclaimed items that I didn't have before including extra inventory slots and a t3 lockbox. :D

shutchamouth
05-23-2013, 12:16 PM
On a note to the server ability. The download speed for the patch was at 21 mbs. All prior patches were at 2.6 mbs. If nothing else they have VASTLY improved with their data transfers. At least Trion is figuring out some of the mistakes.

TravelerX1
05-23-2013, 12:21 PM
The land I saw before me was so beautiful that I wept tears of pixels.... it was the land of milk and honey, where arcfalls were rewarding, the mod caches had things other then brutal, new outfits in the store, new Duni's..... and then..... FAIL!

UGH I hope they fix it quick, I want back in!

ncanning
05-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Don't recall what my old downlaod speeds were like, but they have always been short time adventures. This time it took 2 mins and went from 30-33 mbs.

I'm on a PS3 hard wired to the router which is only 3 feet away though. Don't know how much of a difference that makes, but from what I understand wireless and distance can make a big difference.

Gabrielle
05-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Thank you for sharing the improvements!!

Bruhaha98
05-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Okay, I only got to play for 10 mins, but here's what I got so far:

1. LVL 3 Sniper rifle scopes now work!!!
2. Dam Defense was up and after a couple of trys I got my silver and my reward outfit :)
3. Map now has light blue writing telling you where the different areas are(Marin, San Fran, etc)
4. Crosshairs, at least with the LMG i was running around with, now get smaller and bigger when moving I am assuming to give a visual of what their accurracies are like. Very Counter-Strike, BF3 like.
5. Under the map it gives you the real date and time.

That's all I got in my 10 mins of game play, very excited for the server to get back up to see what else is new. Anyone else see any great things to mention?

your guns are now labeled to the setup you have with E!,E2,E3,E4,E5

urmurgurd
05-23-2013, 01:10 PM
if you zoom in on the map it now has all the mines and farms and other points of interrest labeled on top of the county lables

El Hombre
05-23-2013, 01:12 PM
On a note to the server ability. The download speed for the patch was at 21 mbs. All prior patches were at 2.6 mbs. If nothing else they have VASTLY improved with their data transfers. At least Trion is figuring out some of the mistakes.

They changed the display from MB/s to Mbit/s
1 MB = 8 Mbit

So you had ~20,8 Mbit/s the last time which was almost the same speed as now.