PDA

View Full Version : Patches

belzebub
05-23-2013, 12:26 PM
Here we go again to start I think defiance is a great game but do we have to have a drama very time a big so called patched is released it Is starting to get old very quickly , it takes ages to download and patch and then the servers are not available please get things right first time because the game it self is so new to the market and very cool to play please please please sort this out

Kalter Stahl
05-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Only takes me like 15 minutes to patch.... besides, if the servers never went down we would never get to argue together!

MagellanD
05-23-2013, 12:30 PM
They can't get one patch right and haven't yet.
I'll cut off my left ball if they get one right before I stop playing the game.

Kaoslion
05-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Servers are down because items were getting Duplicated.

belzebub
05-23-2013, 12:32 PM
very true I cannot lay hate on the game because it is so fun to play

Combo Breaker
05-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Off topic.

I had a cat named Patches once. Acted strange did strange things and would hump your leg at the drop of a dime.

True story.

Kaoslion
05-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I mean this game has issues but its a mmo that you don't have to pay a subscrip for. Especially now people can chat and see it. I'm happy so far with the patch.

Aycid
05-23-2013, 12:36 PM
They can't get one patch right and haven't yet.
I'll cut off my left ball if they get one right before I stop playing the game.

be careful what you say, some phycho fan out there might find you and make you honor your words......

and in this day and age, crazies are just another form of misunderstood. its not their fault they would slit your throat and pick thier nose at the same time, its society....

^^

Kalter Stahl
05-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Aside from the infuriating catering to the pvp crowd again... I liked a lot of things I saw: showing all the guns you have equipped in all your loadouts, cleaner map and minimap clock, gun experience reset, etc.

Malevolent
05-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Here we go again to start I think defiance is a great game but do we have to have a drama very time a big so called patched is released it Is starting to get old very quickly , it takes ages to download and patch and then the servers are not available please get things right first time because the game it self is so new to the market and very cool to play please please please sort this out

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?74569-QQ-Too-much-down-time-QQ