PDA

View Full Version : reset weapons

baconfudge
05-23-2013, 01:16 PM
So before the servers crashed i put my purple assault rifle in the mod box and to reset it was 30k ark crap..so if i wanted to use my purple kinda cool (stowed weapon reload) gun to level my assault rifle skill (14) i cough up 30k ark and i use it for what, 2-3 hrs maybe before it's full again.

does this make sense? i can go buy one (not as good as purple) for 2k?? another 2k?? in crap mods and max that out in 2-3 hrs. Or i can just use one i picked up from mob. It takes more than 4 hrs of normal play to make the 30k ark. doesn't seem economical to reset a weapon to continue using it to level. obviously once you are lvl 20 in that weapon skill there is no reason to reset it.

why would they make it cost so much? anybody? why not make it 1k? whats the harm?

OOOHHH...cause i use ark fall to buy keys sometimes, and i use those keys to buy a box and if i don't have ark fall to buy keys and i want a box maybe i'll pay them another $4 and buy box from store? maybe? i dunno.

In game stores for real money are some bs imo. charge us $15/mth, we are gamers, we'll pay it, this nickle and dime mess w/ game mechanics to force us to fork up another $4 is lame. charging 30k ark on the sly is just...if i could spit on trion i would.

vizibledog
05-23-2013, 01:18 PM
I reset my purple clustershot and it cost 10,800 ark salvage and took 20 minutes.

umbra_deatie
05-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Im using a cheep AR. Costs only 4k to do that to. Considering damage does not increase with a guns level. Infact from what I can tell the only thing that changes is bonus effects and maybe what you unlock once the gun is maxed. I see my self going a few hundred levels with a lv 101 ar. Till something gets a better effect. I can afford my reset easy with two major ark falls.

Alex Kidd
05-23-2013, 02:17 PM
I have a purple FRC Heavy Assault Carbine and it costs 78k ark salvage to reset -_-

ragnarok09
05-23-2013, 02:21 PM
im curiuos to see how much my orange LMG-12 rocker will cost.

Almiel
05-23-2013, 02:24 PM
I put an orange in to reset about 2 minutes before the server came down (a little warning would have been nice). I'll worry about cost when I know I didn't lose that gun, like many others have. Anyone know if that issue was fixed?

ragnarok09
05-23-2013, 02:25 PM
I put an orange in to reset about 2 minutes before the server came down (a little warning would have been nice). I'll worry about cost when I know I didn't lose that gun, like many others have. Anyone know if that issue was fixed?

I have never lost a weapon in the matrix even when gettin kicked from the servers or signing out myself

JxSiN
05-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Not trying to highjack this thread, but we started having this same conversation (xp resetting) in another thread that started off as a different topic. A few good things were pointed out. Please feel free to contribute. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?74586-Synergy-mods-with-patch/page3