PDA

View Full Version : So, what would you think about a QA livechat on the Defiance-page on patchday?

Sdric
05-23-2013, 01:35 PM
That'ld help to calm a lot of hot heads down imho.

Wraieth
05-23-2013, 01:36 PM
That'ld help to calm a lot of hot heads down imho.

I think its a great idea. I also think it will never happen. Most companies dont want to have to own up to mistakes. Its alot easier for them to ignore them or say im sorry than to actualy admit incompetence

cusman
05-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Instead of that Chicken popping in every now and then during the show like in Across the Badlands... it will be Chicken Eggs being thrown at the QA fail peoples faces. That would make me feel better...

DarkBardRaven
05-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Yeah they would show up the first day and never come back......even with all the fan boys. There are just a) to many haters now thanks to all the issues and b) people like me who do not necessarily hate but are growing tired with the lies and just out right bad job they are doing to date. Today is just another example they have major issues after patch and they say deal, people get something free and they are all over it. I like the game and find it fun, but when it fails it sucks monkey nut..... but when it works it shines. They would show up and those people who know the right things to say would make them feel so bad they would never come back. Plus they would refuse to answer the more serious questions any way.

Arsenic_Touch
05-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Will never happen. You have a better chance of being hit by a meteor.