PDA

View Full Version : Eta?

Rayise
05-23-2013, 02:39 PM
I understand things are tough with games like this, **** happens, but I do consider it a little bit disrespectful that they dont tell us anything at all about when it will be back up. The only reason i can think that they wouldnt is if they didnt and still dont know whats wrong, but still, even a message like "server downtime is expected to take hours based on the incomplete data we currently have" or something along these lines. Even if they told us it will take ten hours people can see that and vent and whine and then they will plan on doing other things. When they dont tell us anything that is like saying "it will be back up in another five minutes" every five minutes...the reason people are so frustrated is because they keep checking and its the same every time. All we need is a little communication and i think it would go a long way

cooollguy
05-23-2013, 02:45 PM
yeah im sitting here with my laptop open, just to check if there is any news on the server. playing borderlands to pass the time but gotta keep checking to see that not even a "we are still working on it" has been posted.