PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke?

ctabako
05-23-2013, 04:15 PM
715pm on the east coast on a Friday going into a 3 day weekend and the game is still down from a 10am patch? Really? The first time I get to really play this other than a Sunday and the server is down all day and night? Add this to the fact that I get disconnected 10 to 20 times an hour when I try to play on Sunday afternoon until I rage quit and I am looking at a great weekend on Defiance!

Jellobiafra
05-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Um....it's Thursday.

Namaraque
No Joke, just TRION

Mladenov
This is not a joke friend.
02:16 a.m. here and watching stupid movie while waiting servers.

ctabako
05-23-2013, 04:18 PM
You are correct lol my bad I have Friday off so I am a bit off on my days

Leathernek1
05-23-2013, 04:19 PM
715pm on the east coast on a Friday going into a 3 day weekend

You might want to just go on into work on Saturday...call it a hunch. I think you'll thank me. ;)

edit: too late, was typing when you're last reply came in.

S429
05-23-2013, 04:19 PM
715pm on the east coast on a Friday going into a 3 day weekend and the game is still down from a 10am patch? Really? The first time I get to really play this other than a Sunday and the server is down all day and night? Add this to the fact that I get disconnected 10 to 20 times an hour when I try to play on Sunday afternoon until I rage quit and I am looking at a great weekend on Defiance!

drop out of school then, i work 40+ hours in a week how do you think i feel.

JagerMyk
05-23-2013, 04:20 PM
umm think its thursday bud, but k. an yah if you have not read there was tomdoosheries that exploited the game, an they had to restart the servers right after the patch, so now they have to find who got what an when, an roll back to when the server went live.
yah the disconnect is a beotch, but I deal with it as best I can, even if I have to find another game for the time so I dont break my game or tv

ctabako
05-23-2013, 04:22 PM
What makes you think I am in school? Is it the 50 hour work week construction job that I have? Or is it the fact that I mentioned in my OP I get very little time to play this? I am just curious, what part of my posts indicated I am a teenager in High School or a college kid?

Omnifarious Xji
05-23-2013, 04:26 PM
It can be a joke if you want it to be.

Lamerian
05-23-2013, 04:33 PM
umm think its thursday bud, but k. an yah if you have not read there was tomdoosheries that exploited the game, an they had to restart the servers right after the patch, so now they have to find who got what an when, an roll back to when the server went live.
yah the disconnect is a beotch, but I deal with it as best I can, even if I have to find another game for the time so I dont break my game or tv

Exploit? Someone used an exploit to give everyone duplicate items from past bonuses or purchases? Sounds to me like a coding problem which doesn't cause the patches to recognize who has already claimed their bonus and purchase items. A "they're due this" not "they already have this" sort of thing.