PDA

View Full Version : 10 fn hours of down time what are you guys doing over there

nightmare
05-23-2013, 04:25 PM
This is so ridiculous trion what are you guys doing over there got ur thumbs up ur ***** every clan and player should be compisated for this 10+ hr of down time talk about wasted clan and group boosts way to go trion u guys are the best " cough joke cough " contact blizzard and get a reall coder to tge job right

Kexx
05-23-2013, 04:27 PM
/close thread
QQ

Vault Dweller
05-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Something tells me you've actually been staring at the press start screen for 10+ hours... Faith in humanity -100

Unsent Soul
05-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Wow... Get a life man, 10 hours...? "OMGZZZZZ wtf my precious bits..." This thread just makes me laugh. Everyone knew there was a HUGE patch today, your own fault if you wasted bits.

briggsy
05-23-2013, 04:34 PM
you don't have to be sitting in front of your xbox until it's fixed, you can go & do something else. I'm sure these guys are doing the best they can, yes it's annoying but there's nothing we can do about it.

Usaell
05-23-2013, 04:36 PM
I can answer this. They are working. You know, at a job, that pays money. If you had one to go to, maybe this wouldn't be so frustrating for you. Learn patience. These good people just need time to work this out. And over working them, or rushing them will not help. Do something constructive.

Unsent Soul
05-23-2013, 04:41 PM
I can answer this. They are working. You know, at a job, that pays money. If you had one to go to, maybe this wouldn't be so frustrating for you. Learn patience. These good people just need time to work this out. And over working them, or rushing them will not help. Do something constructive.
Nice! For only 2 posts this guy knows what's up. **** happens and you(OP) can't so anything about it but sit on here and complain... I don't see any other "clan" leaders/members crying about this so maybe... Just maybe.... Get your broke *** a job.

N1GHT
05-23-2013, 04:45 PM
to a certain extent i kinda simpathis with the guy i got out of working in a 100 degree barn hopeing to come home take a shower and play my game a little befor bed to find the server being down. my body hurts to much to go anywhere i just want to relax and tv is ******ed

Punxer
05-23-2013, 04:47 PM
This is so ridiculous trion what are you guys doing over there got ur thumbs up ur ***** every clan and player should be compisated for this 10+ hr of down time talk about wasted clan and group boosts way to go trion u guys are the best " cough joke cough " contact blizzard and get a reall coder to tge job right

you clearly have never played an MMO before, 10 hours is nothing, especially not since the game is not even 2 months old, it wont even be frustrating untill its been at least 36 hours

nightmare
05-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Lmao ur all funny dont have to be sitting on the console to kno if the games up on my phone dip ****s trion is ***ing up this game is going downhill they cant even get there patches right its a endless cycle of patches patching previous patches that still dont fix the issues and bugs all mmis take time but they had 5 years of testing and development prior to releasing the game if they cant get it right ia there hope for tgis game i dont kno i do want this game to succed its a great game but all this issues are getting out of hand and the patches need to tested more before launched

Kexx
05-23-2013, 04:49 PM
you clearly have never played an MMO before, 10 hours is nothing, especially not since the game is not even 2 months old, it wont even be frustrating untill its been at least 36 hours

+1 /10char

nightmare
05-23-2013, 04:49 PM
you clearly have never played an MMO before, 10 hours is nothing, especially not since the game is not even 2 months old, it wont even be frustrating untill its been at least 36 hours ive played mmos i tested wow and play to tgis day mmos dp take time but there patches arent even fixig the problems they should but creating new ones lmao

turay13
05-23-2013, 04:51 PM
This is a sad thread. Let them make their changes and make the game smoother for all of us. They have done a great job of communicating and replacing lost items and boosts. I am sure they will compensate u.

hey u
05-23-2013, 04:54 PM

This is how it goes with the game. When they say there is going to be a update just dont even try and play it. Every time I do try and wait it out I feal the same way as u as it says 1 hr then 3 hrs later still cant play and im like wtf. Its more fun just to laugh it off and be like wow this game is still down haha wow ha!!!

Firetalion
05-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Mods don't bother with threads like this. They completely ignore them, because the contract that you agreed to, when you clicked the button to play the game, stated 'things needed to be done when they needed to be done and you deserve no compensation for it'.

Threads like this are just a 'troll trap' to them, where trolls go to burn out and die.

Honestly, if the main problem is the patch was duplicating items, it is pretty obvious why they would shut the entire server down. You don't want some guy to dupe their six legendary items twenty times, and then sell them on ebay as twink items for cash, breaking the gaming system and pulling scam profit out of it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 'stop buying clan boosts if it bothers you that much!'.