PDA

View Full Version : =WFC= is recruiting!

WFCxResDog
05-23-2013, 05:10 PM
=WFC= is recruiting
Hi,

We are currently recruiting for Defiance players! =WFC= was founded on Jan 2, 1999 By =WFC=Pres.Dragon[HQ]. We are a multiple online gaming clan that offers more than any other gaming clan on the internet. =WFC= holds live events throughout the year: The Paintball Event, The New Years Eve Event, Atlantic City Trip, and other get togethers here-and-there. =WFC= offers its members many different utilities and memrobilia including: certificates, awards, medals, E-mail accounts, forums, mousepads, T-shirts, bumper stickers, Ventrilo servers, and other impressive features.

=WFC= follows a structure within the clan which is based on military ranks. These ranks have certain obligations and duties that make the clan function properly. =WFC= does not tolerate cheating, hacking, disrespect of other members, or scamming fellow members. If this occurs by a member they will be kicked out of the clan and banned from all that we offer to the gaming community.

We are involved in many games such as: The Call of Duty Franchise, Diablo III, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Path of Exile, Minecraft, Starcraft II, and War Z. We are always looking to expand to new games within our community.

Our goal is very simple: to give people a place to play and interact with people from all over the world in an organized and respectful fashion. Too many clans out there are just thrown together and are ran by immature people and dont give its members what they deserve. So please take a look around our web site and if you think you got what it takes and want to be a part of the fastest growing, largest, most organized, most versatile clan in the world, fill out an application and let's get started with making you a member of our awesome family! Please add me on steam Locs376 and let em know if you interested or visit our website www.warforceclan.com and sign up today! Tell em ResDog sent ya!

fang1192
05-23-2013, 05:14 PM
WFC is recruiting...
...in the wrong forum.

micro monsta
05-23-2013, 05:16 PM
WFC is recruiting...
...in the wrong forum.

The most epic post I've read all day.
Genius!

ctabako
05-23-2013, 05:20 PM
This is stupid as hell. Join our video game military like clan? Seriously? I guess anyway you can make yourself important is a good thing. "Supreme leader LT jizzy1234 just stole my slot in the instance let's start article 15 proceedings immediately!"

Calypso Atlas
05-23-2013, 05:21 PM
This is stupid as hell. Join our video game military like clan? Seriously? I guess anyway you can make yourself important is a good thing. "Supreme leader LT jizzy1234 just stole my slot in the instance let's start article 15 proceedings immediately!"

So much for being based upon the military when they can't even find the right forum.

ratt707
05-23-2013, 05:30 PM
also bad day for recruiting.

Lanceknight
05-23-2013, 05:37 PM
he hasnt even said what WFC stands for
wicked fat cats?
(hey i could have came up with worse, but dont want an infraction)

IcyChill
05-23-2013, 05:53 PM
he hasnt even said what WFC stands for
wicked fat cats?
(hey i could have came up with worse, but dont want an infraction)

Like Wide Fat C*nts? (sorry. Im bored and waiting for patch to re-download)

WFCxResDog
05-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Its actually general discussions.....which means anything......but you guys are a good laugh