PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm....

Gudderian
05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Before I get into the guts of this post I want to say that I truly love this game. It has great potential and is a very entertaining game. Its tie in with a currently airing (great) show makes it a revolutionary entertainment experience with such potential that could only improve both the gaming and viewing experiences.

Now with that said who else saw this long down time coming?

As much as I enjoy this game when I saw that patch 1.020 would be released along with additional content (or at least in close conjunction) I knew that there would be issues that would arise which would then prove to be a rather difficult knot to untie. From day one this game has been plagued with issue after issue which did not make the game totally unplayable but it did give a foreshadowing of events such as this to come. I blame this on the development process (as in the game was rushed in its final stages) and Trion I love you for bringing this to us, but damn guys....focus up!

I know that this is hardly constructive but I was looking forward to the release of 1.020 (hello freight yard!) and my frustration has mounted to such an extent that I needed to give voice to my discontent. Hope the servers are backup soon and no matter what Trion you do have a player who is dedicated regardless of the bugs, glitches, errors, downtime, etc.

With respect,

Guderian

baelrusk
05-23-2013, 06:35 PM
With this game......get used to it.

Nikola Tesla
05-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Before I get into the guts of this post I want to say that I truly love this game. It has great potential and is a very entertaining game. Its tie in with a currently airing (great) show makes it a revolutionary entertainment experience with such potential that could only improve both the gaming and viewing experiences.

Now with that said who else saw this long down time coming?

As much as I enjoy this game when I saw that patch 1.020 would be released along with additional content (or at least in close conjunction) I knew that there would be issues that would arise which would then prove to be a rather difficult knot to untie. From day one this game has been plagued with issue after issue which did not make the game totally unplayable but it did give a foreshadowing of events such as this to come. I blame this on the development process (as in the game was rushed in its final stages) and Trion I love you for bringing this to us, but damn guys....focus up!

I know that this is hardly constructive but I was looking forward to the release of 1.020 (hello freight yard!) and my frustration has mounted to such an extent that I needed to give voice to my discontent. Hope the servers are backup soon and no matter what Trion you do have a player who is dedicated regardless of the bugs, glitches, errors, downtime, etc.

With respect,

Guderian

Said with much more elegance than I had in my post earlier