PDA

View Full Version : Venom on these forums

Ichidakiller
05-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Look at the hate spilled forth on these forums. Server has a little hickup and patch comes down for half a day and look at the doomsayers come forth spewing hate and venom at the devs, at defiance and at each other.

If I was a Dev I would ignore you as well. The people on these forums while most are decent people the more vocal ones only come here to spread hate and venom. You people dont deserve a reply, an update or even to be acknowledged.

How about we shock everyone and act like decent understanding humans for once. Not one of us know what's wrong, why the servers have been down this long or when they will come back up. Can we not act like decent humans and relax. You all know that Trion isn't trying to keep the servers offline for any longer then they have to. They are humans they are doing their best to get us all back playing as fast as possible. Just relax find something else to do for awhile and the servers will eventually be back up.

Schwa
05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Oh hell no, I'm loving this.

Arsenic_Touch
05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Little hiccup... Half a day... HAHAH.

Pyrofrost
05-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Oh hell no, I'm loving this.

My inner troll has come out today after about 3 years in hiding.
I thought he'd gone.

Error404
05-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Needs more Spiderman. He beats Venom all the time, right? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yR7LZxp-IU)

Myst
05-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Well to be fair being one that really enjoys the game and the community ( forums ) I have to say they are kind of right in a way. Most of our hopes was in this patch and then they bring it down. Though the response to this thread was certainly better than I could have expected. The sarcasm oozing from everyone has made the wait much better of course there are some threads that were pure hatred but the majority were actually rather fun to post in :D

P.S. I expected to see an image of Venom or at least Carnage >: (

Biznatchio
05-23-2013, 08:59 PM
My inner troll has come out today after about 3 years in hiding.
I thought he'd gone.

Silly Rabbit

Trolls never die they just lurk as they get older and wait for the right moment of weakness to lurch onto the a board again.

Schwa
05-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Well to be fair being one that really enjoys the game and the community ( forums ) I have to say they are kind of right in a way. Most of our hopes was in this patch and then they bring it down. Though the response to this thread was certainly better than I could have expected. The sarcasm oozing from everyone has made the wait much better of course there are some threads that were pure hatred but the majority were actually rather fun to post in :D

P.S. I expected to see an image of Venom or at least Carnage >: (

Crashing down! Not just down! That's the best part about all of this!

r2nddan
05-23-2013, 09:00 PM
my guess is that the op likes it without vasoline.

shadowkin
05-23-2013, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't say "little" hiccup as this is pretty much blazing a new trail in the genre. Never experienced or heard of this happening in another mmo.

That being said these forums are usually boring as hell compared to bioware social me3 mp, but it has been fun today

ZOSO62
my guess is that the op likes it without vasoline.

or with a little sand in the mix...

Myst
Crashing down! Not just down! That's the best part about all of this!

Dr. Doom would have been most pleased.

Hawk skinner
05-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Yeah the forum has kept me entertained today

Dooks
05-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Server has a little hickup

Ok this actually made me lol

Sonic Rain Boom
05-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!