PDA

View Full Version : patches bad for your hardware?

help
05-23-2013, 10:14 PM
patches are an unusual download because it is not downloaded in the xbox live marketplace which have been approved, safe content by microsoft.. by downloaded this it has cause problems for many people as this content is similar to a file on your computer which has been transferred to your conceal by a usb which in most case are mods. the only difference this would be allowed in there terms and conditions which you accept the risks. from my experience and other this patch can/has weaken the hardware in your conceal causing in long term effects such as freezing/crashing and dashboard errors. personally i have proof that this is because of the patches. first off guitar hero is the only game to be 100% lag free in the history of online gaming and with those properties it is the least likely game to freeze and today after the patches it did along with several times. if you know a lot about gaming you will know that this cannot be denied and this is fact if you disagree then that will prove my everlasting knowledge of gaming and computer dev is way higher than yours. this is FACT thank you for reading this. please copy and paste this and post a new thread so it doesn't get buried :)

Brodaki
05-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent.

poisd2strike
05-23-2013, 10:32 PM
patches are an unusual download because it is not downloaded in the xbox live marketplace which have been approved, safe content by microsoft...

Unintelligible wall of gibberish removed. Patches are not downloaded from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Anytime a patch for a game is available, you are disconnected from Xbox Live, the patch is applied, and you are reconnected to Xbox Live. MS and Sony, generally speaking, approve all patches for their respective platforms, to ensure that a patch will not negatively impact Xbox Live or PSN. Don't know why I am bothering to feed an obvious troll, but it is 1:30 AM and I am quite tired. Oh, and inb4lock. :o

DejaVooDoo
05-23-2013, 10:35 PM
patches like this one go through MS certification process like any other game. i'm more worried about whether the hard freezes the game has been causing are hurting the hardware. that's one of the main reasons I gave up on gotham city impostors.

Kaoslion
05-23-2013, 10:38 PM
FFXI didn't patch through Xbox Live Marketplace either.

ooooooooooooooo
05-23-2013, 10:39 PM
patches are an unusual download because it is not downloaded in the xbox live marketplace which have been approved, safe content by microsoft.. by downloaded this it has cause problems for many people as this content is similar to a file on your computer which has been transferred to your conceal by a usb which in most case are mods. the only difference this would be allowed in there terms and conditions which you accept the risks. from my experience and other this patch can/has weaken the hardware in your conceal causing in long term effects such as freezing/crashing and dashboard errors. personally i have proof that this is because of the patches. first off guitar hero is the only game to be 100% lag free in the history of online gaming and with those properties it is the least likely game to freeze and today after the patches it did along with several times. if you know a lot about gaming you will know that this cannot be denied and this is fact if you disagree then that will prove my everlasting knowledge of gaming and computer dev is way higher than yours. this is FACT thank you for reading this. please copy and paste this and post a new thread so it doesn't get buried :)

its clear system cache noob.

Lowlif3r
05-23-2013, 10:45 PM
It's people like this who gives all honest, hardworking conspiracy theorists a bad name. Yes! It's people like this who are the reason we cannot apply logics to bring down the governments, make Area 51 into a Space Tourist Attraction or have been able to fulfill our destiny of world domination. Shame on you!

DejaVooDoo
05-23-2013, 11:03 PM
It's people like this who gives all honest, hardworking conspiracy theorists a bad name. Yes! It's people like this who are the reason we cannot apply logics to bring down the governments, make Area 51 into a Space Tourist Attraction or have been able to fulfill our destiny of world domination. Shame on you!

dude, area 51 is good now. it helped kill bin laden. don't you pay pay attention to jessica chastain? conspiracy theorists have moved on.