PDA

View Full Version : Most Ridiculous Thing I've Ever Encountered

jwa1219
05-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I've played a lot of games but I've never encountered this amount of frustration while waiting for a game to be fixed! This has ruined my perception not of the game but the developers! STOP PATCHING YOU ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE! I'm also glad that you set your priority on getting the EU servers back up first while us NA players have been waiting for 16 hours! Will definitely NEVER buy one of your games again!

A s0t
05-23-2013, 11:01 PM
im starting to like xbox certification for a patch now

Kalter Stahl
05-23-2013, 11:03 PM
I've played a lot of games but I've never encountered this amount of frustration while waiting for a game to be fixed! This has ruined my perception not of the game but the developers! STOP PATCHING YOU ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE! I'm also glad that you set your priority on getting the EU servers back up first while us NA players have been waiting for 16 hours! Will definitely NEVER buy one of your games again!

I'm watching Two Headed Shark Attack on Sy-Fy, you should watch it too.

Fiox
05-23-2013, 11:03 PM
Sonys is better MS oked that first mess of a patch XD

Fakinell
05-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Just so you know us EU members have been down just as long.

Nysir
holy crap which nose do u punch? dolphins are pissed

PitBull76

Buh-bye then

Kalter Stahl
05-23-2013, 11:06 PM
holy crap which nose do u punch? dolphins are pissed

Gotta do a double-punch, both hands, only way.

Nysir
05-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Gotta do a double-punch, both hands, only way.

wait i got it...were obviously under water. use O2 tank for a boosted douple punch ( think about superman flying)