PDA

View Full Version : curious about clans

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
05-23-2013, 11:07 PM
I see more and more clans in game and on these forums, and was wondering if I could get some feedback from other clan leaders. did you start your clan just for defiance? does your clan play other games? how long have you been around, what kind of membership numbers do you have, and do you prefer huge numbers or smaller more personal rosters? any info you guys can share is much appreciated.

Lone Star
05-23-2013, 11:10 PM
I see more and more clans in game and on these forums, and was wondering if I could get some feedback from other clan leaders. did you start your clan just for defiance? does your clan play other games? how long have you been around, what kind of membership numbers do you have, and do you prefer huge numbers or smaller more personal rosters? any info you guys can share is much appreciated.

Yah Im pretty curious too.. Kinda trying to find a casual fun guild, but still able to work together and strategize with meh... You know.. kinda go military ops with this shtick while still talking crass over vent for ****s and giggles. 420 friendly is a plus.

hYp
05-24-2013, 03:05 AM
our clan plays many games at least our main crew but we have added ppl just from defiance as well , but we stem from AC online an are some of the best AC players out there few also play cod some of us plau boarderlands , UC3 , an some others aswell we have kept same clan name ever since ACB

hYp
05-24-2013, 03:06 AM
Yah Im pretty curious too.. Kinda trying to find a casual fun guild, but still able to work together and strategize with meh... You know.. kinda go military ops with this shtick while still talking crass over vent for ****s and giggles. 420 friendly is a plus.

we 420 friendly aswell

john epps
05-24-2013, 03:22 AM
I'm giving amp clan some respect, you guys are pretty swift at recruiting xD Also subscribed to their YouTube channel these guys go HARD.

hYp
05-24-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm giving amp clan some respect, you guys are pretty swift at recruiting xD Also subscribed to their YouTube channel these guys go HARD.

ive been leading clans ever since i was a young lil boy back in tthe days of diablo2, an my main group of members from PS3 an comp (diablo2/3) go hard as **** we dont ever try to have a big clan ive always had this idea that a smaller titer group of players can a much stronger force to mess with me , dont like to sound like im braggin or nothing but we ranked #2 clan in world in AC , an i rank myself as #2 player in world an on diablo we are untouchable when it comes to dueling pretty much any game we play we ****.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:05 AM

If you click on the link in my Sig you can check out the clan I am in. We formed to play PS3 games in general, we only ask that you be 21+ and have a mic, as we are trying to find a more mature crowd of gamers (people tired of litlle kids telling them to suck things, what they did with your mom, et cetera...). As the Covenant Knights we haven't been there as long as some gaming groups, but our core group formed the Covenant after playing together for quite some time in another clan. Right now we have a medium-small clan in Defiance though that doesn't impact the fact that there is usually someone on to group up with.

hYp
05-24-2013, 08:06 AM
ive been leading clans ever since i was a young lil boy back in tthe days of diablo2, an my main group of members from PS3 an comp (diablo2/3) go hard as **** we dont ever try to have a big clan ive always had this idea that a smaller titer group of players can a much stronger force to mess with me , dont like to sound like im braggin or nothing but we ranked #2 clan in world in AC , an i rank myself as #2 player in world an on diablo we are untouchable when it comes to dueling pretty much any game we play we ****.

b4 i changed name to AMP , it used to be SZ the orginal name then it was hYp was tour tag then LAS an now we sit as AMP crew dont like to call it a clan more of an orginaziation or a gang , i call it the Crew

john epps
05-24-2013, 10:54 PM

I've always tried to be a very universal adept gamer, I've had goals to be good enough to try out for AMP, but unfortunately between working, YouTube, and a relationship, I don't get much time to hone my skills enough xD

Leroy Grimes
05-29-2013, 08:03 AM
Yeah i have a small clan and all we do is just random ****

XBLA: EVAssassiN

Defiance Name: Leroy Grimes

Defiance Clan Name: The Ark hunters