PDA

View Full Version : Trion you never fail to dissapoint

Cerne
05-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Originally posted BY SLEDGE

Server Downtime: May 23rd 11:55AM PT - NA & EU All Platforms
We will be taking all Defiance servers down for emergency maintenance to stop the duplication of items. Downtime is unknown currently.

Server Update:
Date: May 23rd, 2013
Time: 11:50AM PT
Duration: Unknown

Patch Notes:
This is to address the duplication of items

This was to simply address the duplication of items right it was not a full ROLL BACK on everything thats exactly what Sledge said well guess what?? You did infact do a full roll back i had 72 pursuits done i am now back down to 70...30 ego lower than i should be ya know IF your company is going to do a full ROLL BACK state you will don't sugar coat it. Also all my self boosts are gone thats nice of Trion to do clan boosts are also gone I was honestly looking forward to this patch but i should have honestly expected fail of this magnitude due to previous experiences.

Hey lets fire tons of our staff cause the game is more "stable" now good time for us to put a patch in...oops we broke it and instead of 4 hours of downtime lets make it all day for giggles......

I am normally a very patient person and i know Trion also known as "Try hard" was trying they really were but now its just pathetic also thanks for taking into consideration the ps3 customers you know how we have a 100 limit friends list on the PSN? i spoke to live support and they even said they "forgot" about that fact i have to delete my psn friends to make room for "defiance only friends" if i wish to complete certain pursuits its just outright rude pc and xbox don't have a max friend limit its nice to know some social pursuits are simply too big for me to handle.

Go right ahead and flame me, troll my post, or do whatever you feel is needed heck even ban me from the forums for all i care i used to be a "fanboy" as people call it but no longer. I will no longer invest my funds in your broken open Beta game. Truly a sad day really expected more from you Try hard really did. 118$ (CE) + 40$ (DLC Pass) = waste of money

Clown
05-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Go to bed. You're obviously cranky.

HempDeLeon
05-23-2013, 11:50 PM
go to bed. You're obviously cranky.

lmfao........

Chump Norris
05-23-2013, 11:52 PM
When you call them "Try Hard" its a good thing right? IMO trying hard is good and I hope they keep trying and even harder. :)

Cerne
05-23-2013, 11:56 PM

lol this made me laugh ty for that and ya i logged back on now that the servers are finally up really really not in the mood to play now back down to 3,301 ego i go :(

Cerne
05-23-2013, 11:58 PM
When you call them "Try Hard" its a good thing right? IMO trying hard is good and I hope they keep trying and even harder. :)

you can try hard at something but doesn't mean you will be successful and they continue to keep "trying hard"

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

killersanta666
05-24-2013, 12:02 AM
im lucky I bought this game 3 days ago I just brought it in and got a refund have fun playing you broken crap game ill just save up for a ps4 or xbox one so don't get mad return the son of a *****

Cerne
05-24-2013, 12:05 AM
im lucky I bought this game 3 days ago I just brought it in and got a refund have fun playing you broken crap game ill just save up for a ps4 or xbox one so don't get mad return the son of a *****

lol i got it as a pre-order id get 5$ credit for bringing the game back in now :P id rather use the disk as a beer coaster cause at least this way ill be reminding myself of potential bad decisions i can make while alcohol is involved

Toboe
05-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Cerne has a right to be cranky. To my knowledge, this is the second time that Trion Worlds has done a long 'unknown' downtime on the servers. I'm behind BOSS (Cerne). I would be upset if someone messed up my tons of hard work as well.

"TPR=EVOLUTION"
- - - - - - - - - - -

Signed:
Arsyn-Ink / Toboe (トオボエ)

SilvaDoberman
05-24-2013, 12:20 AM

Alright! One less noob! Now...If we can just work on the Xbox 360 section ;);)

Props to Toboe on being in Biloxi, MS..... :) I am in Diamondhead myself.

Djomblade1
05-24-2013, 12:39 AM

Oh god please no. Look, the train wreck that was the Xbox one has went ****ing viral. Its all over the place. If you know what the xbox one is going to be all about and are still planning on getting one, then you have lost all credibility as a gamer. On the other hand, you might be one busy person and just havent been educated about it yet. I will provide a link for you to one of my favorite youtubers who explains it all and I will then forgive you because you simply didnt know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKm94T0jfzQ

Toboe
05-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Alright! One less noob! Now...If we can just work on the Xbox 360 section ;);)

Props to Toboe on being in Biloxi, MS..... :) I am in Diamondhead myself.

Kudos right back.

Chump Norris
05-24-2013, 12:55 AM
you can try hard at something but doesn't mean you will be successful and they continue to keep "trying hard"

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

I would rather try hard then fail and try harder the next time than be a quitter. Im glad they are like me and dont give up just because there is a bump in the road.

"Surrender is death and death is for *******." Kenny Powers

Cerne
05-24-2013, 12:58 AM
I would rather try hard and fail than be a quitter. Im glad they are like me and dont give up just because there is a bump in the road.

"Surrender is death and death is for *******." Kenny Powers

Oh thats a fine policy IF you are not costing thousands of others money by doing so however a company trying hard and failing at every turn is a company that should simply stop trying and start DOING

Black_Adder_
05-24-2013, 06:59 AM
The most interesting thing in MMOs is sitting in forums and reading threads like this. The only problem there isn't age rating for the posters so I sometimes can't tell if it's 8 years old boy crying or 28 years old ******.