I got a mod III special at a vendor

Not bad Trion...not bad

Thanks

Era
05-24-2013, 12:22 AM
mod IIIs at vendors aren't new

kiro
05-24-2013, 12:24 AM
They took my bits away (400) that I spent I a box got an orange shotgun they took that too not a happy gamer atm...

Dobranoc
05-24-2013, 12:24 AM

they were just rare as all hellbug... only saw 2 since beta 1 till now...

Murder
05-24-2013, 12:58 AM
Good to hear.

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 01:21 AM

Very true. Been carrying them on me for sometime now waiting for a gun. Got like 30 blue mods, not rear at all, you just don't check the vender enough.

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 01:38 AM
To the OP:

It's not all good, not good at all.

Nerfed the heck outta shotgun/faggers. Just used 120k salvage to get the mag slot on my orange grind faggers and put a Shot pod III in it. Yestertime it had 15 rounds, now it's got 10, and 4 less pellets. How is this good?

They nerfed modding again. Was saving to put a mod slot on my Saw, needed bout 22k. Now it's 40k. This is good?

Nerfed cars. Running over a small hell bug takes one shield unit away, hitting a hell bug warrior, archer or egg, takes half your shield, so 2 hell bugs and boom. It wouldn't be such a problem if I could see them before I run into/over them, which I can't about 60% to 70% of the time. This is good?

Nerfed my Topnotch outfit. Used to be white and yellow. Now it's a dull gray and blue. Saw someone else wearing it and its been renamed Headlands Machinist or some such. I know that isn't good.

Murder
05-24-2013, 01:47 AM
To the OP:

Nerfed the heck outta shotgun/faggers. Just used 120k salvage to get the mag slot on my orange grind faggers and put a Shot pod III in it. Yestertime it had 15 rounds, now it's got 10, and 4 less pellets. How is this good?

They nerfed modding again. Was saving to put a mod slot on my Saw, needed bout 22k. Now it's 40k. This is good?

Nerfed cars. Running over a small hell bug takes one shield unit away, hitting a hell bug warrior, archer or egg, takes half your shield, so 2 hell bugs and boom. It wouldn't be such a problem if I could see them before I run into/over them, which I can't about 60% to 70% of the time. This is good?

Nerfed my Topnotch outfit. Used to be white and yellow. Now it's a dull gray and blue. Saw someone else wearing it and its been renamed Headlands Machinist or some such. I know that isn't good.

I'm sorry, but all I got out of this was the word yestertime...

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 01:49 AM
I'm sorry, but all I got out of this was the word yestertime...

Take off the fanboy glasses.

Murder
05-24-2013, 01:53 AM
Take off the fanboy glasses.

I realize there are issues, I was just being an @$$.

Schwa
05-24-2013, 01:54 AM
I'm still suspicious of Freight Yard. I'll feel safer if it survives 24 hours.

diggergig
05-24-2013, 01:55 AM
It's harder, but I guess people like that, right?

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 01:56 AM
I realize there are issues, I was just being an @$$.

Grats! You succeeded!

Hehe

It's All Good!

Nate Murder
05-24-2013, 03:32 AM

I never got any mod II or III for specials before at vendors. I would only get a mod I for 500 scrip and I'm not talking about the average vendors like Iron Demon Ranch or Headlands Transit Depot. I'm glad you already have some but my friends would only get a mod I as well. I guess we had bad luck. Either way I'm thankful. My EGO is about 2800, so it's not like I just got the game this past week. Maybe I need to just start hanging around you. Let me hold your rabbit's foot for a little while lol.

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 04:06 AM
What server are you on Nate? If its US PS3, you should come find me and I'll give ya a bunch.

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 04:10 AM
What server are you on Nate? If its US PS3, you should come find me and I'll give ya a bunch.

What the heck! If any of ya need level 2 or 3 mods come find me on the US PS3 server, character name is Clay Randall, I'll give ya a couple. This is a limited time offer, prolly bout a week.

Peace

carpesangrea
05-24-2013, 04:11 AM
To the OP:

Shotguns needed a nerf. They still do ridiculous damage from 20 feet away, so stop whining because you lost your "I win" gun.

Assasino
05-24-2013, 04:17 AM
from what i have been reading it is not all good.
However more damage to vehicles i think was implemented because of all those pains in the *** that always ride in Arkfalls

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 04:22 AM
Shotguns needed a nerf. They still do ridiculous damage from 20 feet away, so stop whining because you lost your "I win" gun.

First off I just got it slotted out then they nerfed it.

Second and more to the point, I don't PvP, so it not "I win" anything, haven't had the chance to use it really. Why nerf the PvE shotguns? Were the mobs whining about how unfair the damage is. No, it was PvP folks cause someone figgered out that cloak and shotgun work well together. And this was unfair to everyone, somehow. So, instead of addressing this in the PvP environment, say by nerfing them only while their in PvP, they nerfed all of them.

Chilmeister
05-24-2013, 04:28 AM
However more damage to vehicles i think was implemented because of all those pains in the *** that always ride in Arkfalls

I agree :)

If you want to point a finger at who caused the vehicles to be nerfed then look no further than the Arkfall Prattmobiles.

We complained over and over about them and Trion found a cure, i know its not a cure we are all happy with but its a cure that wouldnt have happened at all if the Prattmobiles had stopped being selfish.

And thanks Trion for actually listening to us.:p

Rand1701
05-24-2013, 04:28 AM

I get that. I really dislike those folks that drive around ark falls thinking they're helping.

But, why not say make the vehicle stop working when it gets close to an ark fall crystal, if that is why they changed it.

Instead, now you get to blow up because you can't see the hell bugs to avoid them most of the time.

Not good