PDA

View Full Version : no more x12 shotguns , pump or saw, why??..

hYp
05-24-2013, 12:02 AM
this makes the heavy scatter gun the same dmg as the normal pump shot an same dmg as the fragger..also the sawed off nolonget get x12 only x8 so they are all the same dmg now....they wana do this yet not upgrade the sniper bullets i mean come on , if ur gona make 1 gun weaker an least make sniper ALOT more usefull...damnit!, tho i dont only use shottys but they are doign some wrong moves here i think tho i love game still!

Golgo_13
05-24-2013, 12:09 AM
They officially ruined the one of the only classes of weapons I found enjoyable to use. I hate you Trion. The mag reduction was fine, but now the Heavy Scatter Gun is just taking up a weapon slot.

hYp
05-24-2013, 12:14 AM
They officially ruined the one of the only classes of weapons I found enjoyable to use. I hate you Trion. The mag reduction was fine, but now the Heavy Scatter Gun is just taking up a weapon slot.

mise well use the burtal frontior shotgun from crystal pond now as i alrdy have1 maxed with all 4 brutal mods heh..

hYp
05-24-2013, 12:17 AM
mise well use the burtal frontior shotgun from crystal pond now as i alrdy have1 maxed with all 4 brutal mods heh..

also the fragger has WAY smaller pellet range mmmm... guess they are trying to even guns out yet dont add sniper bullets an they make the GP 1500x3 like 4real????? wtf is this point its 10000x stronger than anything an mine has a mag of 6...lol with gull dmg radios of .60 + .40 then also has fire rate an crit multi and its vetrean so even more fire rate on full reload with u always full reload it..wow.

Colif
05-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Vot fragger is still 91x12, the VBI Shotgun is 94x12, and the birdshot is 71x16, so I guess they just did some shotguns?

hYp
05-24-2013, 01:44 AM
Vot fragger is still 91x12, the VBI Shotgun is 94x12, and the birdshot is 71x16, so I guess they just did some shotguns?

yea the best ones pump an sawed , they made heavy scatterguns do the same as the lower end pumpshotgun now 16x x 8 insyead of 12 an same on the good sawed thats had 250 x 12 are now x8 those once u said not many ppl even fux wit

Colif
05-24-2013, 02:36 AM
i had a legendary vot fragger in 2nd slot for arkfalls, 20mag size was nice. Alas its only 10 now and I may replace it with something else, not sure now.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:11 AM
this makes the heavy scatter gun the same dmg as the normal pump shot an same dmg as the fragger..also the sawed off nolonget get x12 only x8 so they are all the same dmg now....they wana do this yet not upgrade the sniper bullets i mean come on , if ur gona make 1 gun weaker an least make sniper ALOT more usefull...damnit!, tho i dont only use shottys but they are doign some wrong moves here i think tho i love game still!

What gets me is they do this, but they spout all this bullcrap about every type of gun having it's own personality? Is that all just talk like we heard from Gearbox? I mean, they just made every shotgun like every other basically, with the exception that sawed off shotguns only get one shot, so where is the different personalities?

SilvaDoberman
05-24-2013, 10:26 AM
All I hear is a bunch of babies crying that they don't have an overpowered shotgun anymore. Get over it and get used to the new shotguns. Learn to play with them. I played all this morning with the new shotguns and had not a single problem. Stop complaining and just play. You will see it's not that big of a deal.

I have seen people saying they will quit unless they put shotguns back up to x12......Really? If thats what makes someone leave a game, then the game must really be **** already. Makes me wonder who I am playing with on a daily basis? I don't want to play with noobs that take the easy way out. Learn to use something other than a Shotgun and Grenade Launcher.....

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 10:32 AM
All I hear is a bunch of babies crying that they don't have an overpowered shotgun anymore. Get over it and get used to the new shotguns. Learn to play with them. I played all this morning with the new shotguns and had not a single problem. Stop complaining and just play. You will see it's not that big of a deal.

I have seen people saying they will quit unless they put shotguns back up to x12......Really? If thats what makes someone leave a game, then the game must really be **** already. Makes me wonder who I am playing with on a daily basis? I don't want to play with noobs that take the easy way out. Learn to use something other than a Shotgun and Grenade Launcher.....

So, when you use a VOT weapon it feels different than an FRC of VBI weapon then? I dunno, when a company says one thing than does the opposite it feels a bit more legit to ask questions. Also, they have taken the Sawed off and made it obsolete, which is sad as it was only good for PvP, wothless in PvE.

maverick07
05-24-2013, 11:37 AM
The problem I have with their pellet nerf is why would you use the shotguns that were nerfed now over the alternatives? The VBI TACC auto, Nano Fragger, and FRC Heavy Scattergun got the nerf from 12 to 8 pellets. Versus the standard VBI auto, Sawed Off Scattergun, and FRC Scattergun respectively now have the same stats. Except much better accuracy and range than those nerfed shotties.

That was the whole point of the TACC auto, Nano Fragger, and FRC Heavy. Worse accuracy and a bigger spread but more damage with the extra pellets. They should have just decreased the pellets to 10 imo or they could have upped the damage slightly if they wanted to nerf the count to 8. The only variation between these two sets of shotties now are one set having better accuracy than the other.

Also I really wish Trion would put all of these numbers in their patch notes. I'd rather know these stats that were changed than a random truck being moved slightly out in the world somewhere.

Golgo_13
05-24-2013, 01:59 PM
It was even scummier the way they didn't even mention this alteration in the notes as well. So it was a nice surprise when my favorite weapon was ruined. Thanks for the "tuning".

OtakuTom1992
05-24-2013, 03:50 PM
They much rather boost the damage and range of the over used infectors