PDA

View Full Version : Im downloading! Im so excited!!

The Whitetiger
05-24-2013, 01:32 AM
So I just got off of work. Its 3:28 am here in San Antonio, Tx. I just downloaded the patch in 6 minutes. It is saving and i have 2 more minutes left. Im really really excited. Sure im easy to please. Im a father and husband, so the little things are really a bright light on my crappy days. Just wondering if i really shouldnt be so excited? Anyone had any problems besides the critical error on download or anything else that will change my mind?

A s0t
05-24-2013, 01:33 AM
freight yard back!!!!!

xlsa
05-24-2013, 01:34 AM
lol couldn't tel you tried getting on like 5 hours ago and I couldn't because trion fired all the smart people that were working there

The Whitetiger
05-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Yeah i got off yesterday about 8:58 am right before they took down the servers. I figured i would take the rest of the day off from Defiance. But curiousity brought me to checking the forums hour after hour. I just had a feeling something would go wrong. Uh oh! I got a patch error. Dang it!!!! Ihad to uninstall and reinstall after tuesdays patch. Guess its that time again. Ugh!

The Whitetiger
05-24-2013, 01:53 AM
Its ok. Its ok. Everything will be alright. Everything will be alright. I wont cry. 20 more minutes and it will be fine. I will be playing and it will never happen again. Cant believe i love this game so much. I hope in all honesty there is someone like me. Who can take a hit and pick themselves up and carry on with this awesome game. One day, Trion will be the greatest devs around and they will look back and laugh about when Defiance first released. I know i have gotten my moneys worth and even then some. Then more is yet to come. No one is perfect. I know im not and neither is anyone reading this post or trolling ghe forums.

Stick with it and keep your head up Trion. I got your back for now. Thanks guys.