PDA

View Full Version : VoX Building better worlds

Grim
01-11-2013, 01:17 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/a7af32cebc2dc6d27bf9167205f764db_zps801dc1cb.png

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/videoskin_sharing_bg_zps887bde5b.png
Who We Are

Hive is a community of experienced gamers who play and enjoy Defiance together. We came together because of mutual interest, but stay together because of the atmosphere of friendship and camaraderie. We have a core group of active players, who pride themselves in being knowledgeable, approachable, and available to help others. We believe that a good community not only enhances our gaming experience, but our lives as well. We strive to maintain a positive, respectful, and fun environment for all Community members.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/videoskin_sharing_bg_zps887bde5b.png
What We Do

Our primary goal is to provide an enjoyable experience while playing, but as a community, we do more than just play Defiance together. As a guild, we regularly run instances, arkfalls, and pvp groups and we also organize our own activities, such as Clan races, hide & seek events, and trivia nights. We are also active in reporting bugs and making suggestions to the developers on ways to improve the quality of the game. We have active forums where we post Defiance guides and discuss everything from game and TV show content to non-Defiance related things. On occasion we even play other games or even watch movies together while on Team Speak.
Who We Are Looking For

We are looking for YOU. As with any new game, after a month or two players tend to drop off and leave to do other things. We are looking for the players who are interested in continuing to play Defiance as it continues to grow and evolve over time. Our members range from college students to retired folks and our guild is worldwide, so no matter what your schedule is, odds are one of us will be on too. In the end, what we need are respectful players who love Defiance as much as we do and will help our already great community grow.

Current members: 11

** RECRUITMENT OPEN**

------------------------------
Greetings potential Recruits of the Hive!

I come to you today as the leader of the community "HIVE", and we are excited to be here in search of more souls to join our cause. We are a US-Server community with activity hours around the clock, but primary guild events will take place between 7pm and 1am Gmt.

So let's cut to the chase, why should you be interested in our community, what do we have to offer, and what are our goals?

Why should you be interested in our community?

- Acceptance of any play style
- Organized events, raids, and more
- Organized, competitive PvP culture for those with that play style
- Fun, laid-back atmosphere but with serious drive to improve and succeed
- Direct bug reports are forwarded to devs.
- Game Nights

What do we have to offer?

- Helpful community
- Private Community TS3 server for voice communication
- Both a hardcore and a more casual player base for any recruit's play style
- A good amount of members to accumulate influence quickly and reward the community and its members
- Experienced leader of several previous Community's in different game genres and play styles over 10+ years
- Opportunities for officer positions, one per 10 members

What are our goals?

- To have a good sized member base (50 max subject to increase ) so you always have someone to party with and/or talk to
- To help Defiance report bugs and see the game succeed
- To be part of Trions test realms
- To complete all of the PvE content
- To attain a few server / world firsts
- To organize large-scale Siege events
- To participate in competitive tournament-format PvP matches
- To have fun and socialize

If you are interested in applying, head over to our website and read some of the stickies in the recruitment forum for any additional information. Post a new thread using the application template to apply. We look forward to hearing from you! :D

Community Website:

Please read all of the Rules on the forum before registering. Thank you.

http://hive-clan.com

APBmonkey
01-11-2013, 02:08 PM
nice website

Grim
01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
iv sent you a Message Apbmonkey.

Vox is a Eu pc community but we also have a few NA players join from time to time.

thanks about the website site we have spent the last few days getting it ready. we still have a few bugs but we will get there.

Lucicer
01-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Damn grim u r a busy man

Grim
01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
@ Lucicer you have no idea lol

Grim
01-11-2013, 06:34 PM
We currently have several volunteer staff positions available. If you would like more information in how you can help take part in shaping this community please contact an administrator.

These are the positions that are currently available.

Moderator: Responsibilities include monitoring and moderating all forums and comments, as well as TeamSpeak voice chat to ensure that all community rules are being followed. Moderators are also responsible for helping to administer user tags, verify user residency, and apply guild tags to users upon request. This is a volunteer position but it does require a decent commitment of time, and a working knowledge of the enjin control panel.

Writer: Responsibilities include maintaining and updating news feeds and forums, writing articles and guides in a timely manner. Requires excellent writing skills, spelling and grammar, as well as some minor image editing. This position does not require a large time investment, but it does require meeting deadlines.

Officers: Responsibilities- Managing the division and its members- Final say on all decisions - Dealing with all New recruits - Working with the GM to have the community ready for release - Setting practice times- Moderating all forums

Grim
01-12-2013, 08:21 AM
the amount of response is great so far and i would like to thank everyone who has taken there time to head to our site but please remember the site and guild is in beta stage and we will be placing more content once the NDA is lifted. in the next few days i will be opening a new rank of visitor so you can come chat on the forums and get to know or join the community.

Deathrow
01-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Sent an app on your site :]

Grim
01-12-2013, 10:54 AM
fine got you welcome to vox :) ill msg u via the website

Deathrow
01-12-2013, 03:21 PM
fine got you welcome to vox :) ill msg u via the website

Thanks for the warm welcome :]

Grim
01-12-2013, 06:23 PM
have you got into next weeks beta. need some one to play with but don't want to join a guild VoX ts3 server will be live and free to jump on during the event.

Details will be posted closer to the time

Guild events
Recruitment
Giveaways

Why not what have you to lose come make some friends. And join VoX community in a 48 event

Grim
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Guest rank and forums are active feel free to stop by say hi

Grim
01-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Welcome to our newest members

BlessedSaviour
Recruit

AkHolicz
Recruit

PSYCO32
Recruit

Karnivorous
Recruit

Grim
01-13-2013, 07:03 PM
With not long left till the first CBT Vox is getting ready for its events with loads of new fresh ideas from our community being put in to action by our admin team. If you want your voice heard and wish to be part of a growing community no matter what game you play head to our site now.

Grizznitch
01-13-2013, 08:58 PM
(content removed) please delete vox logo

Grim
01-14-2013, 12:13 AM
:Update:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/vox-grey-1.png

Vox industry's would like to welcome its latest officer to the field.

Grizz 13/4/13 may your time with us be filled with good times.

New logo
Website update
New ranks
New awards
Hidden Vault <<< wtf <<<

Grizznitch
01-14-2013, 02:01 AM

wargutz
01-14-2013, 04:10 AM
Hi there folks Wargutz here

just a friendly hello from the VOX
i am one of the officers any problems or just wanna know
some info give us a mail and we help you out.

if you have any game suggestions for us to spread into
give us some feedback and we take in on board.

also any feedback on our website is welcome.

Deathrow
01-14-2013, 08:20 AM
You got to toss me the link of that sig Grim..

Grim
01-14-2013, 11:02 AM
ill place it in our forums + explain how deathrow in the next day or so.

Grim
01-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Join us on steam here (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/buildingbetterworlds#members)

Grim
01-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Hello Video Makers,

Today VoX started taking in request's to upload your videos to our YouTube channel. To read how this help you and us read below. This will help you new YouTube users or underground YouTube users to get known a little as well increasing VoX subscribers, the more subscribers Vox gains the more people will see your work. An addition to your video being added to our channel we will link the video back to your official YouTube channel and give 100% credit to your work to you.

Rules:
- No sexual, racist or offensive content
- Must have full rights to video footage, music and pictures in your video
- You must give rights to us to upload your video and place a trailer in front of it no longer then 15 secs
- Video must be in good quality and you must take your time editing your videos. (we do not upload raw videos)
- No mainstream music, if you do not have rights to music, please don't add music and we will add music from our confirmed music allow list.

Benefits:
- Each video you get uploaded to our channel you get a link back to your official YouTube account.
- You get full credit for the making of the video in description
- Get yourself known and over time get a lot more followers.

Click here (http://www.youtube.com/TheVoxVideos)

Ask for more details on our main site.

Myll_Erik
01-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Howdy!

Please keep in mind that alpha and beta is under NDA and you are not allowed to post videos or stream.

Grim
01-14-2013, 04:46 PM
yes Myll_Erik we know bud were talking about video Makers in general. sorry for the confusion

Grim
01-14-2013, 09:36 PM
update:

Have you got into next weeks beta. Need community to play with but don't want to join a guild VoX ts3 server will be live and free to jump on during the event.

Details will be posted closer to the time

Guild events
Recruitment
Giveaways
and much more

Why not what have you to lose come make some friends. And join VoX industry's in a Great event wich will last all weekend.

times subject to change

Grim
01-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Welcome to Cadet Emarieu may your stay with Vox industries filled with good times

Grim
01-15-2013, 06:59 PM
a few of you have asked what we can offer you that's different to most community's wheres here is a few.

What we offer our members
Active forums
Events & Game Nights
Active, Approachable Leadership
Game battles and league Support
Unique and Descriptive Ranking and Ribbon System
Positive, Friendly, Family-Safe Atmosphere for Respectful Players.
Members Worldwide!
Monthly Spotlight Member Awards
Professional Graphic Design & Web Dev. Team
Clan Blog and Newsletter for Current Events
Rapidly Growing Community of Casual and Competitive Gamers
Support for a Variety of Mmo/Multiplayer Games

and we have so much more to offer so head to our site now by clicking here (http://voxtis.enjin.com/) and just have a look.

Deathrow
01-16-2013, 09:09 AM
We're indeed building better worlds!

Grizznitch
01-16-2013, 04:04 PM

Grim
01-17-2013, 12:46 AM
With only one day left till the close beta VoX industries is preparing for a long weekend what have you got planned.

Need a team but don't what to chose a guild just yet then join VoX on ts3 for the whole event

we will be hosting events all weekend.

so you come join us make new friends and maby join a community

blueeyes
01-17-2013, 01:00 AM
hi there Vox industries my name is Доминика or Dominika in English :P im 23 years old from Russia me and my Sister would like to be the first to say hi and the best of luck in recruitment not like you need it that's one epic website and from what iv read in this post i cant wait to join you guys if you will have us.

ill be signing up closer to release as im working at the moment and would like to gather more info on the game first but i see your in to others games to if i can join ill happily join you in many games.

i am kinda surprised tho no other guilds have not said hi on this thread as iv noticed you have said a welcome and a good luck to there's but hey its fine you cant please them all :P

Anyway hope to here from you soon
Blueeyes

Arkathos
01-17-2013, 03:05 AM
i am kinda surprised tho no other guilds have not said hi on this thread as iv noticed you have said a welcome and a good luck to there's but hey its fine you cant please them all :P

Had I arrived here first Grim would have had my well wishes posted, but he was kind enough to welcome us to the forum! (The first and only too lol). It would have been odd for people to welcome them if they were here first I think. Besides Blueeyes, clearly you can see that VoX needs no luck!

Grizznitch
01-17-2013, 07:01 AM
I have made a quick recruitment video which is subject to change lol depending on how bad my spelling is in it ect. bare with me still new to after effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiz_e6PMf3U&feature=youtu.be

SkyRobo1
01-17-2013, 08:19 AM
I like your guild Grim. I might be interested in joining - however for now I'm just hovering over guilds I'm interested in until I decided if whether or not I will be buying this game.

Deathrow
01-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Cant wait for teh beta :3

Grim
01-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Good evening all

so many new peeps so much to do.

Blueeyes thanks for your comment your most welcome to join Vox even if you are in Russia we have no holds on where you are

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post

please don't worry your self im sure each guild/community on here has there reasons. i just pop on there thread to be nice and welcome as many community's to the game as i can.

Arkathos
thanks for the comments bud and good to see you on our thread. Please don't treat about this is all good.

SkyRobo1
feel free to apply anytime but ofc take your time there are many great guilds/Community's for this game and im sure anyone of them will give you a great home with a great family to house you.

but if you don't choose VoX best of luck and ill hopefully see you in-game

Grim

SkyRobo1
01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
So has the TS3 been setup for the first beta?
I want to have a talk and greet with possible future brother in arms/sisters in arms.

Also thank you Grim.

Grim
01-17-2013, 09:02 PM
hey SkyRobo1 yes our details are
VoX industries
ts3 85.236.100.188:12377
pass voxjoin

feel free to jump on anytime most of us will be on from 1pm gmt

blueeyes
01-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post

i didn't mean to cause a fuss i just found it a bit strange. that's all

anyway i have 7 friends who are interested in VoX would it be possible for you to open a Russian forum on your site for us just so we don't flood the main forums :P

also i see you guys allow new members to make there on faction of VoX if so i would like to apply as a faction leader for swtor

we have 7 players who are fully geared and ready to raid just looking for a back bone/structure to follow and with your help ill happily lead them

anyway feel free to msg me or call iv left my details in a private message

thanks x

Grim
01-17-2013, 10:38 PM
i didn't mean to cause a fuss i just found it a bit strange. that's all

anyway i have 7 friends who are interested in VoX would it be possible for you to open a Russian forum on your site for us just so we don't flood the main forums :P

also i see you guys allow new members to make there on faction of VoX if so i would like to apply as a faction leader for swtor

we have 7 players who are fully geared and ready to raid just looking for a back bone/structure to follow and with your help ill happily lead them

Ok let me start by saying yes we allow Factions with in VoX each are subject to our rules and all answer to me.

but yes you can lead that faction as you wish but ill talk to you about this soon ill call you at 8am gmt please be online.

For the forums we can arrange a Ru area if required i will add it to my to do list.

Grizznitch
01-17-2013, 11:49 PM

SymphonyMoon
01-18-2013, 12:47 AM
It's great to see an International Guild!

I'm not from NA, so an International guild would be the best to hang out with. I would like to say I really really like your opening post, it's really neat and professionally done:)

Grim
01-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Hey all and thanks to SymphonyMoon for stoping by thanks very much for the comment and we would be happy to have you

please note with only a few hours left till the beta all are welcome on our ts3

VoX industries ts3 85.236.100.188:12377 pass voxjoin

Rules:
No spamming
No trash talking
No racism

Voxx
01-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Just thought I'd drop a line, since your 'guild' name is very close to my character/forum name. I was actually going to do 1 X but hit it twice just because I felt like it. Nice 'almost' coincidence. Been using Vox/Voxx since Vanilla WoW. Anyway, take it easy, hoping to actually be able to log my character in game for the first time soon.

*Edit* also lolol.... Griz/Grizz is another name I've used for my game names. crazy weird :|

Grim
01-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Voxx

Just thought I'd drop a line, since your 'guild' name is very close to my character/forum name. I was actually going to do 1 X but hit it twice just because I felt like it. Nice 'almost' coincidence. Been using Vox/Voxx since Vanilla WoW. Anyway, take it easy, hoping to actually be able to log my character in game for the first time soon.

*Edit* also lolol.... Griz/Grizz is another name I've used for my game names. crazy weird :|

lol well what can i say.... how about being Voxx of VoX :P

Voxx
01-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Already in a clan that hasn't posted our 'advertisement' on here yet.

Grim
01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
well best of luck Voxx

and welcome to our latest recruit Frost hope you have a great stay in Vox

Grim
01-18-2013, 04:46 PM
well the vox events have been going great all night

we will be doing Random events from time to time keep a eye open

or join vox in the Shadow war

feel free to pop on our raid call @ 5531765

Grim
01-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Well that concludes to days Events hope to see you all on tomorrow for loads of shadow wars have a nice night our Raid call server will remain open all weekend have a nice night

Vox raid call
ip:5531765

Grim
01-18-2013, 09:10 PM
here are the last of our guilds beta keys.

RM2R-ZZYX-ZGDK-J9WE-FNMN

6XR6-K9JM-PDW7-RTEQ-K3GX

give them to a friends
compliments of Vox ind

blueeyes
01-18-2013, 10:48 PM
lol What a great night was only the 6 of us but lol shadow wars to races to top scores lol i haven't had this much fun in a long time. i look forward to more of your guild events Grim.

Grim
01-19-2013, 12:10 AM
lol yeah blueeye's what a night thanks for turning up was a giggle we will be doing Shadow wars all day to moz so come join us on

Raidcall ID: 5531765

Download raidcall at www.raidcall.com

Grim
01-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Anyone who is attending to nights shadow-wars feel free to come on our raid-call from 7pm gmt

Raidcall ID: 5531765

Grim
01-19-2013, 07:10 PM
well that concludes this betas events with Vox what a event its been 48 hours of shadow wars lol

don't forget we have battlefield 3 on all week as well as APB reloaded and many other games so pop by our forums say hi and join in.

Grim
01-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Welcome to our latest member Ravendark

new update:::

Forums overhaul: new forums set up ready for adjusting to each game the community plays.

New Guest passes available: just sign up for one
Raid call server update rewards for activity are now active:

New officers wanted(see main forums)

well that's us for to day folks its been a long 48 hours and my team are shattered i with everyone who has been in the beta and join our events a special thanks.

and we look forward to seeing you all next time for those staying on for the rest of the beta have fun and remember our raid call is always open if you need a place to hang out even if your not in Vox

Grim
01-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Welcome to Anrenrui our latest cadet have a great stay in Vox

wargutz
01-20-2013, 02:38 AM
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/God%20creation.jpg
God creates man
Man creates fire
Man creates electricity
Man creates pc's
Man makes games
Man masters games
Man becomes gaming gods

and on the 7th day they rest and eat many tasty gaming snacks

hahahahhaahhah little bit of evolution for the win Via vox from wargutz

The following is a guild post for the great vox network via grimm

VoX Building better worlds

Please note that you must be 16+ join to VoX industries, Thank You.

(Exceptions made for mature younger players)
http://voxtis.enjin.com
feel free to browse around at our sites features. If you
like what you see, feel free to check the regulations, and set up account and apply.

Who is VoX industries?
Here over at VoX industries we believe that Guilds are the number one reason why MMO's are much more than just a game. If they are led properly they can make your gaming experience turn into something much more than just you playing your character. Tell me, what makes a person happier and more confident than being able to bond together? Face long and difficult tasks together? And then on top of that succeeding in them, together? It creates a bond of camaraderie, trust and friendship. These three things make for a perfect mixture to get you as a player emotionally involved into a game. Which like I said before, enhances your gaming experience tremendously!

Of course it's not just the leaders that make a guild grow and prosper. We can organize both PvE and PvP events. We can hold Hide-&-Seek events as much as we want. And we can spam guild chat for as long as we'd like. But it's the members that show up and enjoy their in-game day that make it all worth it. And that actually "make" the event. Whereas Team Community, your dedicated officers, are just there to keep this from falling apart Every member of VoX industries has extensive gaming-experience, in all sorts off different games, and with our forces combined, we have been in every situation a guild can be in. Both good & bad. Wich makes us ready to take your game-experience to a new level.

VoX industries is looking for players like you! Players that are here to enjoy the content, and have the full MASSIVEmorpg experience. Help us build VoX industries, with whatever suits you best. If you're interested in joining us in PvE, our guild leader will be glad to help you on information, and he'll be running members-only dungeons daily. You want ranking? Don't worry, we can go for it, and our PvP-vet will be organizing more teams when needed! Or are you one of them crazy bastards that likes nothing more then jumping into the chaos of raid vs raid PvP, but not really sure how? There are already games with that feature. And VoX industries has played them, too much,...

Any Questions
Our Social Officer! Will be ready to answer you as much as possible, sending a PM as a guest on our website will also do the charm if you have any questions. You'll find him lounging in our team speak channel more often then not, so make sure to drop by! And even if we Dont have an officer online anyone from VoX industries will be happy to help. Doing what we like to do, in an environment filled with people of the same mindset. So we're having the lolz too! Already interested? sign up here or head to our site here You will be kept up to date on everything we're doing and be at the root of our soon to be Community!

What we offer our members
Active forums
Events & Game Nights
Active, Approachable Leadership
Game battles and league Support
Unique and Descriptive Ranking and Ribbon System
Positive, Friendly, Family-Safe Atmosphere for Respectful Players.
Members Worldwide!
Monthly Spotlight Member Awards
Professional Graphic Design & Web Dev. Team
Clan Blog and Newsletter for Current Events
Rapidly Growing Community of Casual and Competitive Gamers
Support for a Variety of Mmo/Multiplayer Games

VoX industries you tube here
VoX industries steam here
VoX industries Raidcall ID: 5531765

Grim
01-20-2013, 06:09 PM
lol Gutz just a head up guys recruitment will remain open. untill release any question feel free to pm me

Grim
01-22-2013, 12:47 AM
hey all were still recruiting in Alpha beta come join Vox in the shadow wars or why not pop by our forums for a chat.

killerbee04x
01-22-2013, 03:51 AM
What if we play on the Xbox..

DomuS
01-22-2013, 07:49 AM
Hello,
I have applied on the website :)

Grim
01-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Welcome DomuS

::update we will be hosting a shadow war this weekend::

more details to come stay tuned

Doc
01-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Good luck recruiting.

killerbee04x
01-22-2013, 09:29 PM
What if we play on the xbox... This clan lissen... Hellow...

Grim
01-23-2013, 12:02 AM
killerbee04x sorry are a PC only community but i wish you the best of luck finding a guild

also thanks Doc

i would also like to welcome Domus to the community have a nice time in Vox

DomuS
01-23-2013, 05:54 AM
killerbee04x sorry are a PC only community but i wish you the best of luck finding a guild

also thanks Doc

i would also like to welcome Domus to the community have a nice time in Vox

Thank you man. Glad to be on board.

Now i need alpha access so we can rock together!

Grim
01-23-2013, 04:12 PM
:this weeks update:

Vox gets featured by Defiance central (http://defiance-central.com/vox-joins-community-link-program/) and joins there community.

in other news

We have many members in alpha and a few of us are going nuts at shadow war.
So why not join us for a little fun.

Grim
02-06-2013, 04:13 AM
hey all i know its been a few days since out last update. but we have been having fun in alpha to testing so many other games

We would also like to welcome our new cadets

[Cadet] Acreaper

[Cadet] Skysz

may your stay be warm and fun

ACReaper
02-06-2013, 05:06 AM
thanks , i'm looking forward to gaming with you all :) now i just need to DL and get used to raidcall :P
and grats and welcome to all members of Dark L3gion

Grizznitch
02-08-2013, 09:10 AM

ACReaper
02-08-2013, 10:45 AM
nice vid :)

Grizznitch
02-08-2013, 10:58 AM

Grim
02-09-2013, 01:28 PM
welcome to welshwizard our latest cadet may you have a great stay

alos nice work Grizz on the video.

ACReaper
02-10-2013, 10:04 AM
bump, looking forward to us all hanging out at launch :)

Grizznitch
02-11-2013, 03:21 PM

Rikochet
02-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Been looking over the forums for a guild and stumbled upon VoX, must say Im very impressed and taken by the activity I see. Ill definitely check your site out and might apply as Im already on enjin.

Hope to see you guys ingame whether or not Ill be there under the VoX-tag!

Grim
02-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Good day Rikochet thanks for spending the time to drop by our thread and would like to thank you for your kind words if you would like to sign up we would be more than happy to have you.

in other news recruitment will be closing on march 29th for us to adjust the guild ranks and perform a activity check before release so there's still loads of time to sign up and be a fonder of Vox ind

Will loads of events going on right now across many games vox would love to meet all of you.

also were still accepting guild sponsors and we will still continue to feature guilds and fan sites. So send us a message.

Skysz
02-13-2013, 12:28 AM
We look forward to all the incoming recruits for Defiance!

Grizznitch
02-13-2013, 06:47 AM

Grim
02-13-2013, 10:46 AM
welcome to our latest cadet Jinx

Update
were recruiting Artists,Officers and css designers

do you want your work shown come join VoX

Grim
02-13-2013, 09:01 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/tes3_zps2fe6a130.png

Over the next month Vox will be holding our first main guild event

The VoX project

This event has many gifts and awards

From
a copy of defiance
to guild awards and so much more
even if your not a member sign up as a guest to take part meet the guild and have sum fun
were also accepting gifts for prizes. ( please contact Grim)

more info will come over the next week or head over to our site now and sign up.

Grim
02-13-2013, 11:23 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/hfu_zps44cf2418.png

From every one here at VoX we wish you all a great day now get off the pc and go treat that other half. ( and if you don't have a other half well have fun what eva you do.

ACReaper
02-14-2013, 01:30 PM
still looking for more members to enjoy this great games and other games so come have a look at our site :)

Grim
02-14-2013, 09:18 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/tes3_zps2fe6a130.png

First event is live

Design a Hell bug
Hellbugs, scientific name Scylla Formicida, are a race of large six-legged beings created as a by-product of terraforming technology.
VoX industries would like you to design your own hellbug
so get your artist skills in gear and lets see what your made of.

must be six-legged
must be of your own design

post your entries here (http://voxtis.enjin.com/forum/m/10430943/viewthread/5904692-vox-project-design-hell-bug/page/1)

we will announce the prizes this week good luck all

Rikochet
02-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Thats quite the challenge :D

Grim
02-15-2013, 08:54 PM
^^^ Yep creating a bug is hard that's why our top prize is a copy of Defiance

stay tuned more events to come with even more prizes up for grabs
wish to donate a prize to our fund a have your name and a big thank you on our site contact grim now.

ACReaper
02-16-2013, 03:05 PM
remember to come have a look at the vox site lots of event going on till launch. looking forward to see you all :)

Grim
02-17-2013, 11:38 PM
We would like to welcome
[Cadet] Pelx
may you have a warm stay

reersh9
02-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Tried to register on your site to submit my awesome hellbugs but can't post. Applied as a guest but still can't post. Tried to message Grim but it doesn't come up as a valid recipient.

Grim
02-18-2013, 08:50 AM
we have approved you on our site please be patient with us we have a heavy load of work to deal with atm. Please post you entries in the thread linked for that competition thanks.

we would also like to welcome [Cadet] Bast may you have a warm stay

reersh9
02-18-2013, 09:02 AM

Grim
02-18-2013, 09:57 PM
---update---

Good day Ark hunter's this week in our community update

Many new cadets join VoX and we wish them all the best

New website theme is live check it out now (click here (http://vox-ind.org))

where having fun with the Vox project (http://vox-ind.org//forum/m/10430943/viewthread/5904692-vox-project-design-hell-bug/page/1) why don't you come and join in maby you could win a prize to.

New awards and medals now live ( ohhh shinny )

Our Very own Corporation Scientist Team (CST Grizz) Has developed sum new videos click here (http://www.youtube.com/user/Grizznitch?feature=watch) to go check them out and give him a big cheer. Good work Grizz

well that's it for this week Ark hunters stay tuned for more info from VoX Industries

ACReaper
02-19-2013, 06:33 AM
looking forward to the new events running up to the launch for defiance

Skysz
02-19-2013, 03:38 PM
There shall be a few of them to sprout up just like a ArkFall!

Grim
02-19-2013, 09:38 PM
we have updated our website addresss please head over to http://vox-ind.org thanks

Grim
02-19-2013, 11:58 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/vox-nuke_zps8357f6cf.png (http://vox-ind.org)

Rules and Regulations of the Competition for the Contest:
Rule #1 Under 7,500 Words ( Short Story)
Rule #2 No Racist or Offensive language.
Rule #3 No Spam.
Rule #4 Must be Submitted before the ending date.
Rule #5 Be Creative!!!
Rule #6 Have Fun.

Skysz
02-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Come on post your entries for the competition

Grim
02-20-2013, 09:09 AM
With new cadets joining each day Vox would like to wish you all a warm and welcome stay to everyone who is looking at this thread even if your not sure about joining a guild or just fancy a chat why not register as a guest say hi and come on our ts3 we would love to have a chat and get to know you all.

Skysz
02-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Welcome Everyone and Stay and eat some Cookies, and join some Contest!

Grim
02-21-2013, 07:33 PM
A big welcome to all our new Guests who are participating in our events and on our ts3 :) we have sum thing coming up over the next week or so you might like :o what eva could it be.

Remember you don't have to join vox to be in it to win you can join as a Guest.

have fun
Grim

Grim
02-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Good day Voxers

the Vox project is in full swing why don't you come and join in maby you could win a prize a copy of defiance.

Our alpha key giveaway ends next Friday so why not get a key for your friends or your self.

We allow Guests on the vox site so don't fear about long applications or any crazy forms just agree to our rules and once approved your welcome on our ts3 / raid-call and forums

So i thank you all for your time and effort With out you all vox wouldn't have got this far

Grim

Grim
02-22-2013, 08:55 PM
welcome to our latest cadet Dalatain :)

ACReaper
02-23-2013, 07:55 AM
welcome Dalatain and i hope to see meny more on the community site for all your gaming needs :)

Skysz
02-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome Dalatain!!! to VoX Industries

Grim
02-24-2013, 02:33 PM
Were looking into a few site problems please bare with us.

APBmonkey
02-24-2013, 08:44 PM
hey to everyone at vox i hope recruitment is going well and i wish you all the best of luck i look forward to meeting you all in game and think your one of the few community's that may stand a chance and ill apply (if you will have me ) once the game is out :)

best of luck all.

Grim
02-24-2013, 10:42 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/vox-pi_zps3c2b9d1e.png (http://vox-ind.org)

::: community update :::

Ok were sorted looks like we had a few problems.

In other news the winners of the alpha key contest have been chosen

winners are

XeLSiS & Kaonashi please contact Skysz for further info thanks

In other news the Design a hell bug comp is still live come show us your drawing skills and win a copy of defiance.

thanks and from everyone here at Vox have a great week

Grim
02-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Welcome to our latest cadets
Karael & monte may you have a warm stay

Grim
02-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Welcome to our latest cadet Metriosity

Skysz
02-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Welcome Cadet Metriosity

MOnte
02-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Thank you , Thank you. Can't wait till we meet you all in game and start hunting together. Till then, good luck and good hunting.

ACReaper
02-26-2013, 09:45 AM
welcome to everyone new and remember you don't have to be a vox member to enter the hell bug competition , top prize is a digital deluxe copy of defiance , and the runner up will get a digital standard copy of defiance,

prizes where donated by lance and everyone at trion so a big thanks to them :)

and good luck to all who enter just pop on by at http://vox-ind.org/

i hope to see you all there :)

Grim
02-26-2013, 08:23 PM
New ranking feature and 2000 new achievements coming soon :) were working are buts off here

Grim
02-27-2013, 04:41 AM
We have loads of new staff positions opening up from writers to officers come have a chat and help shape a community.

Grim
02-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Good day all and here is our mid week update

.......... [CO] Mictain has become our new officer please come together and welcome him to the forums and community.
Also if you have any question feel free to contact [CO] Mictain regarding Vox

.......... Design a hell bug competition is in full swing with only a month left be sure to get your drawing in for a chance to win.

.......... [CM] Community manager Skysz is here to answer any question you have regarding Vox

.......... We would also like to welcome Korpce may you have a warm stay in Vox

Skysz
02-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Congrats and Welcome to the Team Mictain!
Welcome Korpce!

Grim
03-02-2013, 08:36 AM
welcome to our latest member PharaohStar

pharaohstar
03-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks for having me Grim. I am really looking forward to seeing all the fellow VoX members in game.

Skysz
03-02-2013, 09:55 AM
As Do We You :)

Grim
03-02-2013, 05:38 PM
No problem pharaohstar not long now till were all in game

----------New application is now live-------------

Do you like to Write well Vox is looking for a writer for our news section.

Officer Recruitment

We are currently looking for active Officers, looking to engage themselves for the guild! If you are interested in helping us grow the Community

What we expect from our Officers:

Provide guild feedback - Show us the flaws in our events, handle complaints, relay suggestions.

Work together - You aren't superman! Activity in-between Officers and Founders is what keeps a Guild together. In order to keep our Guild growing, we are looking for a steady Team!

So if you are interested in joining our Officer team, just let us know! Post under here, PM, whisper, whatever, we'll respond :-)

Grim
03-03-2013, 12:33 AM
.......... [Gen] EightBawl has become our new officer please come together and welcome him to the forums and community.
Also if you have any question feel free to contact [Gen] EightBawl regarding Vox

Grim
03-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome to [Grunt] Futility may your stay at Vox be a great one.

pharaohstar
03-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Congratulations to EightBawl and welcome to the guild Futility.

Grim
03-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Hey all just a update our monthly guild meeting will be on the 28th of march here we will sort the winners of the hell bug competition you are all welcome to come and join in have a chat with the vox team.

Also please note we have chosen NA servers for release.

Grim
03-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Welcome to [Grunt] Zhaikadom may you have a warm stay bud

Grim
03-04-2013, 09:18 PM
[Grunt] Vexo Welcome to Vox may you have a warm stay.

ACReaper
03-05-2013, 05:55 AM
less than a month to go :) as the ranks fill ready for launch. come and have a look at he clan site, we have events running until launch. hope to see you there.

pharaohstar
03-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Welcome to all the new members. Hopefully there is a Beta soon and will see you in game.

Grim
03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
[Grunt] Schweppesy welcome to vox hope you have a warm stay with us

Please note were are closing Recruitment on the 28th of March

Skysz
03-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Welcome Everyone To The Community!!!

Grim
03-06-2013, 04:59 AM
:::::::::::::: Update ::::::::::::

Vox will be based East coast for Launch of defiance

Once we establish ad foot hold on the NA servers (east coast) we will then open our Eu side

Hope this clears up a few things

Any question please contact Any of our team thanks

MOnte
03-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Ready for action!

Grim
03-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Are you good at code breaking come check out vox ind new event here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3140-Vox-Event-%28Fun-Code-Decipher%29-win-a-game)

Grim
03-07-2013, 08:12 AM
[Grunt] Haze welcome to Vox

in other news we has such a crazy night with our code competition but was great fun watching the community's answers lol but a big gratz to the winner KageB0shii we hope you enjoy your game.

Skysz
03-07-2013, 10:01 PM
VoX Industries is Still Welcoming Players!!!!

Grim
03-08-2013, 03:12 PM
............update..........
New site features added

X2 new events are being prepared

Design a bug event is still in progress

KageB0shii
03-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Depending on if my good buddy goes xbox or PC, I may submit an app ;) will let you know

Grim
03-08-2013, 09:47 PM
KageB0shii you are your friend are both welcome now go twist his arm for the pc version :)

how are you finding your prize + bonus

KageB0shii
03-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Both simply awesome good sir :cool: and i plan on doing some twisting

Skysz
03-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Glad to hear it!!!

Grim
03-09-2013, 12:54 AM
twisting you say o.0

ACReaper
03-09-2013, 07:48 AM
yes remember people all vox competitions are open to everyone not just vox members, also for an update on defiance amazon now have the Ultimate Edition on pc for 57.67 also the other formats are cheaper now.
the UE inc everything plus extras and also the dlc season pass so for the price that's awesome .
so run over to www.amazon.co.uk and get ordering, and vox will see you ingame :)

KageB0shii
03-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Filled out the form and submitted. However, the next page displayed: "This module is not available".

Let me know if my app didn't go through.

FatalEclipse1
03-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Filled out an app, Look forward to seeing you guys online. Accepted or not. :P

Grim
03-09-2013, 07:04 PM
welcome to [Grunt] KageB0shii & [Grunt] FatalEclipse may your stay be welcome

Grim
03-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Welcome to [Grunt] Legend & [Grunt] encodoc

Skysz
03-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Welcome All New Members to VoX Industries

Grim
03-10-2013, 11:30 AM
With only a few weeks left till release and our Roll call and guild meeting and events are all closing on the same day.

so the 28th is going to be one busy day here at vox

so if you haven't got your entry in to the design a hell bug competition to win a copy of defiance do it soon

just remember were closing recruitment on the 28th until we have sorted our ranks.

if you have any question's feel free to contact me or my team via our site

Thanks
Grim

Grim
03-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Welcome to [Grunt] Kevshan

Vryce
03-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Greeting all, I just wanted to say Hey and that I filled out an application. The name on the app is Shiv.

Grim
03-10-2013, 01:43 PM
hey shiv there is a reply on your application

Grim
03-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Welcome[Grunt] shiv

Grim
03-11-2013, 10:19 AM
hey all just a quick update a load of of are chilling on dayz while we wait for defiance why not come hang with us have a giggle

:)

Grim
03-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Welcome [Grunt] robertsaedal

Skysz
03-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Welcome [Grunt] robertsaedal

Delphos
03-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Awesome website, bad to me you guys are from Europe.

Grim
03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
we may be from the Eu but 50% of vox are US based and we will be going on the na servers :)

Skysz
03-12-2013, 02:55 AM
Everything you may see on the site is in GMT 0.00, But as Grim had stated over 50% of us are in the US, Some are just stationed troops in the military looking for a decent guild/community/corporation/ and just want to play :D

Grim
03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
I am proud announce my My Second in command EightBawl you can contact EightBawl via our main site

TheoryX
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM
curious if you guys have received my invitation? If so awesome - If not can you message me so I can re apply.

Grim
03-13-2013, 12:18 AM
TheoryX what was the name you applied with

Psygo
03-13-2013, 11:31 AM
we may be from the Eu but 50% of vox are US based and we will be going on the na servers :)

just a heads up, since I applied, but missed this.
I was assuming since it said EU time zones in the clan thread, and since you said EU based you'd be going EU servers, but since you are not, you can just put my application in the dump.

Grim
03-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Ok no problem best of luck on your search

Grim
03-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Also to clear things up we are NA Server based Not a Eu

Vyrusburn
03-13-2013, 06:46 PM
hey Grim sent in an application through website. looking forward to hearing back from you :D

Loved the Defiance video you guys put together also.

Grim
03-13-2013, 06:56 PM
hey Vyrusburn theres a message on your application bud

KageB0shii
03-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Vox also has its own private DayZ server to play around on while we wait ;)

Grim
03-14-2013, 01:50 AM
We have a new entry in our Design a hell bug event

Only 2 weeks left till we announce the winners get you drawing in now and you could win a copy of defiance

ACReaper
03-14-2013, 04:24 AM
We will be on a NA server but there will be EU and NA raids and groups, so everyone's welcome. and a lot of the NA members will also be on at EU times so we cater for everyone .
and unlike some guilds/clans i've been in that say these things but nothing ever happens , as the CEO of vox is from the uk also you know it will happen you have my word.
on another note the you entry in the hell bug competition is awesome.

pharaohstar
03-14-2013, 10:59 PM
VoX will be representing in the upcoming Beta. Look for us in game or come to the VoX website and check out our Design a Hellbug Competition.

Grim
03-15-2013, 06:47 AM
That's right guys and were opening up our ts3 server to the public one more time for the beta so come join in and fine a team to play with.

Vox :: Comms Server
85.236.100.85:21777

ACReaper
03-15-2013, 05:06 PM
WIN DEFIANCE!!!!

well the vox clan has a competition on, design a hell bug anyone can enter, top prize is a digital deluxe edition of defiance , and the runner up will receive a digital standard edition. http://vox-ind.org/forum/m/10430943/...esign-hell-bug
just pop over and have a good even i tried yes i know it sucks but still :P

OPEN TO ALL!!

Grim
03-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Our new Twitch TV channel is Live
http://www.twitch.tv/voxindustries

Grim
03-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Vox has 3 events about to live in our community.

but wait there's more Our hell bug event is still live come chance you skills and draw a hell bug all you have to do to enter is sign up as a guest no details required and drawn and post have fun and good luck.

just remember our ts3 is now open to the public for the beta :) and will remain open till the 28th

Grim
03-17-2013, 03:59 AM
-----------------------------

Grim
03-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Happy St Patrick's Day all

http://fluxbindings.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/leprechaun.png

To celebrate St Patrick's Day Vox industries is giving away
a copy of Saints Row: The Third

HOW CAN YOU ENTER WELL ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REPLY >>>>> HERE (http://www.vox-ind.org/home/m/10430942/article/1357871) <<<<<< AND SAY ''Happy St Patrick's Day''

and @ 8pm Gmt we will announce the winner good luck all

Grim
03-17-2013, 12:13 PM
with less than a hour to go before we announce our St Patrick's Day winners there's still time for you to come and get your entry in

Grim
03-17-2013, 01:03 PM
To nights winner is Zhaikadom please contact Grim for your prize

Grim
03-17-2013, 07:29 PM
our new event is live Come win a copy of defiance

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4198-Vox-Industries-%28Project-Elite%29-DayZ-win-a-copy-of-defiance

Shiv
03-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to all the Defiance players out there that VoX Industries is still looking for players to join our ranks. Take 10 mins, come check out our site, and join the ranks of VoX!!

Keydric
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Submitted my membership app on the site. Name - Keydric

Tr3nch
03-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Submitted application for review.

Grim
03-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Thanks Keydric and thanks Tr3nch i will be processing your application's please watch your apps for my replys

Grim
03-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Welcome to [Grunt] Whiplash

Whiplash
03-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks Grim

Shiv
03-19-2013, 08:45 PM
Congratz and Welcome Whiplash

ACReaper
03-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Remember there are events going on until and after release of defiance on the vow clan site so pop over and have a look, want to WIN!! a copy of defiance ? then enter the hell bug competition.
Just looking for some fun before release? come join one of our other events.
Meny prizes to be won!!
also even if you don't join in on out great events, please try to get as meny people interested in Defiance as you can so we can make this game as good as it can be.
Thank you

All the best

AC.Reaper

Grim
03-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Only a week left till we close recruitment. Also please note that we have only 9 spots left in the community as i cannot stress another this is not a zerg guild.

in other news our Project Elite event has only a few days left for sign ups and spots are limited.

ACReaper
03-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Remember there are events going on until and after release of defiance on the vow clan site so pop over and have a look, want to WIN!! a copy of defiance ? then enter the hell bug competition.
Just looking for some fun before release? come join one of our other events.
Meny prizes to be won!!
also even if you don't join in on out great events, please try to get as meny people interested in Defiance as you can so we can make this game as good as it can be.
Thank you

All the best

AC.Reaper
it wa ment to say VOX clan sorry about that :P

Grim
03-21-2013, 01:33 AM
Welcome to [Grunt] Tr3nch

Whiplash
03-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Welcome to VoX Industries Tr3nch

Grim
03-22-2013, 12:36 AM
Come check out our live stream page were adding new vox streams (http://vox-ind.org/twitchtv) each day

ACReaper
03-22-2013, 06:00 AM
the site seems to be down :(

Grim
03-22-2013, 06:25 AM
nope were all good here

Grim
03-22-2013, 08:35 AM
Don't forget our ts3 server is open 85.236.100.85:21777 come join in our Looking for group channel.

Grim
03-23-2013, 12:41 PM
With the beta well underway our teams are playing round the clock so

Don't forget our ts3 server is open 85.236.100.85:21777 come join in our Looking for group channel.

Also please note recruitment is on hold till beta weekend finishes as we have to many application to deal with and on 8 spots left in Vox if you have a application already in we will reply as soon as we can thanks.

Legende
03-24-2013, 01:10 AM
Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that VoX is still looking for more quality players to join our ranks. VoX has 2 new Recruitment officers; Bast Warwillow and myself. If anyone has any questions regarding recruitment or questions about VoX please feel free to contact either of us. We are eager to help you in any way we can. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon and seeing everyone in game!

Bast
03-24-2013, 01:16 AM
Just as Legende said, we're here to help you with anything regarding applying to Vox. And look forward to all the new potential recruits ^-^

ACReaper
03-24-2013, 06:44 AM
gratz you two :)

Legende
03-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Welcome Mooshke to VoX Industries.

Grim
03-25-2013, 03:40 AM
WE have givin the site a lick of paint :) and new video logos for our twitch and tv channels will be up soon :)

Heres a taster of what we are working on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSqYyeoJx5g

ACReaper
03-25-2013, 04:17 AM
EPIC!!! can't wait to see what else is to come.

Solantus
03-25-2013, 08:24 AM
Very nice video. Launch is right around the corner!

Bast
03-26-2013, 12:12 AM
1 week and we will have launch, looking forward to all the new content.

ACReaper
03-26-2013, 05:24 AM
yup one week till my holiday begins :) can't wait to group up with everyone, can i be on bast's side ? i hate being sniped :P

Tastix
03-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey guys, been bouncing around the forums looking for a good community to join for this game and I keep coming back to VoX. On first hand, it looks like VoX is primarily consistent of EU players but split with some NA/International players as well. I'm looking for a community that is mostly PST/NA/California just so we can smash together during the same timeframes that I can play.

I do have the entire launch week off work, not planned just got lucky with comp days.

Let me know! And I'll finish my application on your site.
Impressive website by the way.

Janken
03-26-2013, 10:37 AM
So you are UK (EU) based and plan to play on the NA server? Pretty much what I had in mind myself :P

Bast
03-26-2013, 11:41 AM
So you are UK (EU) based and plan to play on the NA server? Pretty much what I had in mind myself :P

We are open to everyone, if you want to find out more about us. Drop by our website or come chat with us on our teamspeak. 85.236.100.85:21777

Janken
03-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Members are required to post in the forum at least every 2 days? oO I'm absolutely not a forum person, I rather use the TS ... excessively :P

Bast
03-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Members are required to post in the forum at least every 2 days? oO I'm absolutely not a forum person, I rather use the TS ... excessively :P

Active on the forums and or Teamspeak 3. It is how we know that you want to be active with both the community and game.

Grim
03-26-2013, 05:07 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?u=151316&type=sigpic&dateline=1363336825

VoX Industries doors will be temporarily closed as we get ready for launch. During this time we'll be organizing our ranks and preparing our members. We will be re-opening our recruitment on April 9th to prospective new members.
We will announce our Event winners on the 28th thanks for all your entry's and support during the alpha and beta phase. Good Luck and See You in Game!

VoX Industries Admin team.

Legende
03-27-2013, 06:47 AM
Please note, any applications already received will still be under review for acceptance. Hope everyone has a good week and see you at launch!

PixelBit
03-27-2013, 01:41 PM
ah damn as i come across your Clan the recruitment is closed :)
be differently be sending in a application when u re-open them ;)

Legende
03-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Well feel free to find us in game when it launches and hang out with us a bit.

Grim
03-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Hello everyone. I am here to inform everyone of a very special occasion today, we have selected the winners of the Design A Hell-bug event.
So without delay, our wonderful and lucky winners are!! Alex White for First place and Welshwizard Second. Please give a congrats to these two!

ACReaper
03-28-2013, 06:14 AM
congratz to both winners i hope you enjoy your prizes :)

Legende
03-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Congrats Alex and welsh.

Grim
03-30-2013, 04:26 AM
hey all just a update we are allowing applications on site but they will be placed on hold till the 9th so if u want to skip the cue lol get your app in now :)

Chatman
03-30-2013, 04:58 AM
hey all just a update we are allowing applications on site but they will be placed on hold till the 9th so if u want to skip the cue lol get your app in now :)

Hello,

so i take it that "This module is not available" this means not that i will have to re-apply, right? :)

Best Wishes,
Istvan

Bast
03-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Hello,

so i take it that "This module is not available" this means not that i will have to re-apply, right? :)

Best Wishes,
Istvan

You should be able to send a in a application, if you're meeting with a error or problem. Please contact me, also any questions you have I can answer as well. Make sure when you apply, to use your forums name and in game name so we know who you are.

Chatman
03-30-2013, 05:32 PM
You should be able to send a in a application, if you're meeting with a error or problem. Please contact me, also any questions you have I can answer as well. Make sure when you apply, to use your forums name and in game name so we know who you are.

Hello Bast,

thank you for the reply. I did send the application, and the message i posted above was what i got. I did put my name on the application. Will see if it succeeded or not. :rolleyes:
Can't wait for this game to be out already.
Have a good night everyone.

Bast
03-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Hello Bast,

thank you for the reply. I did send the application, and the message i posted above was what i got. I did put my name on the application. Will see if it succeeded or not. :rolleyes:
Can't wait for this game to be out already.
Have a good night everyone.

I'll take a look, but as grim said. We wont be able to process your application till the 9th. Everyone is still how ever able to apply.

Grim
03-31-2013, 09:22 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/en-TagLine_zpse07de7a0.png

Vox is opening its Ts3 server for release so if you wants sum Guys/Girls to play with maby have a small chance at getting in to vox come and join us

85.236.100.85:21777

Please note we have limited spots and with this VoX members will have priority this is a great chance for you to have sum-one to play with even if you don't wanna join a community.

thanks and see you all in-game

GRIM

Grim
04-01-2013, 09:02 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/en-TagLine_zpse07de7a0.png

With only a few hours to go VoX industries prepares for our biggest event yet the Lanuch of Defiance so today, I Grim say on behalf of everyone at VoX Industries a huge thank you for your support and dedication over the past year. Without you VoX wouldn't have gotten this far.

Now lets get this party started in the upcoming hours before release! Vox TS3 server will remain open to the public and VoX alike so feel free to hop on and get to know us or if you just need a few guys girls to chill with feel free.
85.236.100.85:2177

http://www.defiance.com/en/series/sites/defiance/themes/defiance/images/overlay_hex_motif.png
Special Commendations and special acknowledgement to the following individuals

My admin team for their outstanding work over the past months.
To Jenbuu of Defiance Central and the Defiance Central team
Dead phoenix
Lance and the Trion worlds dev team
Thanks to you all!

Guild Member of the Month:
Acreaper
VoX is pleased to announce that the winner of our prestigious "Guild Member of the Month" award for this month is Acreaper!

Acreaper is a prime example of the ideal character that lives up to the VoX vision. He's helpful, unselfish, friendly and fun to game with! He consistently has a presence on the forums and in-game and is always willing to offer his opinion and advice on any matter. All around, he's just a perfect guild mate and we're proud to have him in our ranks.

Congratulations!!!

I wish everyone the best of luck on your first (true) adventures in Defiance Thank you all for all your support and dedication to make VoX what it is to day.

Thanks again Grim

eightbawl
04-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Man I cant wait for lauch, wish there was an offical time.

Hope to see you all in game.

ACReaper
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I't has begun :)

Grim
04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
check our live stream http://www.twitch.tv/voxindustries

also only a week left (the 9th) till we re open recruitment.

Grim
04-07-2013, 04:25 PM
We officially reopen recruitment tomorrow BUT we are going threw your application's. Now please be patient as we have quite alot. so please watch your emails and spam folders thanks

Grim
04-09-2013, 03:27 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/Ego_girl_zpsaea7c3b3.png

Finally that's all i can say

We have finally reopened recruitment for those who have application pending please read the reply here (http://vox-ind.org/dashboard/applications)

if you have any question's feel free to jump on our ts3 for a chat thanks and have a great day ark hunters

Legende
04-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Greeting again fellow Ark Hunters! Like many of you VoX Industries has been busy smashing bugs and hunting down Dark Matter since the 2nd of this month. We've had tons of fun doing all we could in Defiance so far with everyone else in game, and looking forward to everything else that is coming in down the pipeline.

As we move forward we're again opening our recruitment to new Ark Hunters and members. We have a lot of exciting things being implemented in our community and looking for some quality people to add to our ranks.

What we can offer:
-Strong Community
-Guild and Coummunity Events
-PvP/PvE Progression
-More to come!

What we expect:
-Team work
-Dedication
-Loyalty

We welcome all to come and join our website, even if you only want to be a guest.
Visit us at www.vox-ind.org and feel free to come chat with us on teamspeak.

Grim
04-09-2013, 03:18 PM
:Update:

Vox industries Go nuts mass scale invasion on the Na servers
See here (http://vox-ind.org/home/m/10430942/article/1405128) for pics

Recruitment reopens Mass flood of application

http://www.arkfalls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/arkfalls_logo_sm2.png
Arkfalls.com features Vox industries see here (http://www.arkfalls.com/ark-spolight-vox-industries/#)

Legende
04-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Welcome to all of our newest Grunts:
Avishai, Threg, Grinch, Spartis, and DocHomicide!

Beta
04-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Submitted application!

level 519

Beta

Legende
04-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Welcome Lahire!

ACReaper
04-11-2013, 03:35 AM
welcome to all new members, if ya need anything just ask were here to help where we can :)

Grim
04-11-2013, 03:02 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/rabbitelliott7/THE-TEAM_zpsc666e492.png
(http://vox-ind.org/team)

Come and meet the team you will be playing along side of.
Once you reach the rank of solider with-in VoX industries you will also be part of this ever growing team.

Bast
04-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Hello everyone, I'm here to inform everyone that our recruitment is open. If you think you would be a solid choice for the Vox Industries Team and want to give it a shot. Please go to our website http://vox-ind.org/home and apply.

NOS4R2
04-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Sent in an App.
And hello to everyone, hope that I can bring some Fun to the table :)

Lairangel7
04-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Hi, wondered if my husband and I could join your clan in Defiance? My gamer name is Zemia, his is Aryia. Thanks!

Grim
04-13-2013, 07:16 AM
hi Lairangel7head over to our site and fill in a application thanks http://www.vox-ind.org/

ForgottenSpiral
04-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Application submitted!

ACReaper
04-15-2013, 04:24 AM
looking forward to the new content and fix patch's and the first episode of the show :)

Grim
04-19-2013, 06:19 AM
So much to say in this weeks update

Vox industries Events are getting big and more come every week with our dev team pumping them out so if you feeling a bit dull with in-game content come over to vox and join in

Vox Team is growing just nice Remember were not a ZERG
see here (http://www.vox-ind.org/team)

So many promotions and new Ark-hunters everyday GZ and welcome all

Vox is being featured on many sites and we so great-full with our your support vox would neva be where it is :)

Grim
04-22-2013, 04:28 PM
As many of you may have noticed we have been updating our site and we thank you for all your support while our site was down for a few hours.
we are proud to announce our site is now up and running with new features and so much more coming in the next few weeks

welcome to all our new team members our events start again next week so be sure to pop on our ts3 server and have a chat with the vox industries team

Vox podcast starts next month more info coming soon

Thanks all and we will see you all in game.

Grim
04-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Hey guys Why not tune in to our 24/7 live stream multi screen where you can watch all of our live streams in one place even chat to the vox team :)

http://www.twitch.tv/voxindustries/new

Grim
05-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Hey all i know its been a few weeks since my last post but we are still here and still going strong We now have a casual spots open ( limited casual spots tho so head over to our site now :) WWW.VOX-IND.ORG

Thanks and see you all ingame
Grim

Grim
05-09-2013, 07:17 AM
a new start :) Vox industries shutdown due to a few mishaps with that Hive was born were aim at defiance only our aim is simple enjoy the game and test it report back bugs and help the game survive ill add more info on hive in the upcoming days we thank everyone for there support during this hard time.

head over to WWW.HIVE-CLAN.COM now for more info thanks

Grim
05-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Hive is live

head over to http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?65080-Hivefor more info thanks for all your support