PDA

View Full Version : trion hit a whole new low

big1whittle1
05-24-2013, 07:21 AM
I was playing defiance as the patch was released yesterday (1.020) and managed to get roughly an hour of gametime before the emergency downtime for the duplication issue.

In that time I completed Dam defense/capture and hold and redeemed all the claimable items i suddenly had
including lockboxes, salvage and weapon skill points...
(In one of the tier 2 lockboxes i bought i recieved a Legendary VBI Assault rifle)

when i came on today all the things i had done/acheived/bought in the hour had disappeared.

i went onto live chat only to be told that a serverwide rollback occured and that there is nothing they can do to compensate, now everything else i wasnt bothered about but the weapon (they hard to find anyway)

this is a whole new level of insanity... .

i will be one of the only people on the server that reeceived a Orange assault rifle on a tier 2 box in that time and there is nothing that they can do for me....

ironhands
05-24-2013, 07:23 AM
I was playing defiance as the patch was released yesterday (1.020) and managed to get roughly an hour of gametime before the emergency downtime for the duplication issue.

In that time I completed Dam defense/capture and hold and redeemed all the claimable items i suddenly had
(In one of the tier 2 lockboxes i bought i recieved a Legendary VBI Assault rifle)

when i came on today all the things i had done/acheived/bought in the hour had disappeared.

i went onto live chat only to be told that a serverwide rollback occured and that there is nothing they can do to compensate, now everything else i wasnt bothered about but the weapon (they hard to find anyway)

i will be one of the only people on the server that reeceived a Orange assault rifle on a tier 2 box in that time and there is nothing that they can do for me....

that's not a new low, there have been other rollbacks before yesterday

ItISLupus
05-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Did you get the lockbox from claim items? if so you participated in the item duplication glitch that caused them to take the server down to fix.

You also got 6 inventory slots, and whatever else was in the edition you bought/ark hunter codes.

Reread your post. Everybody received the items they got upon launch/ark hunter rewards/edition bonuses, again by mistake. They rolled back the server to fix that. The lock boxes you received were duplicates.

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 07:29 AM
its pretty rough......i know

Sucker4Booty
05-24-2013, 07:46 AM
very interesting

Njag
05-24-2013, 07:48 AM
Yeah...I know how you feel.
I bought a great mod & did a bunch of stuff within that hour that are gone.

Schmiznurf
05-24-2013, 08:06 AM
In all fairness, you weren't meant to have those items be redeemed anyway as it was just a glitch. The other things don't take long to do anyway.

DejaVooDoo
05-24-2013, 08:08 AM
I don't know that it's really a new low. They're still flopping around on the ground same as before.

Random
05-24-2013, 08:10 AM

So you got a OJ out of a box that we weren't supposed to have. A box that you already have used prior...

And lost the OJ? And then complain like it's a new terrible low. It's a OJ you are not entitled to. Just because a box gave it to you (A box that never should of been) doesn't mean they are not going to roll back your character along with us all. As if you get entitled treatment, surely you are far greater than us and thus reserve the right to not only ask for your glitched items back but then come here and complain about it. As if there is literally anything anyone can do.

big1whittle1
05-24-2013, 09:20 AM
no no no you misunderstand i didnt get the box through redeem items....

i bought the box using my own salvage it was not part of the duplication glitch

i was just saying what happened to see if anybody else had a similar outcome

Schmiznurf
05-24-2013, 01:26 PM
no no no you misunderstand i didnt get the box through redeem items....

i bought the box using my own salvage it was not part of the duplication glitch

i was just saying what happened to see if anybody else had a similar outcome

You specifically said redeemed claimable items you suddenly had, that doesn't sound like you bought them but got them due to the glitch.

bloodyplaguex
05-24-2013, 01:32 PM
You specifically said redeemed claimable items you suddenly had, that doesn't sound like you bought them but got them due to the glitch.

dude its not worth saying anything else to some one who is clearly ret@rded like him

mikepaul
05-24-2013, 02:43 PM
The OP said "In one of the tier 2 lockboxes i bought i recieved a Legendary VBI Assault rifle". He didn't say it was in the store for pickup.

Anyway, I don't think it's right to wipe away all gameplay just to undo 'gifts' to the undeserving. Right, however, is not our call here...

big1whittle1
05-25-2013, 03:06 AM
^^^ finally some people with sense on these forums :-)

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 03:19 AM
^^^ finally some people with sense on these forums :-)

dont even argue m8 with that tool thats what hes after m8 gives him a sense of pride that he can in his own mind make someone look like an idiot for asking a simple question we all need a place in this world i guess this is his defiance forums no it all

on a side note i hope it all works out for you if i was you id jump on support again and if i dont get the answer im looking for tell them you want to talk to there manager and if they still dont replace your gun then make an official complaint and give both there names good luck matey

stormbringer328
05-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Experience says they won't do anything, so move on. If you think that's bad what about those of us who paid for boosts and lost 10 plus hours of actual playtime on a patch they said would take 3 hrs. Trions answer? No refunds. Well, Idont need a refund Idont even want a full 24 hr boost in compensation. I just want my 10 playable hrs back. Not trying to sound harsh, but at least it wasn't real money spent and lost.