PDA

View Full Version : How to Escape a ravine where there are beams and ruins all around you?

Arkman31
03-23-2013, 08:20 AM
How do you get out of this situation......

Dead_Phoenix
03-23-2013, 08:21 AM
How do you get out of this situation......

as in your physically stuck somewhere on the map? use fast travel if so

Sanguinesun
03-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Press F3 or M to open up your main map. Look for light blue icons at certain locations(like at iron demon ranch, starter area, etc). Highlight it then click the button down at the bottom for fast travel and it will teleport you to that location.

Alternatively you can lose 5% scrip and kill yourself with a grenade/rocket deal and be ported back to the closest respawn point you unlocked.

Also, you can press F7 and do a match and be respawned out of it at the closest respawn point you unlocked prior.

Arkman31
03-23-2013, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the replys guys.....

Halcyon
03-23-2013, 09:29 AM
I believe you can also open your map and double click on your little icon. It should self-extract you I think.

iiReLaX o
03-23-2013, 09:31 AM
as in your physically stuck somewhere on the map? use fast travel if so

I've never been able to fast travel. I looked at my map, etc and I don't see the blue icon.

DeadbyDawn
03-23-2013, 11:22 AM
I've never been able to fast travel. I looked at my map, etc and I don't see the blue icon.

You may need to zoom in on the map in order to get the fast travel location visible/usable - sometimes they end up buried under mission and vendor markers

budha
03-23-2013, 01:01 PM
blue icon for fast travel are at major gathering points; new freedom, iron demon ranch, etc.

iiReLaX o
03-23-2013, 01:28 PM
You may need to zoom in on the map in order to get the fast travel location visible/usable - sometimes they end up buried under mission and vendor markers

I was doing that and I've completed every available main story mission and I wasn't able to see it. So I restarted the Beta and there it was.