PDA

View Full Version : My Nano Fragger! ='(

Saminator
05-24-2013, 08:15 AM
They secretly nerfed the damage of my Nano Fragger without it being mentioned in the patched, it stated that only the mag size of several shotguns were nerfed, well everyone check out their nano fraggers.

Before Patch: DMG - 242x12
After Patch: DMG - 242x8

We may as well switch to the sawed-off scattergun now, as it does the same damage, but reloads a little faster. I still can't believe this was nerfed by entire 33% damage. That's massive.

Ryme
05-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Was the reload speed increased by 30%?

rReves
05-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Same with heavy scatterguns. Same damage as Votan Fraggers now but much slower fire rate and smaller clips, otherwise same stats. Guess we can bin the lot of them too.

Saminator
05-24-2013, 08:21 AM

From the looks of mine, no. My reload speed on mine is still 1.0

Saminator
05-24-2013, 08:22 AM
Same with heavy scatterguns. Same damage as Votan Fraggers now but much slower fire rate and smaller clips, otherwise same stats. Guess we can bin the lot of them too.

Sucks, it was my favourite gun. I will still keep it though thanks to the speed boost.

rReves
05-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Ye, regardless of the whole discussion wether shotguns should have been nerfed or not.. this doesn't make sense in any way.
I'm not amused.

cusman
05-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Nano Fragger certainly got nerfed... I got some people squarely in the chest at close range and they walked away cleanly... which means you gotta have an SMG or something else on 2nd weapon slot to finish the job.

Saminator
05-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Nano Fragger certainly got nerfed... I got some people squarely in the chest at close range and they walked away cleanly... which means you gotta have an SMG or something else on 2nd weapon slot to finish the job.

Exactly. If I not able to one-shot guys that use even the weakest builds & shields, then what is the point of a sawed-off gun? Two or more shots takes far too long, I wouldn't have minded if they touched the reload speed, but not the damage.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:28 AM

No, it wasn't, mine still has a 2.0 reload speed, and it was a fix they didn't put into the patch notes, like they were trying to be sneaky and hope no-one notice. It was a crap gun for PvE, and now it's a crap gun for PvP as well.

Ryme
05-24-2013, 08:30 AM
From the looks of mine, no. My reload speed on mine is still 1.0

1.9 or 1.0? I remember nano fraggers had a 1.9~2.0 reload speed. A 1.0 speed is almost a 50% buff.

rReves
05-24-2013, 08:31 AM
I have good hopes that one day somewhere along the line all the rest of the guns in the game will have been nerfed so badly that the nano fragger will once more be useful.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:33 AM
1.9 or 1.0? I remember nano fraggers had a 1.9~2.0 reload speed. A 1.0 speed is almost a 50% buff.

Not necessarily, there were a few out there that had insane fast reloads, as well as good bonus to the reload speed, and possible mods to increase it as well. Like I said, my Nano fraggers are all still at 2.0

greatdividers
05-24-2013, 08:35 AM
Exactly. If I not able to one-shot guys that use even the weakest builds & shields, then what is the point of a sawed-off gun? Two or more shots takes far too long, I wouldn't have minded if they touched the reload speed, but not the damage.

weaken people, or finish people off. you got two guns for a reason :P

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:41 AM
weaken people, or finish people off. you got two guns for a reason :P

That's the problem with a shotgun, you shoot and by the time you switch everyone in the area has murdered you (and yes, I said switch, not reload). I've tried this tactic myself several times and 9 times out of 10 the weapon switch is to slow to be of any real use in active combat.

*edit* forgot to mention the fact that the lag is constantly making it so your second gun takes forever to load in properly, leaving you with no crosshairs or gun to even sight with, which yes, is a big problem.

born2beagator
05-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Thank PvP.

its ruining this game

TIER ONE
05-24-2013, 08:57 AM

ugh...i feel your pain....same as me. The shotty blast should at least stagger an enemy, esp if u got the 1st shot. Reminds me of Gears for a bit

shortname
05-24-2013, 09:22 AM
That's the problem with a shotgun, you shoot and by the time you switch everyone in the area has murdered you (and yes, I said switch, not reload). I've tried this tactic myself several times and 9 times out of 10 the weapon switch is to slow to be of any real use in active combat.

*edit* forgot to mention the fact that the lag is constantly making it so your second gun takes forever to load in properly, leaving you with no crosshairs or gun to even sight with, which yes, is a big problem.

did you try it with a BMG? that might help I dunno I suck at PVP but really bmgs you don't need to aim with almost the same for the infectors

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 09:24 AM
did you try it with a BMG? that might help I dunno I suck at PVP but really bmgs you don't need to aim with almost the same for the infectors

Actually, I have not, it's worth a go, been using Sawed off and SMG, don't know why I didn't think of the BMG myself, kinda an obvious choice now that it was mentioned..

CptBadger
05-24-2013, 09:28 AM

OH NOES! I HAS TO USE ANOTHER WEAPONZ!!!!!!111111

NO BALANCE@!

/sarcasm: off

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 09:33 AM

NO BALANCE@!

Wouldn't be such an issue if your secondary weapon loaded properly, but instead it often doesn't, leaving you holding air with no crosshairs or any way to aim properly.

duction
05-24-2013, 09:34 AM
same for me :( poor show man

Reiter
05-24-2013, 09:44 AM

NO BALANCE@!

Nerf SAWS! Cause now they are OP! Nerf Sniper rifles!

/sarcasm off

BTW, combat shotguns...90x8x3 round burst. Crap. Heavy Scatter Gun is 168x8 with a tiny wiener of a magazine, 4 shells tops to kill things if the range and angle is bad (partial hit) otherwise its 2 shot, very slow to reload now...and the MOAR HEET POINTS MORE MORONS IN THE AREA FOR NPC!!! is a bad thing. Crap. normal Scatter gun, haven't seen one yet. LOL at berserker and birdshot guns, they already sucked before and I haven't seen them yet. This is for PVE.

So, lets start nerfing everything. Cause shotguns are sh!t in PVE now, thank you to whiney hineys. SAWs have to short a reload and 12 seconds is looking to be a real good starting point if not longer, for 85 rounds of ammunitition of large caliber to fumble around with one hand while clutching a heavy weapon in the other and your able to run should balance that sustained fire power. the 220 damage and 303 damage rifles need burst fire only or really bad bloom cause there is no way in hell you should be able to aim properly for a head shot while putting multiple bullets down the tube and remove the bonus of no-recoil from over charge so that is balance. Sniper rifles should not ever one shot kill...cause lol shotguns in that regard. Sounds about fair to me.

edit: oh yeah, and shotguns are even worse now for hell bugs. Since a heavy scatter gun lost 4 pellets and hell bugs warriors still have 90% resist to damage meaning you aim for the mouth coupled to the fact that pellets scatter, with smaller magizines and longer reload times dependent on the shotgun type...means useless weapon for PVE. Thank you again whiney hineys, you deserve to have your favored weapons nerfed as well. Longer reloads, less damage, shorter fall off starting distance, more recoil...everyone should be equally miserable.

pdut23
05-24-2013, 10:01 AM
Shottys were by far the best weapon for this game. Im so glad they balanced them. Now I can use other weapons besides my lvl 600 purple pump shotgun. Everyone who is complaining on here is simply butthurt they cant rely on overpowered weapons to do good. **** please and learn how to use weapons that you actually have to aim and keep on target... Smh

CooP_OmegA
05-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Shottys were by far the best weapon for this game. Im so glad they balanced them. Now I can use other weapons besides my lvl 600 purple pump shotgun. Everyone who is complaining on here is simply butthurt they cant rely on overpowered weapons to do good. **** please and learn how to use weapons that you actually have to aim and keep on target... Smh

no shotguns were only the best for PVP and guess what, PVP isn't the only thing to do in this game.
yet another gun made almost useless for playing the main game because the PvP players whine about it being overpowered

Error404
05-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Good job Trion. Good ****ing job. Yet again you ruined something that actually required a mediocum of skill to use whilst leaving Immunizers, the cause of map lag (Because EVERYONE uses them) and the reason Freight Yard was down so long - What in your brains clicked to make you think to nerf a SINGLE SHOT WEAPON that requires you to be POINT BLANK to the enemy, with no tracking, versus a weapon that anyone can hold down the trigger and get a kill from 48+ meters away with nothing they can do about it?

Snipers are a joke.
BMGs are a joke.
Full auto shotguns are a joke.
Assault rifles are subpar.
Detonators are overpowered as hell.
And what do you nerf? Single shot shotguns. They are now worthless in comparative to multiple shot weapons in the same category. Good. ****ing. Job.

Now we've gone from shotguns and immunizers to detonators and immunizers. ****ing -GREAT-.

Amazingful
05-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Lolz people trash u for camping anyway so it dont matter about ur gun