PDA

View Full Version : What should the new The Trion marketing description be?

Spyhunter
05-24-2013, 08:24 AM
I work in Marketing and noticed Trion uses this to promote the company; "Trion World's is the leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era."

After playing Defiance do you agree?

If not what should it REALLY say?

Hammer Strike
05-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Trion Worlds. We dun gun f**ked it up! *waits to be thrown to the dogs*

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:26 AM
I work in Marketing and noticed Trion uses this to promote the company; "Trion World's is the leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era."

You know, they hit the nail on the head with Rift, but with Defiance...it's not the same, it feels like half efforts and missed checks. If I changed the slogan it would be 'Trion Worlds - We try?'

MagellanD
05-24-2013, 08:28 AM
You know, they hit the nail on the head with Rift, but with Defiance...it's not the same, it feels like half efforts and missed checks. If I changed the slogan it would be 'Trion Worlds - We try?'

I agree.
It's like they totally didn't take any of the past experiences or best practices on the rift side to the defiance side.
The Sad thing is they probably won the contract to develop the game based on rift.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:31 AM
I agree.
It's like they totally didn't take any of the past experiences or best practices on the rift side to the defiance side.
The Sad thing is they probably won the contract to develop the game based on rift.

My thoughts as well, and it was what really got me excited for this game, now I just want my money back. They need to stop listening to the PvP crowd when they work with weapons or we will end up having weapons that do next to nothing, they need to test the patches before releasing them (and if they did test this one, how in the hell did they not see the re-issue of everything from day one and the ego codes?), and they really need to open up and communicate with the players.

Ichidakiller
05-24-2013, 08:32 AM
SOON!!! WITHIN THE HOUR!!!! These have no meaning to us.

MaSh_MaN94
05-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Trion worlds, Breaking everything we fix

LALLY
05-24-2013, 08:34 AM
'were really trion to fix this game'

Finish the Fight
05-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Trion – Entitlement Mindsets Welcome.

WarDawgUk
05-24-2013, 08:37 AM
Trion - We are the fut......oh look something shiny outside........................................... ......................................(recurring forever!!!!!)

Blade of Souls
05-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Trion "We have forums"

Digital Soulja
05-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Trion Worlds - "If it ain't broke, we fix it. If it is broke, we break it some more"

I feel harsh for that but it's fair.

Iceberg
05-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Trion Worlds - "No ETA yet, but soon!"

MaSh_MaN94
05-24-2013, 08:44 AM

hahaha. Good one

WarDawgUk
05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Trion - Try another game whilst you wait for ours to come online

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:46 AM

Oh man, this one reminded me of yesterday, renewed my anger a bit, but it also made me laugh out loud at the absurdity of how accurate it would be.

soarra
05-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Trion Worlds - "If it ain't broke, we fix it. If it is broke, we break it some more"

I feel harsh for that but it's fair.

Replace Trion Worlds with Blizzard, SOE, SE,etc. Its part of patching deal with it

alred
05-24-2013, 08:48 AM

My Favorite slogan is from an old PC company. Origin: We Create Worlds.

Now For Trion Worlds, I dunno. Maybe "Sword [Rift] meets bullet [Defiance]"

But then again: "Untested patches to our servers makes the player base small"

Tyrannos
05-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!