PDA

View Full Version : Fix the dang DC

lxLANDROxl
05-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Fix the friggin random disconnects!

mrgrimezHD
05-24-2013, 08:35 AM
Fix the friggin random disconnects!

Did this really warrant another pointless thread to be created?

WarDawgUk
05-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Yes because he said DANG and that made me think like a redneck :D

stormbringer328
05-24-2013, 08:49 AM
So its okay for you to say your peace but not for others? Is this your space to dictate what goes and what doesn't? If OP breaks forum rules it will be taken care of. If the topic doesn't interest you don't open it. Bah. So much *****ing back and forth. Everyone is entitled to their voice. Maybe you, sir, are wasting space by having nothing constructive to say. We'll never get anywhere with Trion if we keep our mouths shut. Usually a response comes when enough voices are raised in unison. Get over it, bub. This type of post and all the others under the category are going nowhere. If it really.bothers you then maybe a forum community isn't a place to spend your time.

This is a majorly legitimate concern. Massive, even. If it isn't happening to you, great! Happy for you. But the vast majority of us are having it happen with ever increasing consistency and usually at key moments of gameplay. If you can't understand how infuriating this is and why it drives one to the forums where they have the opportunity to add their voice...well, that's just sad. Sorry your personal space is being overrun with questions on this matter. We'll all try tobe more sensitive to your needs. Regards!

mrgrimezHD
05-24-2013, 09:20 AM
So its okay for you to say your peace but not for others? Is this your space to dictate what goes and what doesn't? If OP breaks forum rules it will be taken care of. If the topic doesn't interest you don't open it. Bah. So much *****ing back and forth. Everyone is entitled to their voice. Maybe you, sir, are wasting space by having nothing constructive to say. We'll never get anywhere with Trion if we keep our mouths shut. Usually a response comes when enough voices are raised in unison. Get over it, bub. This type of post and all the others under the category are going nowhere. If it really.bothers you then maybe a forum community isn't a place to spend your time.

This is a majorly legitimate concern. Massive, even. If it isn't happening to you, great! Happy for you. But the vast majority of us are having it happen with ever increasing consistency and usually at key moments of gameplay. If you can't understand how infuriating this is and why it drives one to the forums where they have the opportunity to add their voice...well, that's just sad. Sorry your personal space is being overrun with questions on this matter. We'll all try tobe more sensitive to your needs. Regards!

*yawn*

Look around, countless threads basically mentioning the same things are plastered all over the place.

Making duplicate threads about the same thing won't get the problem solved any quicker, it just clutters up the forums moving the threads which have actual constructive comments down the ranks into the unknown abyss.

Your comment, good sir, is nothing new. Some of us have been around from the start and even some of the new comers have the common sense to use the 'search function' which was implemented into this forum.

Enough said.

N3gativeCr33p
05-24-2013, 09:21 AM
If it isn't happening to you, great! Happy for you.

Happy happy happy indeed... hasn't happened to me. Well, not yet anyway. ;)

mrgrimezHD
05-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Happy happy happy indeed... hasn't happened to me. Well, not yet anyway. ;)

I'm with you but it appears that people who don't have these problems aren't allowed to leave their own opinions. Oh well.

Pace122004
05-24-2013, 09:24 AM

jesus....u mad bro

Solo
05-24-2013, 09:26 AM
I got booted 7 times so far.......oh well

stormbringer328
05-24-2013, 10:23 AM
*yawn*

Look around, countless threads basically mentioning the same things are plastered all over the place.

Making duplicate threads about the same thing won't get the problem solved any quicker, it just clutters up the forums moving the threads which have actual constructive comments down the ranks into the unknown abyss.

Your comment, good sir, is nothing new. Some of us have been around from the start and even some of the new comers have the common sense to use the 'search function' which was implemented into this forum.

Enough said.

I have been here since day one, good sir. You say such threads are annoying, but are those that do the opposite not so? Those who give Trion every excuse for their ability to fix issues? I'm not saying I enjoy reading every one of these that pop up, but Ido feel that everyone has the right to share theirvoice and opinion. Don't read it if it doesn't interest you. Taking the time to point out what everyone knows seems to take a lot of effort. For something that annoys you. Essentially you are doing the same thing when you respond as you do. Am I mad? Ha, no. Doesn't phase me. Just think the constant attack of people who post their thoughts is childish. At least when the OP is being sincere. Some deserve to be reminded of their ridiculousness when they are being a troll. We have all been edgy lately. With good reason. We all need to be a little more respectfull. Even if that means leaving things alone. Not aggravating the wasps. This is something we are all guilty of.

lxLANDROxl
05-25-2013, 07:02 AM
Did this really warrant another pointless thread to be created?

Yes, yes it did. I have a <25ms ping, > 40mbs download, 3mbs upload, this is testing the connection from overseas. I pay a large sum of money monthly to have insane connections, high end routers, and more. All so I, and my family, have no concerns with connection issues. Not to play a game that I paid $200 for upfront, and have over $800 invested in my character, with more planned, only to be disconnected 13 times in less than an hour. Also, I used the word dang, so that I didn't use a swear word on the forums.

Now, my question is this: If my post was pointless, how stupid, ignorant, and moronic do you make yourself look by taking the time to post your asinine question?

NicodemusTNT
05-25-2013, 07:06 AM
$800????????????

mrgrimezHD
05-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes, yes it did. I have a <25ms ping, > 40mbs download, 3mbs upload, this is testing the connection from overseas. I pay a large sum of money monthly to have insane connections, high end routers, and more. All so I, and my family, have no concerns with connection issues. Not to play a game that I paid $200 for upfront, and have over $800 invested in my character, with more planned, only to be disconnected 13 times in less than an hour. Also, I used the word dang, so that I didn't use a swear word on the forums.

Now, my question is this: If my post was pointless, how stupid, ignorant, and moronic do you make yourself look by taking the time to post your asinine question?

Considering you've spent $800 on a game from which you already knew had problems, and yet, carried on investing money into it seems pretty 'stupid' 'ignorant' 'moronic' to me, wouldn't you agree?

You think having a <25ms ping> 40mbs Down / 3mbs upload speed is 'Insane' ..? No offense but that's quite slow compared to some peoples connections. You want to see my connection speed?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2731336153.png

(if you some reason you don't believe that picture is mine, then look at the time stamps / date)

I also pay large sums of money out on a monthly basis, for a 120mb Fiber Optic connection from Virgin Media to be exact and I haven't had a single problem, then I started getting disconnected. What's your point? you don't see me posting yet ANOTHER thread about the same thing in the forums.

So, good sir, your thread is pointless.

The only difference between this thread and the countless others much like it, is that you're the author.

BreadBox
05-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Yeah...the random disconnects are getting pretty annoying. I can't even do a minor arkfall or drive my car without getting booted off randomly.