PDA

View Full Version : so wtf happened to seige?

TruGamer4Realz
05-24-2013, 08:36 AM
anyone know? or they just bs us on this too? freight yard still licks nuts.

FantasyMeister
05-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Sieges are there ingame, it's just content that's locked until the TV Series makes it relevant, at which point it'll be unlocked, as explained in the patch notes.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:43 AM
anyone know? or they just bs us on this too? freight yard still licks nuts.

From what I understand, they are dropping in monday with the new episode.

ironhands
05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
From what I understand, they are dropping in monday with the new episode.

no new episode monday

Blade of Souls
05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Next Monday, anyway.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:47 AM
no new episode monday

Ah, haven't been keeping up with the show, so I figured when they said monday it would be with the new episode. Thanks for the heads up.

ironhands
05-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Ah, haven't been keeping up with the show, so I figured when they said monday it would be with the new episode. Thanks for the heads up.

AFAIK there aren't new episodes for 2 weeks, but I could be wrong, bene hearing two weeks for any of the new content to be available. Isn't Monday an American Holiday? Figured that was why.

IMDB says June 3rd for the next episode

Raider510
05-24-2013, 08:52 AM
If someone wouldn't mind, could you explain what siege exactly is or link me to where I can find this info please?

- Lamarr

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:54 AM
AFAIK there aren't new episodes for 2 weeks, but I could be wrong, bene hearing two weeks for any of the new content to be available. Isn't Monday an American Holiday? Figured that was why.

IMDB says June 3rd for the next episode

Yes, monday is a holiday here in America.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 08:55 AM
If someone wouldn't mind, could you explain what siege exactly is or link me to where I can find this info please?

- Lamarr

From my understanding, take the idea of gears of wars mulitiplayer thing where waves just come at you and replace it with Volge.

Myll_Erik
05-24-2013, 08:58 AM
As it's already been explained - this patch put them in the game and we will make them playable soon!

Raider510
05-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Ok. I'll have to look this up as I've never played gears of war but I think I get it. So is it just a never ending wave of volge coming at a group of players who just kill them? How many people would be allowed to play together you think?

- Lamarr

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Ok. I'll have to look this up as I've never played gears of war but I think I get it. So is it just a never ending wave of volge coming at a group of players who just kill them? How many people would be allowed to play together you think?

- Lamarr

I don't know about never ending, lol, but yeah, it's waves of volge attacking players, and it's open world content so I would guess as many as the server can handle being in one place :)

LtRobbiesan
05-24-2013, 09:02 AM
Looking forward to Volge sieges. Ahh ME3 MP, good times. :)

Raider510
05-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Ok. This is starting to sound interesting but my mind is still thinking of just how exactly it'll be set up. It would be pretty sweet if we could just have an all out war on the map kind of like the arkfalls. I'd love to have a massive battle along those lines. I miss those organized matches of MAG I used to play.

- Lamarr

N3gativeCr33p
05-24-2013, 09:13 AM
freight yard still licks nuts.

Guess I need to keep the jar of peanut butter hidden in the cabinet.

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Ok. This is starting to sound interesting but my mind is still thinking of just how exactly it'll be set up. It would be pretty sweet if we could just have an all out war on the map kind of like the arkfalls. I'd love to have a massive battle along those lines. I miss those organized matches of MAG I used to play.

- Lamarr

Looks like your mind has a pretty good idea of what it is already ^.^ We should be able to use the terrain and such to our advantage, and it sounds like the Volge attacks will be large scale, so it should be like small wars it sounds like.

TIER ONE
05-24-2013, 09:19 AM
Looks like your mind has a pretty good idea of what it is already ^.^ We should be able to use the terrain and such to our advantage, and it sounds like the Volge attacks will be large scale, so it should be like small wars it sounds like.

well this will be a welcome addition.....hold the line!

bigdirty
05-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Looking forward to Volge sieges. Ahh ME3 MP, good times. :)

Hopefully no magnet-hands or butt lasers like in ME3.

Raider510
05-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Now excited more than ever just due to my imagination. Either way I'm sure it'll be fun just to have a different mode in the game even for just a little bit. This game has really grown on me. Can't wait to feel more comfortable with the game to try PvP but until then, siege will hopefully fill the void.

Thanks for all the info and willingness to answer my questions.

- Lamarr

Nikola Tesla
05-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Now excited more than ever just due to my imagination. Either way I'm sure it'll be fun just to have a different mode in the game even for just a little bit. This game has really grown on me. Can't wait to feel more comfortable with the game to try PvP but until then, siege will hopefully fill the void.

Thanks for all the info and willingness to answer my questions.

- Lamarr

No problem, always happy to share the facts I know.

Wolfrick_Adar
05-24-2013, 09:35 AM
This is starting to sound interesting but my mind is still thinking of just how exactly it'll be set up.
If they're smart, they'll keep the details vague. The mystery enhances the anticipation, opens the chance for an actual (and hopefully spectacular) surprise and limits the pre-griping that would occur based solely on any description.

I'm sure we'll get all the details once it's ready to go. And our EGO will repeat those details to us again and again and again before every siege until her batteries die.

Elric1
05-24-2013, 09:43 AM
From my understanding, take the idea of gears of wars mulitiplayer thing where waves just come at you and replace it with Volge.

Volge seieges comes with DLC these are like reg mobs sieges.

Odessa
05-24-2013, 09:50 AM
If you've played through to where you meet Torq at the Headlands Transit Depot, the one mission should give you an idea. I liken it to either Gears Horde mode or Halo Firefight mode. Each wave should stronger enemies.

mrgrimezHD
05-24-2013, 10:16 AM
As it's already been explained - this patch put them in the game and we will make them playable soon!

There's no point in explaining anymore, Myll, people will ignore and still ask the same questions over and over again despite the information being readily available to read in black and white.

Ignorance is bliss in most cases I'm afraid.

ironhands
05-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Ignorance is bliss in most cases I'm afraid.

On the forums, ignorance is anything but bliss, it's grounds to complain :P