PDA

View Full Version : Perk 5 Doesn't "lock"

Deimos
05-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Every time I log on the 5th perk slot is always empty despite me constantly adding the perk there, it continues to happen, anyone else have this?

3rdpig
05-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Everyone has it.

sQuinty
05-24-2013, 09:23 AM
It's a bug, they know about it, didn't get it fixed in the patch, though I noticed today it's locking a bit better then before.

Conneri
05-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Also, it will always be your last perk. Once you get your 6th, that will stop locking but the 5th will stay.

fluor
05-24-2013, 12:15 PM
It's a bug, they know about it, didn't get it fixed in the patch, though I noticed today it's locking a bit better then before.

for me it's the other way around, it got better and only unequipped once or so in a whole week (this was until the patch), now i have to check if it's still equipped every time i do an instance/emergency

Renfield
05-24-2013, 12:19 PM
for me it's the other way around, it got better and only unequipped once or so in a whole week (this was until the patch), now i have to check if it's still equipped every time i do an instance/emergency

It's deceptive - sometimes it will show the perk as equipped, but it's not actually working. I noticed this because my I had the perk where you do 75% more damage to staggering enemies as the last perk, and when relogging or transitioning out of a co-op I wouldn't be getting the extra damage even though it appeared in the slot. Equip a different perk, and then put back the other and it works fine again.