PDA

View Full Version : In the beta: little ammunition in weapons

huerguita
03-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Whenever I go to a massive battle against aliens I run out of bullets in the gun. It is very difficult to find ammunition to reload while fighting. Anyone else happens? In February the previous beta, while fighting in combat had nearly always massive chests and arms regargar now gone. Many times I've run out of ammo and I can only use grenades to attack the aliens with my vehicle.

Dixa
03-23-2013, 11:36 AM
lmg's, smg's and ar's use the same ammo. if you combing those weaopns you will run out of ammo fast

so far i hvae only encountered ammo problems once and that was during that fatty hellbug major arkfall. the bugs in the final stage drop nothing. everyone ran out of ammo. i was glad i had brought a bmg.

it's probably a good idea to bring a bmg always and swap it in rq if ammo becomes a concern. it doesnt use any.

Over00
03-23-2013, 01:01 PM
Those major arkfall events are what the OP is referring to and I am inclined to agree with him.

Even with an assault rifle/shotgun combo I still regularly find myself without ammo at these events, forcing me to either go hunting for an ammo crate 200-300m away or suicide.

It is only these events that are the problem, everything else the ammo drops are near perfect.

Shismar
03-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Ammo drops seem to be bugged. Previously only the major hellbug arkfalls end combat was having a serious issue. Now I am also running dry in the minor hellbug falls and some missions as well.

DustOfDeath
03-23-2013, 01:29 PM
could be due to the mostly disabled rewards in beta for the arkfalls.

huerguita
03-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Of course I am referring to the "arkfall events".
It is in these massive clashes against aliens when lack of ammunition becomes a big problem. In other missions that does not happen. I hope to settle it.