PDA

View Full Version : Things I Learned In Freightyard Today



XFistsClenchedX
05-24-2013, 10:09 AM
I still have to re-add my last perk in my layout every time I play multiplayer
Their shotgun nerfs had no effect on anything. In fact, things are worse. There are more people insta-killing me with shotguns than ever before. Trion didn't nerf anything.
Often times, my weapons literally do 0 damage to enemies.
I can be killed from 100 yards away from a single shotgun blast by a guy who didn't even have line of sight on me. Two times.
Trion is incompetent. They need to shut down the servers, admit that they failed with this game, and send everyone their money back.

Schmiznurf
05-24-2013, 01:23 PM
There are no killcams in the game so you don't know what happened. They could have switched weapons after sniping you or used another long range, or used cloak with shotgun and been right behind you.

ironhands
05-24-2013, 01:31 PM
I still have to re-add my last perk in my layout every time I play multiplayer
Their shotgun nerfs had no effect on anything. In fact, things are worse. There are more people insta-killing me with shotguns than ever before. Trion didn't nerf anything.
Often times, my weapons literally do 0 damage to enemies.
I can be killed from 100 yards away from a single shotgun blast by a guy who didn't even have line of sight on me. Two times.
Trion is incompetent. They need to shut down the servers, admit that they failed with this game, and send everyone their money back.


wow, the rage.

You sure it wasn't a cloak/heavy pistol?

Since it's a "new" map, expect it to be full of hardcore PvP players focused on the "new" map. It's more likely that you just found people a lot better than you.

wiseguy2266
05-24-2013, 01:53 PM
The thing i learned on frieght yard is that cloacked shotgunners can go fall on a knife

XFistsClenchedX
05-24-2013, 02:06 PM
There are no killcams in the game so you don't know what happened. They could have switched weapons after sniping you or used another long range, or used cloak with shotgun and been right behind you.

No matter what weapon he was using, the shot was impossible. The patch only made things worse, not better. Trion sucks ***. The last 20% of Trion employees should get laid off like the other 80%.

Here is another example that Trion sucks. This just happened to me. Note the scores. Nobody else was on the map with me, but people were being killed.
http://imageshack.us/a/img577/204/camerazoom2013052414342.jpg

Defenze
05-24-2013, 03:25 PM
]Trion is incompetent. They need to shut down the servers, admit that they failed with this game, and send everyone their money back.

Yes of course that is going to happen. Shut the servers down and give us all our money back. I have a question for you dude. Where did you buy your crack at this morning? Hmmmmm?

Ginglymus
05-24-2013, 04:03 PM
No matter what weapon he was using, the shot was impossible. The patch only made things worse, not better. Trion sucks ***. The last 20% of Trion employees should get laid off like the other 80%.

Here is another example that Trion sucks. This just happened to me. Note the scores. Nobody else was on the map with me, but people were being killed.
http://imageshack.us/a/img577/204/camerazoom2013052414342.jpg

i like that with you being solo on your team with no kills you were still winning 389612 to 15

What's wrong with that? lol

SavageWolf
05-24-2013, 04:06 PM
I can be killed from 100 yards away from a single shotgun blast by a guy who didn't even have line of sight on me. Two times.


This happened to me too. I was at B and got killed with a shotgun even though it showed me the guy was at C. Which means there was no way he could even see me let alone shoot me

myboyblue
05-24-2013, 04:07 PM
I still have to re-add my last perk in my layout every time I play multiplayer
Their shotgun nerfs had no effect on anything. In fact, things are worse. There are more people insta-killing me with shotguns than ever before. Trion didn't nerf anything.
Often times, my weapons literally do 0 damage to enemies.
I can be killed from 100 yards away from a single shotgun blast by a guy who didn't even have line of sight on me. Two times.
Trion is incompetent. They need to shut down the servers, admit that they failed with this game, and send everyone their money back.



the no line of sight kills seem to be a glitch/bug that happens more when your in the cerberus. I see people literally "airwalking" across the sky--I followed one and blasted him with my sawed-off. I got a rage message shortly after on how I was hacking with my shotgun because he was a the A flag and I killed him from near the C flag. To me he was airwalking by the C flag. I've had it happen to me too but not often enough to ruin my gameplay. The other version is the cerberus gets blown up and you see the whole crew just stuck " standing" in place.

Moa
05-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Funny thing is that servers are going down in 22 minutes or so.

Something about shotgun scopes & the into darkness mission.


EDIT: Never mind, I see its EU only.

Tzar of kaos
05-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I still have to re-add my last perk in my layout every time I play multiplayer
Their shotgun nerfs had no effect on anything. In fact, things are worse. There are more people insta-killing me with shotguns than ever before. Trion didn't nerf anything.
Often times, my weapons literally do 0 damage to enemies.
I can be killed from 100 yards away from a single shotgun blast by a guy who didn't even have line of sight on me. Two times.
Trion is incompetent. They need to shut down the servers, admit that they failed with this game, and send everyone their money back.


No problem with my perks,being killed by others gamers,killed others gamers...And bye bye!!