PDA

View Full Version : Scopes: Did we decide whether +/- accuracy got fixed? and which one is better?

crasher
05-24-2013, 10:13 AM
Just wanted to know if it's sorted out, yet?

Was wondering if, when they fixed the issue they'd ALL be better than not, or whether they'd let us put scopes on that were worse than no scope.

Wondering whether they'll go back and fix scopes we already have, or not.

Trolling for info, consensus and experience.

Thanks.

greatdividers
05-24-2013, 10:16 AM
-0.XX accuracy is definitely better. as far as i can tell they are working as well.

bug:
the '+0.10 accuracy, x1.05 movement accuracy' scopes seem to be making weapons nearly 100% accurate. i only had a change to see this briefly before work this morning. need more people to test and post about it.

Leathernek1
05-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I believe the ones that say minus are fixed, but I'm wary of the ones that say plus. I just use the ones that say minus nowadays, like -0.20 for example.

Renfield
05-24-2013, 10:36 AM
-0.XX accuracy is definitely better. as far as i can tell they are working as well.

bug:
the '+0.10 accuracy, x1.05 movement accuracy' scopes seem to be making weapons nearly 100% accurate. i only had a change to see this briefly before work this morning. need more people to test and post about it.

I did a quick test this morning on a sniper rifle that I'd stopped using because of the scope bug. I can now hit what I'm aiming at consistently, which leads me to believe that it's been fixed.

cusman
05-24-2013, 10:49 AM
I did a quick test this morning on a sniper rifle that I'd stopped using because of the scope bug. I can now hit what I'm aiming at consistently, which leads me to believe that it's been fixed.

That is good to know... but do scope bonuses actually improve the Sniper accuracy? I mean... they were very accurate without any scope and would break after adding scope...so now are Scopes necessary to be accurate or just don't do any harm?

Giddeon
05-24-2013, 10:54 AM
That is good to know... but do scope bonuses actually improve the Sniper accuracy? I mean... they were very accurate without any scope and would break after adding scope...so now are Scopes necessary to be accurate or just don't do any harm?

Good question. Not sure about the accuracy but with adding scopes you can adjust which kind of scope lens you look through. I like the lay out of the Telescopic Scope compared to others.

Renfield
05-24-2013, 10:57 AM

Interesting question - I happen to have an unmodded version of the modded gun that I tested today, so I might do some testing tonight to see if I notice a difference between the two.

Myria
05-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Between there still being plus and minus accuracy, which frankly makes no sense whatsoever, and the apparent fact that some scopes are making guns hyper-accurate when they clearly shouldn't be, I suspect it would be wise to expect scopes to go through more 'adjustments' and maybe think twice about getting too used to how they are now or spending any meaningful amount of money on new scopes.

IMHO, and all that.