PDA

View Full Version : Patch Error Help

hagndaz
05-24-2013, 10:58 AM
I keep getting the critical patch error! Ive uninstalled the game twice, reinstalled, and Im still getting the error. Has anyone figured out a decent solution yet?

jedierick
05-24-2013, 11:14 AM
yeah, I am in the same boat. Uninstalled twice, same problem, and the third time the patching is just going on and on and on and on it thinks it is done, then BLAM. It starts over again. I am on the XBOX

hagndaz
05-24-2013, 01:02 PM
i finally got it on the third try, xbox as well. im superstitious, so i kept wiggling the stick(thats what she said) so my controller wouldnt sleep and give me the reconnect controller spam. im 99.9% sure it had nothing to do with it, but like i said, im superstitious.

el_toro
05-24-2013, 01:19 PM
go play another game, the devs dont want you playing this one

Riptharipper
05-24-2013, 03:51 PM
go play another game, the devs dont want you playing this one

Yep. I'm off to play something else. I DO want to play this game but... After 5 and a half hours of re-installing and patching only to get Critical Patch Error.......

kurzis
05-24-2013, 04:35 PM
I had the same problem, i shut down google drive and disabled my kapersky internet security and patcher worked like a charm

Riptharipper
05-24-2013, 04:37 PM
I had the same problem, i shut down google drive and disabled my kapersky internet security and patcher worked like a charm

I'm Xbox. I can't do anything like that