PDA

View Full Version : I find it funny how people still pretend that Defiance is doing well!!!

Unhappy Gamer
05-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Seriously!

Even after:

Massive layoffs,
Underwhelming sales reports,
Massive exodus from players that bought the game at launch,
Fail patch after fail patch,
Bad critic reviews across the board,

It really makes me laugh! And instead of fixing the bugs and releasing content, the devs find it more important to nerf keycodes, weapons, vehicles, and anything that people were having fun with in the game.

I hate a game that says its and open world, and you can play it any way you want to, but then comes back and then tells me: We don't want you to play like that! And remove everything that they dont like people doing in the game, even though it was built in the game, and was there in alpha and beta!

Blueandwhite87
05-24-2013, 12:18 PM
why do i care threre is no sub fee so i can always go back.

Warlander
05-24-2013, 12:20 PM
why do i care threre is no sub fee so i can always go back.

No one will though, once people leave a game they rarely come back, if a game cant capture and hold there player base its doomed, why ? because theres so many games and more to come, once you lose em %95 will never return.

Nmalthus
05-24-2013, 12:23 PM
You do realize that the so called "layoffs" are standard post mmo launch practice right? Hire a ton of people, launch, find out what staffing needs are then lay people off which is usually CS people to make budgetary room for developers on other projects.

Jester
05-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!