PDA

View Full Version : Climbing the ranks of Echelon

XpowerslaveX
05-24-2013, 01:26 PM
I have completed 2 full shadow wars/capture and hold matches and it still refuses to mark the pursuit as complete. Is anyone else having this same problem?

Odessa
05-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Are you playing Frieght Yard? That's the Capture and Hold match. Just chcking since you mentioned Shadow Wars.

XpowerslaveX
05-24-2013, 02:20 PM
no i wasn't but i can not pick what place in shadow wars. should i be playing competitive?

Odessa
05-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeppers! The Freight Yard match is the one you are looking for. I just got that pursuit this morning after playing it.

XpowerslaveX
05-24-2013, 04:16 PM
i just got it and yep no suit.... tyvm for your help btw...

Odessa
05-24-2013, 04:21 PM
I forgot to mention that I couldn't find my outfit this morning. I was in a rush so I figure'd I'd check tonight. I found some people saying there were issues with clothing so I am hoping they will do a fix on it. I haven't checked the bug forum as of yet. Glad you were able to get the pursuit!

fang1192
05-24-2013, 04:29 PM
I forgot to mention that I couldn't find my outfit this morning. I was in a rush so I figure'd I'd check tonight. I found some people saying there were issues with clothing so I am hoping they will do a fix on it. I haven't checked the bug forum as of yet. Glad you were able to get the pursuit!

The Competitive outfits tab in the loadout screen is locked. You get the outfit but you cant change at all, not even into older outfits.

XpowerslaveX
05-24-2013, 04:31 PM
thanks to your help i got the pursit, once again tyvm...

XpowerslaveX
05-24-2013, 04:33 PM
any idea on how to unlock it?

Odessa
05-24-2013, 04:34 PM
The Competitive outfits tab in the loadout screen is locked. You get the outfit but you cant change at all, not even into older outfits.

I didn't think this outfit was for competive only. Shouldn't it show with all other outfits and be wearable on the main game?

XpsX: I think it's a glitch. I posted on your thread in the bug report to see if that helps. I'll check tonight to see if I can find it.

fang1192
05-24-2013, 04:35 PM
I didn't think this outfit was for competive only. Shouldn't it show with all other outfits and be wearable on the main game?

nope. Climbing the Ranks of Echelon is PvP outfits only.

Lear
05-24-2013, 04:43 PM
nope. Climbing the Ranks of Echelon is PvP outfits only.

The outfits should be usable in the main game, Refering back to one of the previous patch notes it said that completing the climbing the ranks of echelon pursuits also unlock pvp outfits...When I finished the pursuit I got two different outfits unlocked, The enforcer(for main game) and the Sargent(PVP)...As I see it, the ones advertised should be available in the main game but just aren't getting unlocked after the reward message and the other ofcourse isn't usable because of the glitch stopping you from accessing the competitive multiplayer costumes.

Excidium
05-24-2013, 04:44 PM
competitive armor unlockables are for competitive games only I wouldve thought else people would complain they want to wear their PvE armors in PvP. Thats my best guess anyways

Brodaki
05-24-2013, 04:56 PM
After a dozen or so gm tickets it was explained to me that it is a pvp outfit only.

Odessa
05-24-2013, 04:57 PM
The Enforcer is the one I was expecting to see. I didn't know about the other one. I never messed with the PVP outfits.

Ninja'd by Brodaki! Okay so the outfit is only for PVP. Better that then it being glitched. :)

Lear
05-24-2013, 06:08 PM
After a dozen or so gm tickets it was explained to me that it is a pvp outfit only.

Well, that's rather disappointing...Oh well, shame there's still a bug in our way stopping us from using it.

XpowerslaveX
05-28-2013, 02:54 PM
disappointing to say the least and no, no I still can not access either....