PDA

View Full Version : Need official response regarding PS3 being left out of the bits sale

Sdb616
05-24-2013, 02:55 PM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/24/store-update-and-bit-bonus/

I can't justify spending money on bits until I know if and when the PS3 sale will begin. It's unfair not to let the community know if they're potentially wasting money when sales have been announced for other platforms.

Is there any chance of an official response please? Or should I just get rid of the idea of supporting Trion with my MONEY?

Pyth
05-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Maybe it's an issue that's being caused on Sony's side of the matter.

SYN BLACK XS
05-24-2013, 03:20 PM
^ Thats my guess

loops73
05-24-2013, 03:21 PM
trion just knows that the ps3 sucks

Sdb616
05-24-2013, 03:47 PM
I've read somewhere that the highest percentage of cross platform users occurs with Xbox and PC. Does it seem unlikely that, coupled with the free weekend, the sale is simply to entice these users into purchasing bits? It's known that PS3 is the smaller user base for this title and perhaps the kick back to Sony, if there is one, was too high versus potential sales?

BUMP.

3rdpig
05-24-2013, 03:54 PM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/24/store-update-and-bit-bonus/

Is there any chance of an official response please? Or should I just get rid of the idea of supporting Trion with my MONEY?

Maybe you should get rid of the idea of supporting Sony with your MONEY!

TRAP
05-24-2013, 03:54 PM

Of course this must be the answer here everyone. Thanks for getting back to us. Also shouldn't you be under a bridge some where?

Hammer Strike
05-24-2013, 03:56 PM

Obviously, how could we all be so blind?

CrzyJoe_825
sup Trion?!
Please don't mislead us by adding colored text to the lockboxes.

I Bought 2 t3(blue) boxes and 2 t4(purple) boxes with bits today. I was under the impression that the t4s would offer purple items.

Upon opening 1st t4 box I recieved 4 blue items. I waited an hour or so and bought a t3 box.

Guess what my reward was? 3 feckin' green items! at this point I was enraged. I took out my frustration with some pvp and hulker farming.

Feeling pretty good about my pvp sessions i thought i'd buy another t3 & t4 box with bits.

Out of those 7 new items i finally scored a purple item along with 4 more green and 2 blue.

Needless to say, If suckers like me are going to buy boxes with bits we (PS3) deserve a Defiance store sale along with our MS counterparts.

Make it So. or at least start dropping purple and oranges outside of lockboxes.

fatoldguy

And yet they developed the game for it? I don't play on PS3, but this is typical Trion BS, take their money while you can, then treat them as if they don't exist once you have it.

Sledgehammer70
05-24-2013, 04:40 PM
The PS3 players will have a Bits sale in the future. It will be identical to the current sale.

Error404
05-24-2013, 04:41 PM
The PS3 players will have a Bits sale in the future. It will be identical to the current sale.

"BUT WHY NOT RIGHT NOW?!" cried those whom feel entitled!

Sdb616
05-24-2013, 04:41 PM

Thanks for the answer Sledge!

Lenny732
05-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Trion is trolling me sending me emails saying bonus bit weekends. =(

Space_Monky
05-24-2013, 04:47 PM

awesome, thank you!

JammyThumbs
05-24-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm sure its something to do with Sony. I know many don't care but Trion have to Jump through Microsofts and Sonys hoops, what may look bad on Trions part could well be to do with either or.

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
05-24-2013, 05:04 PM
i loooked at the bits after i saw this thread and they have a 20% and 30% on bits store menu through the defiance game menu. i play on ps3.

DaMaJaDiZ
05-24-2013, 05:23 PM

Good enough. Now perhaps we can put this entitled conspiracy nonsense to rest.

Just took a look at the other threads... Perhaps not.

DJexs
05-28-2013, 09:17 AM

Why exactly doesn't the ps3 get it the same time as other platform WHY DO THE DEVS GIVE NO ****S ABOUT THE ps3? Not once have you assclowns releases content for the ps3 at the same time for the other platforms. You incorporate ****ty business model and alienate most of your fanbase. if the ps3 has any players in 2 months i would be surprised because you treat them like **** and almost every person i know traded in this ****ty game after you treated ps3 players like **** by not patching a broken game. I kept the game thinking it would get better but it is clear the developers of this cluster **** only care about lining their pockets not about the gamers.

ironhands
05-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Why exactly doesn't the ps3 get it the same time as other platform WHY DO THE DEVS GIVE NO ****S ABOUT THE ps3? Not once have you assclowns releases content for the ps3 at the same time for the other platforms. You incorporate ****ty business model and alienate most of your fanbase. if the ps3 has any players in 2 months i would be surprised because you treat them like **** and almost every person i know traded in this ****ty game after you treated ps3 players like **** by not patching a broken game. I kept the game thinking it would get better but it is clear the developers of this cluster **** only care about lining their pockets not about the gamers.

...wow... so much hate over something so small

could be as simple as "we need to give the sony store 2 weeks notice for sales" or "there's more ps3 players in Europe so we wanted to wait for a European holiday weekend instead to benefit more players if they want to buy boosts"

Hope499
05-28-2013, 09:29 AM
sup Trion?!
Please don't mislead us by adding colored text to the lockboxes.

I Bought 2 t3(blue) boxes and 2 t4(purple) boxes with bits today. I was under the impression that the t4s would offer purple items.

Upon opening 1st t4 box I recieved 4 blue items. I waited an hour or so and bought a t3 box.

Guess what my reward was? 3 feckin' green items! at this point I was enraged. I took out my frustration with some pvp and hulker farming.

Feeling pretty good about my pvp sessions i thought i'd buy another t3 & t4 box with bits.

Out of those 7 new items i finally scored a purple item along with 4 more green and 2 blue.

Needless to say, If suckers like me are going to buy boxes with bits we (PS3) deserve a Defiance store sale along with our MS counterparts.

Make it So. or at least start dropping purple and oranges outside of lockboxes.

Don't bother for boxes....just grind bro and save ur money.....the chances don't change even if you buy with bits

Agamenon Atreides
05-28-2013, 09:35 AM
I've read somewhere that the highest percentage of cross platform users occurs with Xbox and PC. Does it seem unlikely that, coupled with the free weekend, the sale is simply to entice these users into purchasing bits? It's known that PS3 is the smaller user base for this title and perhaps the kick back to Sony, if there is one, was too high versus potential sales?

BUMP.

PS3 is a hole of troubles for multiplayer games with transactions, ME3/bioware got problems with Operations Events just because Sony dont give up a green light to do it and in XBOX360 and PC all went fine..

So plz take calm that trion doesn't have nothing to do here is Sony and only sony

TravelerX1
05-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Sledge made an official response at some point. That we would be getting our own sale. Same rates/duration. They were working something out (I assume with Sony). I am keeping my sig until we see actual proof (aka the sale)

Agamenon Atreides
05-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Sledge made an official response at some point. That we would be getting our own sale. Same rates/duration. They were working something out (I assume with Sony). I am keeping my sig until we see actual proof (aka the sale)

I read it but just want say to ps3 owners know that isn't trion's fault.. as happened in ME3..

Assasino
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Then keep playing your crapbox or crapbox one
You like replacing your system like what 5 times