PDA

View Full Version : Can the BITs that are on sale be used to buy DLC content?

cusman
05-24-2013, 03:25 PM
I do intend to buy each DLC individually if it interests me... so my question is can the BITs be used to buy the DLC or do I have to buy DLC on PSN using my PSN wallet regardless?

Aside from that... I don't see any reason to actually get any BITs.

Edit: To be clear, I don't consider the Freemium stuff in the Defiance Store as DLC.

Sdb616
05-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Nearly 100 percent sure you will be able to buy the DLC in the Defiance store... But I'm not sure if it will be with purchased bits or PSN wallet cash... I would assume with the wallet though.

Pyth
05-24-2013, 03:41 PM
I was wondering this as well.

Official response would be great to have.

Omnifarious Xji
05-24-2013, 03:41 PM
I highly doubt you'll be able to purchase the DLC with bits. Definitely gonna be separate.

Chemikz
05-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Who knows? We've not had any DLC yet so nobody can say for sure.

Valethar
05-24-2013, 06:09 PM
I sure as hell hope not. That would seriously devalue the Season Pass if this were the case.

cusman
05-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Who knows? We've not had any DLC yet so nobody can say for sure.

Good point. I guess I will wait for the first DLC and find out... and if the BITs do work than on next BITs sale, might pick some up for future DLC spending.

Chemikz
05-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Good point. I guess I will wait for the first DLC and find out... and if the BITs do work than on next BITs sale, might pick some up for future DLC spending.

I'm tempted to pick some up now just in case. At the very worst case scenario, I'll be able to get the new store items on DLC launch for cheaper than anyone else. Like character voices/recustomisation, Castithan blade colour changes.