PDA

View Full Version : http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?76097-All-characters-deleted!

CarbonDibaxide
05-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Feel free to help me out if you've got any ideas. Currently I'm getting nowhere waiting on Trion. I've been patient with many glitches/hiccoughs and never thought I would get to the ranting stage, really. But come on FFS. Characters disappeared whilst I'm in mid play...

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?76097-All-characters-deleted!

Any solution for this that you know of would be greatly appreciated.

vizibledog
05-24-2013, 04:25 PM
I've had my character disappear a few times in the last few days (first time was before the new patch). I quit the game, go to trophies on the ps3 menu bar, let it sync your trophy data then I launch the game and I have my character back. Hope this works for you.

CarbonDibaxide
05-24-2013, 04:31 PM
I've had my character disappear a few times in the last few days (first time was before the new patch). I quit the game, go to trophies on the ps3 menu bar, let it sync your trophy data then I launch the game and I have my character back. Hope this works for you.

Genius! I owe you a drink ;) Worked first time for me.

Heads up if anyone else is having trouble with deleted characters - SYNC YOUR TROPHY DATA/SWITCH TO ONLINE MODE.

Thanks again.

vizibledog
05-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Genius! I owe you a drink ;) Worked first time for me.

Heads up if anyone else is having trouble with deleted characters - SYNC YOUR TROPHY DATA/SWITCH TO ONLINE MODE.

Thanks again.

Glad it worked for you mate.

Happy hunting.

DragonSlayer67
05-24-2013, 04:52 PM
No need to sync your trophies, just restart the game and you character is back. i had the same probleme.

vizibledog
05-24-2013, 04:53 PM
No need to sync your trophies, just restart the game and you character is back. i had the same probleme.

That doesn't always work.

ewen1972
05-25-2013, 02:47 PM

Great advice I was really starting to panic thank you

vizibledog
05-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Great advice I was really starting to panic thank you

Happy it worked for you mate. I have a feeling this problem is more on the sony side than Trions servers. Its happened to me about 8 times in the last few days, the first time being about 2 hours before the latest patch. As I said earlier sometimes just restarting the game works but if it doesn't this works for me.

Happy Hunting.