PDA

View Full Version : dodge race busted again

Cerne
05-24-2013, 04:32 PM
So great Dodge races are back whats so great about that you nerfed cars so badly that now the emergencies (that are not supposed to spawn IN the rings anymore) blow up my vehicle there was a monarch waiting in the ring and blew up not just my car but 4 other people doing the race.....so not only is it a 5min race but your car goes boom great flipping work trion keep up the fail!!

O thanks for the 10% event xp boost btw that is no longer showing anymore that was a cool nice logo while it lasted.... i have relogged and even rebooted my system and no longer have the event xp boost way to go!!!

Cerne
05-24-2013, 04:35 PM
its funny cause its like they "Fixed" some races only to move the emergencies to a new race

EMERGENCIES
● Moved an emergency in Marin that was blocking a Time Trial route.
● Moved an emergency in Madera away from an extraction point.

ChaoticNightmare
05-24-2013, 07:19 PM
This race is completely stupid. There are two many random emergencies and instances on this path. Nearly impossible.

Rokea
05-25-2013, 04:17 PM
its funny cause its like they "Fixed" some races only to move the emergencies to a new race

EMERGENCIES
● Moved an emergency in Marin that was blocking a Time Trial route.
● Moved an emergency in Madera away from an extraction point.

I tried to do the dumb *** challenge and low and behold 5 friggin road block emergencies

Durva360
05-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Wow people must be unlucky or something. Only had to retry it once due to being off by a few seconds.

harly
05-25-2013, 04:43 PM
So great Dodge races are back whats so great about that you nerfed cars so badly that now the emergencies (that are not supposed to spawn IN the rings anymore) blow up my vehicle there was a monarch waiting in the ring and blew up not just my car but 4 other people doing the race.....so not only is it a 5min race but your car goes boom great flipping work trion keep up the fail!!

O thanks for the 10% event xp boost btw that is no longer showing anymore that was a cool nice logo while it lasted.... i have relogged and even rebooted my system and no longer have the event xp boost way to go!!!
yeah i hear you,,,,,i noticed the same thing when i play

harly
05-25-2013, 04:46 PM
I no what you meen i have tried and tried and tried the race and i cant get the time because of the emergencies and other that blocking the way ,,,and ether stop u dead or you spin out of controle or blow up ,,,it sucks

chrismeyer34
05-25-2013, 07:03 PM
This race is completely stupid. There are two many random emergencies and instances on this path. Nearly impossible.

i agree, i did it for the 1st time earlier today, maaaaan, there was waaaay to many emergencies that pop up in those rings...i did the challenger race in madera....i finally just said to hell with it lol

umbra_deatie
05-25-2013, 07:06 PM
Im just going to wait for the next dodge event and build up my paradise points the old fassion way. I was saving up for a 0 dentation time grenade. XD