PDA

View Full Version : cant you guys make perks stay slotted?

Warlander
05-24-2013, 04:43 PM
I logged in, joined a freight yard match.....I HAD TO RE EQUIP MY PERK EVER TIME I DIED....fu, at least before it only came unslotted some times, good job trion, another awesome fix, but you got it backwards.

useless.

Masasume
05-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Careful they will take FY back down for 4weeks to fix it.

basis
05-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Careful they will take FY back down for 4weeks to fix it.

That might happen anyways.

They really do need a permanent fix for this problem though, i hadn't had it in about a week and now it's back with a vengeance. =/

Im Lost
05-24-2013, 05:30 PM
That might happen anyways.

They really do need a permanent fix for this problem though, i hadn't had it in about a week and now it's back with a vengeance. =/

Same for me. Wasn't happening for about a week then bam every time I turn around I have to re-equip my last perk.

DejaVooDoo
05-24-2013, 05:42 PM
instead they installed a new version of the problem. Now my last perk slot occasionally just changes to a different perk (a perk not equipped in any loadout, btw). Un-equipping itself: old news. Appearing to be equipped, but not functioning: been there done that. Now it just straight up becomes a different perk. The bug is evolving.

Jester
05-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!