PDA

View Full Version : dear trion....

red_sundown
05-24-2013, 05:09 PM
you guys seriously got to fix the ark salvage problem i feel as if i am being punished for bein a high level character i get the same amount of ark salvage as a low level when i break down my guns but it costs me a hundred thousand to mod one realy trion really?cmon i dont want to grind for six hours to get the salvage i need to reset one wepon thats b.s. this is the only game i have ever played where you dont make more money the higher your level but eveything costs you fifty times more and i got my first consol in 1983 please fix this,thanx

Driftedmars
05-24-2013, 05:12 PM
you guys seriously got to fix the ark salvage problem i feel as if i am being punished for bein a high level character i get the same amount of ark salvage as a low level when i break down my guns but it costs me a hundred thousand to mod one realy trion really?cmon i dont want to grind for six hours to get the salvage i need to reset one wepon thats b.s. this is the only game i have ever played where you dont make more money the higher your level but eveything costs you fifty times more and i got my first consol in 1983 please fix this,thanx

I agree i'm not really high in lvls but I'm starting to see where this is going.

Jaydogg
05-24-2013, 05:18 PM
its their way of saying don't buy keycodes with that arksalvage, be stupid and pay bits for lockboxes instead.

PAinKiLLa777
05-24-2013, 05:25 PM
It cost me around 100,000+ to reset a weapon at EGO 2708, I don't see the point in doing it I just level up my skill using a inferior weapon then break it down when I'm done.

I think the cost of doing any mods after EGO 1500 cost way to much and am avoiding doing so until I find the particular weapon Ive been looking for, its a pitty tho because I'm not really getting to test out all the different combination types of nano, synergy or mods effects because there's simply not enough hours in a day to earn that kind of salvage even with the booster packs.

ragnarok09
05-24-2013, 06:15 PM
yeah especially cuase weapons stop having 4 mod slot open around 1700EGO.

Bhawce
05-24-2013, 07:26 PM
i agree with this. Im only 1900 ego, but i shutter to think about the cost at 4k ego.