PDA

View Full Version : So I Traded A Few Good Legendaries Last Week For An Orange Grenade Launcher With Ammo

IAMREALITY
05-24-2013, 05:10 PM
So what an absolutely awesome feeling it was today to see it totally neutered and rendered useless! I love it when a game is so solidly perfect that such trivial things become the priorities! Best game ever!

Oh, and yeah guy in cool red outfit at top notch toolworks who initiated the trade last week and is now walking around with a pretty good legendary shotgun and FRC Saw; guess the joke's on me! Want your launcher back?

CozyMilk
05-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Deals a deal, bro.

IAMREALITY
05-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Deals a deal, bro.

Oh, I know. Was gonna give it back to him for free lol.

Combo Breaker
05-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Deals a deal, bro.

Were you reviving someone over and over again at a failed Arkfall?

cusman
05-24-2013, 05:24 PM
My Orange Rocket Launcher was nerfed by patch 1.012 to not have any Magazine size bonuses or Mods
My Orange Detonator didn't have a mag-size bonus on it, but my +3 mag Mod for it is still on it and working

For the Rocket Launder, since they removed one of it's bonuses, I got in queue with Trion Live Chat support and they replaced my nerfed Orange with a re-rolled replacement (that got new synergy and bonuses). You might want to go that route so at least your Orange has the kind of bonuses that Oranges are supposed to have.

IAMREALITY
05-24-2013, 05:34 PM
My Orange Rocket Launcher was nerfed by patch 1.012 to not have any Magazine size bonuses or Mods
My Orange Detonator didn't have a mag-size bonus on it, but my +3 mag Mod for it is still on it and working

For the Rocket Launder, since they removed one of it's bonuses, I got in queue with Trion Live Chat support and they replaced my nerfed Orange with a re-rolled replacement (that got new synergy and bonuses). You might want to go that route so at least your Orange has the kind of bonuses that Oranges are supposed to have.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot!