PDA

View Full Version : Freight Yard still broken

karnsatron
05-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Still getting the glitch where people disappear in Freight Yard. Multiple people on the other team in the match I was just in were invisible and not taking damage. All seem to be using assault rifles.

I understand, you've only had 2 months to get the map right...

cusman
05-24-2013, 05:43 PM
I understand your disappointment... but I played 15-20 Freight Yard matches today and I have not had any issues (PS3-NA)

darkaoasi901
05-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Same here NA server been going fine

richard montoya
05-24-2013, 06:11 PM
I been playing freight yard since the servers been up last night and haven't experience any problems besides my team just completely sucking or having a few bad matches.

ChaoticNightmare
05-24-2013, 06:15 PM
I am PS3 NA and I had someone on my team who was invisible today. They were on an atv, driving around.. it was my own team so it didn't bother me. I say shut up about issues with the map and let people get their pursuits and trophies done for it. haha.

ragnarok09
05-24-2013, 06:16 PM
yeah i have been playing ok took, except i got mad cuase every death i had in one match was me gettin run over.

cusman
05-24-2013, 07:23 PM
yeah i have been playing ok took, except i got mad cuase every death i had in one match was me gettin run over.

I ran over many many people... it is very satisfying thud sound and aaargh. Have you tried running over people yourself?

I think I probably did 90% of my 100+ kills today using vehicular combat (run over or turret). I think I was run over myself < 5 times. Why are people standing in the open playing chicken with a speeding maniac behind a Roller or Cerberus?

Space_Monky
05-24-2013, 10:41 PM
i've played about 20 matches and i just had one guy who was invisible. he was sitting at point A with a bmg just ghostbusting us all. didn't seem like he could cap the point though.

ragnarok09
05-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Oh trust me the bone crunching sound of running someone is extremely fun and satisfying. But my team kinda got spawn trapped. About halfway through the game, the enemy team got all points and we couldnt get out of the spawn area.

Pale Rider
05-25-2013, 02:47 AM
Still getting the glitch where people disappear in Freight Yard. Multiple people on the other team in the match I was just in were invisible and not taking damage. All seem to be using assault rifles.

I understand, you've only had 2 months to get the map right...

hey shut the **** up there is nothing wrong with it, upgrade your internet & stop complaining people like you ruin games i swear you are probably the guy we all hear crying every time you die and blamed shotguns being overpowered for it. How many of you have every seen what a shotgun will do to something from 12-15 feet away. it turns it into a red mist its why its the weapon of choice for close quarters combat. now that you babies are getting your way by crying about the reasons you think you die in pvp instead of facing the fact you just suck at it. shotguns are going to become useless in any game mode, then you will start complaining about infectors then bmgs and saws pretty much any weapon you don't use any perk you don't use you want it nerfed or taken out of the game
go play something else and stop ruining games for people. play chess that way you can only blame yourself for being a loser

Kronik
05-25-2013, 02:53 AM
have you taken your xanex today pale rider?

Space_Monky
05-25-2013, 03:00 AM
whaaaaa!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/25h0sg0.jpg

carpesangrea
05-25-2013, 03:04 AM
For the most part freightyard is working fine. I saw a few people who for some odd reason had no heads, and once in a while my bmg's would stop working, but other than it was a lot of fun.

Jmeach
05-25-2013, 03:06 AM
i've played about 20 matches and i just had one guy who was invisible. he was sitting at point A with a bmg just ghostbusting us all. didn't seem like he could cap the point though.

Off topic...You said ghostbusting and that changed my life. Thank you.

mbergeron
05-25-2013, 03:11 AM
The invisible player thing is not exclusive to freight yard and has happened plenty in waterfront and observatory. This time freight yard seems to be working consistently.

Pale Rider
05-25-2013, 03:12 AM
have you taken your xanex today pale rider?

i'll take them just as soon as you eat me you prick

Spectyr
No invis seen yet, did notice some people's shield repeatedly recharging as soon as I broke it rendering them invincible. Doubt it was hack since it's on PS3, more like a glitch. Freight yard is my fav pvp now, glad it's back!

The Lawless One
hey shut the **** up there is nothing wrong with it, upgrade your internet & stop complaining people like you ruin games i swear you are probably the guy we all hear crying every time you die and blamed shotguns being overpowered for it. How many of you have every seen what a shotgun will do to something from 12-15 feet away. it turns it into a red mist its why its the weapon of choice for close quarters combat. now that you babies are getting your way by crying about the reasons you think you die in pvp instead of facing the fact you just suck at it. shotguns are going to become useless in any game mode, then you will start complaining about infectors then bmgs and saws pretty much any weapon you don't use any perk you don't use you want it nerfed or taken out of the game
go play something else and stop ruining games for people. play chess that way you can only blame yourself for being a loser

agreed, but shotgun and cloak is way op, it takes no skill to run up on an enemy, activate cloak and get a kill, no skill what so ever

Pale Rider
05-25-2013, 03:14 AM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/25h0sg0.jpg

WTH is that your toothpaste?

The Lawless One
05-25-2013, 03:16 AM
oh yeah and for all you illiterate chumps, its invincible, not invisible you ******s, go back to school.

Pale Rider
05-25-2013, 03:27 AM
agreed, but shotgun and cloak is way op, it takes no skill to run up on an enemy, activate cloak and get a kill, no skill what so ever

the pvp on this game is garbage i could give a **** if they just dropped it from game & skill there is no skill involved in the pvp unless you count bunny hopping as a skill. My point is my weapons for pve are not as useful as they where before everyone started complaining about pvp.

Spectyr
05-25-2013, 03:37 AM
the pvp on this game is garbage i could give a **** if they just dropped it from game & skill there is no skill involved in the pvp unless you count bunny hopping as a skill. My point is my weapons for pve are not as useful as they where before everyone started complaining about pvp.

I enjoy PVP a lot, but I agree that nerfing that resulted from people complaining about PvP is ****ing up PVE weapon leveling & usefulness... I wouldn't be sad if they added PvP load outs (that included nerfed stat weapons) separate from PVE, like they do with clothing.

Pale Rider
05-25-2013, 03:49 AM
I enjoy PVP a lot, but I agree that nerfing that resulted from people complaining about PvP is ****ing up PVE weapon leveling & usefulness... I wouldn't be sad if they added PvP load outs sperate from PVE, like they do with clothing.

ok see that is a great idea that would solve the whole problem. Those of you who enjoy pvp and those of us who only pvp to raise our ego will both be happy. too bad it would take these guys 6 months to make this work.

Slackaveli
05-25-2013, 07:28 AM
It's the hacking Trollon employees...
Let me guess... Obnautikus and Yprophet???? lol

Slackaveli
05-25-2013, 07:30 AM
No invis seen yet, did notice some people's shield repeatedly recharging as soon as I broke it rendering them invincible. Doubt it was hack since it's on PS3, more like a glitch. Freight yard is my fav pvp now, glad it's back!

oh, they hackin'.... they DEFINITELY hackin.....

FNL4EVA23
05-26-2013, 11:08 PM

Cry much? Go play outside you need fresh air.

Black_Adder_
05-27-2013, 03:51 AM
I played freightyard for last 3 days on EU server and no invisible people, just some guys were headless on my screen but headshots still counted.

About weapon nerfing - same people who were in top places are there. I kinda agree that problem is in the player not a weapon.