PDA

View Full Version : anyone else get the feelin

dude26212
05-24-2013, 05:51 PM
that most people just cant seem to grasp some of the concepts of arkfalls? like when they use grenade launchers during the arkfalls where the hellbugs or mongrels give u the chance to do the most damage to the crystal

Covington
05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
that most people just cant seem to grasp some of the concepts of arkfalls? like when they use grenade launchers during the arkfalls where the hellbugs or mongrels give u the chance to do the most damage to the crystal

They get it - they just don't care.

AngryFire
05-24-2013, 06:14 PM

I kind of 50/50 agree with this right here. They would do more damage shooting weak spots but oh well.

Valethar
05-24-2013, 06:18 PM

These are likely the same drooling shamblers who usually drive their cars in circles around the Crystal.

Bman10119
05-24-2013, 06:45 PM
These are likely the same drooling shamblers who usually drive their cars in circles around the Crystal.

you mean used to. with the nurfing of cars they wont last two enemy kills at an arkfall.

CozyMilk
05-24-2013, 06:46 PM
you mean used to. with the nurfing of cars they wont last two enemy kills at an arkfall.

I'm still seeing it happen...

Turantula
05-24-2013, 06:47 PM
Stop one form of trolling I.e. carfallers and find another ground pounders, and mass cannons everywher wher would be crystal suckers would spawn. An A hole will be an A hole the only thing that changes from time to time is the color of the shtako.

shadowkin
05-24-2013, 06:54 PM

U are giving too much credit! Some don't care but more are probably like DDUUURRRRRRRR ARKFALL FUN

Cerne
05-24-2013, 07:16 PM

its typically due to the fact there are pursuits like "kill x amount of enemies during a major arkfall" if one were to simply shoot one enemy at a time it would take alot of time to do so they do like i did in the past and blanket the area with ground pounders and just detonate killing skitterlings in mass amounts by doing this the pursuit is done much faster. The reason ppl do this and dont really care is because these pursuits used to reset often on players and just recently stopped resetting in patch 1.016.

Chemikz
05-24-2013, 07:50 PM
People have always been doing this. They're either uneducated with the tactics of an Arkfall, don't care, are levelling up their weapon proffs or trolling. I listed the reasons I believe are in order of likelihood. As long as Arkfalls are still doable I don't mind however. It's a minor gripe and I don't see how you can stop people from doing it. Maybe if chat systems were reliable people would start spreading the message when it happens to educate.

Warlander
05-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Personally I didnt care, i wanted my 2500 kills, and since going to any arkfall other than a hellbug one rest your counter i made do with shooting the crap out of skitterlings, now though ill just shoot the crap out of everything cause the whiners got cars nerfed.