PDA

View Full Version : Yay! I got my XAR 22 back!

Turantula
05-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Idiotically salvaged this weapon as a noob, im glad they brought that mission back!

Mladenov
05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
What missions, what weapon?

JonDav
05-24-2013, 05:54 PM
How exactly do you redo the missions? I logged on earlier and they were no where in sight.

Wraieth
05-24-2013, 05:55 PM
How exactly do you redo the missions? I logged on earlier and they were no where in sight.

cant redo them if you have done them already have to roll an alt to get them.

Turantula
05-24-2013, 05:57 PM
Its from the first episode mission with Nolan and Irisa. At the end of it you get Nolans trust assault rifle called the xar 22. It's purple, has all mod slots open w/ .90 reload and 1.15 crit multi.

Turantula
05-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Oh yeah I did use an alt sorry I forgot that tidbit. Lol

Auldrek
05-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Cool. Let me know if the bonus you get when level it actually stays now or keeps changing every time you log in or finish a coop map.

Wraieth
05-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Cool. Let me know if the bonus you get when level it actually stays now or keeps changing every time you log in or finish a coop map.

oh haha i forgot that glitch i will have to check that next time i log in. Its why i got rid of it the first time.

Valethar
05-24-2013, 06:03 PM
I kept mine. I love that thing. Since my AR skill is maxed anyway, all I'm doing is looking for some good level III mods for it. I'm hoping I run across a converter that will let me add Syphon or Electricity to it, if not an update later down the road that will let us add a specific element without losing a mod slot.

Ideally, as I posted weeks ago in another thread, they should alter the mod system a bit, add a trigger mod and corresponding slot, and give us a little extra customization to weapons. I may have to dredge that post back up and repost it in the Suggestions forum again, see if we can't get a little traction on that idea.

It's nice to know you can get it again by re-running the missions. Now I wonder if I can't get two and have them modded for different elements. Hmmm.....

Turantula
05-24-2013, 06:35 PM
I kept mine. I love that thing. Since my AR skill is maxed anyway, all I'm doing is looking for some good level III mods for it. I'm hoping I run across a converter that will let me add Syphon or Electricity to it, if not an update later down the road that will let us add a specific element without losing a mod slot.

Ideally, as I posted weeks ago in another thread, they should alter the mod system a bit, add a trigger mod and corresponding slot, and give us a little extra customization to weapons. I may have to dredge that post back up and repost it in the Suggestions forum again, see if we can't get a little traction on that idea.

It's nice to know you can get it again by re-running the missions. Now I wonder if I can't get two and have them modded for different elements. Hmmm.....

Yeah I dont think you can gain it twice on same charachter I got mine on my alt its just I play with her so much I forgot I deleted the original charachter I made. Ive got all teir 3 mods on it accept the mag, I put a toxic converter which I believe is only teir 2.

Wraieth
05-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah I dont think you can gain it twice on same charachter I got mine on my alt its just I play with her so much I forgot I deleted the original charachter I made. Ive got all teir 3 mods on it accept the mag, I put a toxic converter which I believe is only teir 2.

been playing since beta and ive seen one converter for a pistol. I would kill for one for an AR,

Turantula
05-24-2013, 06:39 PM
been playing since beta and ive seen one converter for a pistol. I would kill for one for an AR,

Got it from the caretaker cabin secret shop :)

Wraieth
05-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Got it from the caretaker cabin secret shop :)

hmm i will have to keep checking there i got the pistol one from the mod dealer was on speacil

Bored Peon
05-25-2013, 12:46 AM
Weird....

My EMX XAR-22 says "Cannot Trade"

Cutlass Jack
05-25-2013, 12:53 AM
Thats interesting. The gun isn't bound anymore. My wife lost hers due to the weapon glitch and I wanted to give her mine but couldn't. Guess I can now. Glad I held onto it.