PDA

View Full Version : Not able to do the nolan episode missions that were made available today

Malikaidan
05-24-2013, 06:06 PM
I did not play this game at launch and was really looking forward to playing these missions. I have yet to find the Raiding the medicine cabinet. I did the mission vagabond when it was released but I am not receiving this mission at all. It is very frustrating because i have been looking forward to it.

HempDeLeon
05-24-2013, 06:10 PM
I did not play this game at launch and was really looking forward to playing these missions. I have yet to find the Raiding the medicine cabinet. I did the mission vagabond when it was released but I am not receiving this mission at all. It is very frustrating because i have been looking forward to it.

How far along are you in the storyline missions? If you haven't done the raiding the medicine mission keep playing the storyline. It's one of the first few missions....

Malikaidan
05-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Okay, then I have done it. I have finished the entire story line

mbergeron
05-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Then you may have to get that far again in the story line to unlock it.

alred
05-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Could it be possible you already did the TV missions?

crasher
05-24-2013, 11:45 PM
I just got the 'Nolan/Irisa: Find the crystal' mission.

Is that the 1st?

Malikaidan
05-25-2013, 11:32 AM
I feel stupid. I just realized I already did them, I decided to log into my alt and i recognized one of the missions called the Departed. I didnt realize they were the episode missions when i first did them.